Being FORCED to stock up on essentials...

I'm completely baffled by all this fear. What do we need with all these cleaning supplies and toilet paper?

People are going crazy with fear over a mild form of the flu.

As I watch the public scrambling looking for cleaning products, toilet paper, water, face mask, latex gloves, medical supplies. I laugh at them it's easy to do when you have been stocking up on items like this among other things. lol
Just imagine when something really bad happens when the food supply line breaks down. Hell it could happen right now because of the big bad coronavirus scare lol
Well...if something real bad happens...they will never run out of toilet paper!

Its not my job to make you sure. I'm just wondering why you think its funny when other people are scared. Fear has a smell and it dont smell good in those stores.
maybe they'll start prepping instead of laughing t those who prepare
Yeah ok big guy.
no problem little lady
Not my fault you were teased as child. :rolleyes:
You gave yourself away when you gave a POS leftist candy corn a thank you
You're not a prepper
Now I know for a fact you were teased as a child. You think a prepper has to be an ignorant Drumpftard. :laugh:

maybe they'll start prepping instead of laughing t those who prepare
Yeah ok big guy.
no problem little lady
You're not a prepper
Now I know for a fact you were teased as a child. You think a prepper has to be an ignorant Drumpftard. :laugh:
Preppers are gun owners preppers would never support anyone who was antigun
You're not a prepper

Guess some people weren't boy scouts or in the military. Second nature to a large group of us. I don't have everything I need but pretty secure.
Honestly, I have been like that long before I was in the military. As a kid I would practice what I would do if some threat to human kind came around.

These people should be able to sell their items for whatever price they want. If the person buying them is willing to pay, why is it YOUR concern?
Because there are laws against price gouging in emergency situations. They'll be lucky if charges are not filed against them.

Please...

hand sanitizer is not gasoline, food or water.

Price gouging does not apply.

Nor are we in any such type of emergency situation which 'hand sanitizer' could even remotely be considered as a product for price gouging.

Wash your fkn hands!

I guess you didnt realize hand sanitizers are mostly used for when you cant get to a sink and wash your hands,,,

but thats OK we forgive you,,,
If you can't get to a sink to wash your hands, you aren't around people anyway. So, no. Hand sanitizer is NOT a necessity.

Go wash your hands.

how fucking dumb,,,how many grocery stores have sinks by the front door,,and thats just one example
Just washing your hands with regular soap isnt going to cut it. Soap doesnt kill the virus. Thats where hand sanitizer with alcohol comes into play.

Yeah ok big guy.
no problem little lady
You're not a prepper
Preppers are gun owners preppers would never support anyone who was antigun
You're not a prepper
Wrong. I'm a multiple gun owner and I support people that are anti gun. What they feel personally about guns has no bearing on my right to own them. :rolleyes:

I'm completely baffled by all this fear. What do we need with all these cleaning supplies and toilet paper?

I've yet to understand why the toilet paper
Understandable. You still havent dealt with your childhood insecurities so you wouldnt understand that its a way of regaining control of their environment. Doing something is always better than doing nothing.

They're young enough to still fear death, but old enough to engage in conspicuous consumption to impress their peers and loan out to have feelings of worth in times of terror about dying too young in life. It's just part of the American human process, imho. The warm weather is now upon those in my area, and from the 10-day forecast, it looks like it will be warm in spite of the record rains we've had recently. I think CV and all its forms will take a hike when the really hot weather comes forward in another couple of weeks. When it gets warm in south-east Texas, it doesn't become so half way. And the blackberry blossoms are as beautiful as any I've ever seen. Unfortunately, I hear a million birds singing every morning when I get up around here. They likely won't leave many blackberries for me, once again. :lmao:

I'm glad you feel like a big man and can laugh at the anxiety of those who did not prepare.
Point being smart people prepare
So hell yes I'm laughing
I was in Lowes home improvement today getting some dirt for a spot I needed in the yard walked through its household supply area bunch of people looking for cleaning supplies. I told them if you had stuff like this stored away you wouldn't be looking for this stuff now
Truly smart people dont feel smug about being smart. Only those that were teased as a child are so insecure that they delight in misfortunes of others.
whatever at least I'm not looking for what others don't have
I'm willing to bet you laughed at preppers
Turn around sucks for those who aren't prepared
Why would I laugh at preppers when I'm one myself?
^ Weirdo preppers. I dont prep for shit and i do just fine. Stop being paranoid weirdos.

They are driven crazy by fake stories promoted by democrats. Like this
America's hospitals will be overrun in just eight days, Obama's medicare boss warns | Daily Mail Online
What makes you think that is fake? Dont forget you claimed this will be over on Fools day and dont forget Drumpf claimed it was a hoax in the first place. :rolleyes:

If you live long enough you see legitimate panics before natural disasters such as hurricanes. Batteries, burgers and bourbon would ordinarily top the essentials list. This panic looks like it originated with the New York transgender community.
Thing is if people would prep there would not be any panic
Consumer panic used to follow a trend shortly after an announcement of a serious natural disaster with batteries, bullets burgers and bourbon. I hear ammunition is a hot seller but what's going on with T.P? This is a sissie yuppie emotional reaction to a manufactured political event rather than a logical human self preservation issue.

I'm glad you feel like a big man and can laugh at the anxiety of those who did not prepare.

He’s a blob supporter. Don’t be surprised when the scum of the earth acts like the scum of the earth.

He’s a blob supporter. Don’t be surprised when the scum of the earth acts like the scum of the earth.
That is so overbearing, madam. Is that what you and your ladies' mean bridge club discuss all your useless long days? :rolleyes:

But it is the truth...blob supporters are scum. You prove it daily.

As I watch the public scrambling looking for cleaning products, toilet paper, water, face mask, latex gloves, medical supplies. I laugh at them it's easy to do when you have been stocking up on items like this among other things. lol
Just imagine when something really bad happens when the food supply line breaks down. Hell it could happen right now because of the big bad coronavirus scare lol

Look how the dumb asses act when it's black Friday over tv's........ they stampede each other.

[
Try reading for clarity.

Respirator masks are medical supplies.

YOU try reading for clarity!

Face masks are not respirator masks.
LOL

Dumbass. Try reading.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Mr. Colvin is one of probably thousands of sellers who have amassed stockpiles of hand sanitizer and crucial respirator masks that many hospitals are now rationing, according to interviews with eight Amazon sellers and posts in private Facebook and Telegram groups from dozens more.

These people should be able to sell their items for whatever price they want. If the person buying them is willing to pay, why is it YOUR concern?
Because there are laws against price gouging in emergency situations. They'll be lucky if charges are not filed against them.
I could be wrong, but I don't recall anything ever being done when the prices went up on hotel rooms here in east Tennessee after the Gatlinburg fire took place.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Prices can be increased somewhat, but not 1300%, as this asshole tried.

Forum List

Back