Being FORCED to stock up on essentials...

That would be something only Bernie Sanders, Vladimir Lenin, of Joseph Stalin would think of doing: "From those according to their abilities, to those according to their needs..."
Wrong. Price gouging on critical supplies is illegal. Right here, in America.
It is NOT a critical supply.

No one will die if they don't have hand sanitizer.
"critical" is not defined in the law. "medical supplies" is though and the idiot price gouged respirator masks.
If it isn't a necessity, then the guy can charge what he wants for it.

I hope he gets stuck with the entire 17k bottles for being a part of the mentality of panic that has gripped this nation.

In fact, people who claim we are all going to die without government need to face criminal charges of incitment.
Necessity is irrelevant. It's illegal to price gouge certain items during an emergency, including medical supplies.
Hand sanitizer is not a medical supply. These are shelf bought store products produced by private companies for public consumption.

But good luck prosecuting him.

Wrong. Price gouging on critical supplies is illegal. Right here, in America.

"critical" is not defined in the law. "medical supplies" is though and the idiot price gouged respirator masks.

I hope he gets stuck with the entire 17k bottles for being a part of the mentality of panic that has gripped this nation.

In fact, people who claim we are all going to die without government need to face criminal charges of incitment.
Necessity is irrelevant. It's illegal to price gouge certain items during an emergency, including medical supplies.
Hand sanitizer is not a medical supply. These are shelf bought store products produced by private companies for public consumption.

Try reading for clarity.

Respirator masks are medical supplies.

Try reading for clarity.

I gave up a number of posts back. They seem to be dumber than your average tRumpltin.

Try reading for clarity.

In my paint shop ?

He’s just a unconscionable asshole. No law against that. He can’t be charged with anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Actually, there are laws against that...

Tenn. Code § 47-18-5103

Well that’s interesting. Sounds like he’s stuck with all the crap he stockpiled though. I’m guessing someone would probably have to file a complaint also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's an immoral D.......bag..............He's hording the stuff to take advantage of the Virus.........

That is NOT CAPTIALISM.......IT IS ASSHOLISM..........Kick his ass.

He's an immoral D.......bag..............He's hording the stuff to take advantage of the Virus.........

Of course he's an asshole.

BUT

No one is forced to buy his products. It is between him and the buyers.

BUT

If he gouges....................IT'S PRICE GOUGING......buying it up.......not illegal.........Kicking his ass........ILLEGAL.........but would probably be worth it.

These people should be able to sell their items for whatever price they want. If the person buying them is willing to pay, why is it YOUR concern?
Because there are laws against price gouging in emergency situations. They'll be lucky if charges are not filed against them.

Please...

hand sanitizer is not gasoline, food or water.

Price gouging does not apply.

Nor are we in any such type of emergency situation which 'hand sanitizer' could even remotely be considered as a product for price gouging.

Wash your fkn hands!

I guess you didnt realize hand sanitizers are mostly used for when you cant get to a sink and wash your hands,,,

but thats OK we forgive you,,,
If you can't get to a sink to wash your hands, you aren't around people anyway. So, no. Hand sanitizer is NOT a necessity.

Go wash your hands.

how fucking dumb,,,how many grocery stores have sinks by the front door,,and thats just one example

BUT

If he gouges....................IT'S PRICE GOUGING......buying it up.......not illegal.........Kicking his ass........ILLEGAL.........but would probably be worth it.
Id be breaking that fuckers windows every night if he lived near me.

Dupe thread, but I still say arrest the guy for hoarding critical supplies and give them to the nearest hospital.
I would agree with that. For giving the supplies to a hospital, he doesn't get jail time.. His financial loss is enough of a punishment.
His actions could cause lose of life. Jail time for sure.

I don't know that there is really a law against what he did.

that settled then lets just give him a good ole country ass whoopin,,

These people should be able to sell their items for whatever price they want. If the person buying them is willing to pay, why is it YOUR concern?
Because there are laws against price gouging in emergency situations. They'll be lucky if charges are not filed against them.

Please...

hand sanitizer is not gasoline, food or water.

Price gouging does not apply.

Nor are we in any such type of emergency situation which 'hand sanitizer' could even remotely be considered as a product for price gouging.

Wash your fkn hands!

I guess you didnt realize hand sanitizers are mostly used for when you cant get to a sink and wash your hands,,,

but thats OK we forgive you,,,
If you can't get to a sink to wash your hands, you aren't around people anyway. So, no. Hand sanitizer is NOT a necessity.

Go wash your hands.

how fucking dumb,,,how many grocery stores have sinks by the front door,,and thats just one example
There isnt a sink at the gas pumps either.

He's a peckerwood.........we need to tar and feather his butt.........He can scream Capitalism as we make him cluck like a chicken.

As I watch the public scrambling looking for cleaning products, toilet paper, water, face mask, latex gloves, medical supplies. I laugh at them it's easy to do when you have been stocking up on items like this among other things. lol
Just imagine when something really bad happens when the food supply line breaks down. Hell it could happen right now because of the big bad coronavirus scare lol

I'm glad you feel like a big man and can laugh at the anxiety of those who did not prepare.
Point being smart people prepare
So hell yes I'm laughing
I was in Lowes home improvement today getting some dirt for a spot I needed in the yard walked through its household supply area bunch of people looking for cleaning supplies. I told them if you had stuff like this stored away you wouldn't be looking for this stuff now

I'm glad you feel like a big man and can laugh at the anxiety of those who did not prepare.
Point being smart people prepare
So hell yes I'm laughing
I was in Lowes home improvement today getting some dirt for a spot I needed in the yard walked through its household supply area bunch of people looking for cleaning supplies. I told them if you had stuff like this stored away you wouldn't be looking for this stuff now
Truly smart people dont feel smug about being smart. Only those that were teased as a child are so insecure that they delight in misfortunes of others.

Forum List

Back