Being Played For Suckers On Immigration.

fandango

Jun 25, 2018
Maybe this should have gone in the immigration section. But seeing how some aspect of it is always on the news these days, that makes it current enough to be here.

Most of you are being played for suckers on immigration. How you ask? It is in that at the end of the day, whatever invaders are caught aren't just loaded into a van or bus, driven to the nearest border crossing and told to walk across. They should also be told that if they are caught again, they will be sent to someplace like Bolivia. No doubt we could pay Bolivia to take them off our hands. And it would probably cost far less than it would cost to take care of them here. Not only that, they wouldn't have to bother with learning to speak English. Which many of them don't seem to keen to do anyway.

Another thing I am sick of is all the "boo hoo" BS they have on the news about them. They made their own beds. Let them lie in it. I am also disgusted as to how many of them use their children as sorts of human shields to get into the U.S. On this point, I remember seeing some science fiction movie once that ran along the lines of "Invasion of the body snatchers." In the movie they had a line of U.S. troops holding a line to keep the alien-humans from advancing. What the alien-humans did was send a long line of children against them. And rather than shoot children, the U.S. troops retreated. (Ran away) Well I think it's time for the U.S. to stop running away and start shooting. Let the invaders find a more personally responsible way of solving their overpopulation problem.

Fuck that. I aint payin no nanny. They aint my children. They aint even Americas children.
Put them on the other side of the border with only a middle finger.
They put themselves in this predicament. They can fix it.
I would love to be nice, but the world isnt nice.
The govt already gets enough money from me. Let me get that piece back and quit appeasing people that dont respect our country.
And that goes for a lot more than adopting illegals.

We have the evidence of where unchecked illegal immigration does great harm....its called California...Los Angeles...San Francisco....if you want that for the entire nation you need your head examined...

Maybe this should have gone in the immigration section. But seeing how some aspect of it is always on the news these days, that makes it current enough to be here.

Most of you are being played for suckers on immigration. How you ask? It is in that at the end of the day, whatever invaders are caught aren't just loaded into a van or bus, driven to the nearest border crossing and told to walk across. They should also be told that if they are caught again, they will be sent to someplace like Bolivia. No doubt we could pay Bolivia to take them off our hands. And it would probably cost far less than it would cost to take care of them here. Not only that, they wouldn't have to bother with learning to speak English. Which many of them don't seem to keen to do anyway.

Another thing I am sick of is all the "boo hoo" BS they have on the news about them. They made their own beds. Let them lie in it. I am also disgusted as to how many of them use their children as sorts of human shields to get into the U.S. On this point, I remember seeing some science fiction movie once that ran along the lines of "Invasion of the body snatchers." In the movie they had a line of U.S. troops holding a line to keep the alien-humans from advancing. What the alien-humans did was send a long line of children against them. And rather than shoot children, the U.S. troops retreated. (Ran away) Well I think it's time for the U.S. to stop running away and start shooting. Let the invaders find a more personally responsible way of solving their overpopulation problem.
I think they should all be sent to GITMO...

fuck-your-shit-uo.gif

Just saying we have a no tolerance rule in place stopped illegal immigration by 18% last month...

• Banned
Fuck that. I aint payin no nanny. They aint my children. They aint even Americas children.
Put them on the other side of the border with only a middle finger.
They put themselves in this predicament. They can fix it.
I would love to be nice, but the world isnt nice.
The govt already gets enough money from me. Let me get that piece back and quit appeasing people that dont respect our country.
And that goes for a lot more than adopting illegals.

Well like it or not, you are going to HAVE to pay in one way or another. So why not put the money someplace where it will count. Not in some stupid border wall. (Minefields would work better for less cost) Send the money to Bolivia to take them off our hands. Those payments wouldn't be forever. And it would be cheaper than deporting them over and over and over and over and over again.

Also, many end up going to jail here. And many would probably prefer being in jail here than being free there. Another thing is that I have heard that in NY State, it cost around $160,000 to keep somebody in prison for a year. When it comes to cost, that is a losing strategy. I am also reminded of a nature show I saw once. Way up north they used to put problem polar bears in a sort of jail. And fed them. The bears ended up going back to the jail on their own for a free meal. Next, WE could fix all of their problems down there. But doing so would only give them another thing to resent "gringos" for.

Last edited:
We need to start seizing the assets of illegals when they are caught, as well as the assets of their families that harbor them. Time for them to pay for all this bullshit.

• Banned

I think they should all be sent to GITMO...

Too costly. And too close to the U.S. We aren't doing too good at keeping out Cubans and Hatians.

Last edited:
  • Banned
We need to start seizing the assets of illegals when they are caught, as well as the assets of their families that harbor them. Time for them to pay for all this bullshit.

I doubt if they have anything worth taking. But I have a better idea. Let them keep whatever they may have gotten and take it with them. Along with a little something extra. An explosive capsule injected into some place in their bodies where it would be VERY difficult to remove. It would explode if it received a certain raido signal code. Which would be broadcast in the U.S. Any illegals coming back would die.

Forum List

Back