Being FORCED to stock up on essentials...

These people should be able to sell their items for whatever price they want. If the person buying them is willing to pay, why is it YOUR concern?
Beecaue it encourages people to buy needed supplies to hoard and resell to people who would otherwise been able to purchase them at normal retail.

This is one of Conservativism's biggest blind spots; exploitation via price gouging.

People like free market things until free markets start doing free market things.
Price gouging by hoarding needed products is not 'free market things'.

The dude was trying to sell it right back to the same area he bought it in and then on online.

Were he taking them to hardest hit places and selling there because the locals all ran out, that would still be inexcusable because he removed so much of the local supply simply to enrich himself via price gouging.

Last edited:
And now he's stuck with it.

"On March 1, the day after the first coronavirus death in the United States, brothers Matt and Noah Colvin set out in a silver S.U.V. to pick up some hand sanitizer. Driving around Chattanooga, Tenn., they hit a Dollar Tree, then a Walmart, a Staples and a Home Depot. At each store, they cleaned out the shelves..."

He Has 17,700 Bottles of Hand Sanitizer and Nowhere to Sell Them

BB11bbnR.img
:rolleyes:

So the media gives him free advertising.

no problem little lady
Not my fault you were teased as child. :rolleyes:
You gave yourself away when you gave a POS leftist candy corn a thank you
You're not a prepper
Now I know for a fact you were teased as a child. You think a prepper has to be an ignorant Drumpftard. :laugh:
Preppers are gun owners preppers would never support anyone who was antigun
You're not a prepper
Wrong. I'm a multiple gun owner and I support people that are anti gun. What they feel personally about guns has no bearing on my right to own them. :rolleyes:
You are a gun owner that supports people that are antigun? keep going tell some more lies

Not my fault you were teased as child. :rolleyes:
You're not a prepper
Now I know for a fact you were teased as a child. You think a prepper has to be an ignorant Drumpftard. :laugh:
You're not a prepper
Wrong. I'm a multiple gun owner and I support people that are anti gun. What they feel personally about guns has no bearing on my right to own them. :rolleyes:
You are a gun owner that supports people that are antigun? keep going tell some more lies
I supported Obama and he is anti-gun. However, he didnt want to push his beliefs on others.

I'm completely baffled by all this fear. What do we need with all these cleaning supplies and toilet paper?

People are going crazy with fear over a mild form of the flu.
I've yet to understand why the toilet paper
Understandable. You still havent dealt with your childhood insecurities so you wouldnt understand that its a way of regaining control of their environment. Doing something is always better than doing nothing.
asshat you don't know yourself as much as I know about you just reviewing what you posted in this thread
Projection doesn't become you.

You're not a prepper
You're not a prepper
I supported Obama and he is anti-gun. However, he didnt want to push his beliefs on others.
dumbass

I'm completely baffled by all this fear. What do we need with all these cleaning supplies and toilet paper?

Understandable. You still havent dealt with your childhood insecurities so you wouldnt understand that its a way of regaining control of their environment. Doing something is always better than doing nothing.
asshat you don't know yourself as much as I know about you just reviewing what you posted in this thread
Its obvious you dont know shit so we know thats not true. Youre just another emotionally abused little boy that feels like a big man by making fun of people in fear.

You're not a prepper
dumbass
I didnt ask you for your real name but nice to meet you dumbass.

As I watch the public scrambling looking for cleaning products, toilet paper, water, face mask, latex gloves, medical supplies. I laugh at them it's easy to do when you have been stocking up on items like this among other things. lol
Just imagine when something really bad happens when the food supply line breaks down. Hell it could happen right now because of the big bad coronavirus scare lol
Another amusing aspect of this whole panic; is that these idiots didn’t learn from the last “crisis” or situation. And this is hardly the first for most of them. Their fears, and anxiety, are the well deserved rewards for their shortsightedness, ignorance, and apathy.

As I watch the public scrambling looking for cleaning products, toilet paper, water, face mask, latex gloves, medical supplies. I laugh at them it's easy to do when you have been stocking up on items like this among other things. lol
Just imagine when something really bad happens when the food supply line breaks down. Hell it could happen right now because of the big bad coronavirus scare lol
Another amusing aspect of this whole panic; is that these idiots didn’t learn from the last “crisis” or situation. And this is hardly the first for most of them. Their fears, and anxiety, are the well deserved rewards for their shortsightedness, ignorance, and apathy.
bingo that was spot on

You're not a prepper
dumbass
Stop projecting
FYI only a dumbass would support people who oppose what they believe in

Its obvious you dont know shit so we know thats not true. Youre just another emotionally abused little boy that feels like a big man by making fun of people in fear.
keep exposing yourself for the fraud you are.

dumbass
Stop projecting
FYI only a dumbass would support people who oppose what they believe in
Only a dumbass thinks the person they support believes in everything they do. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back