Being Someone's Daughter Isn't A Career Qualification

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is calling out Ivanka Trump after a video of the Presidential Advisor attempting to chat with world leaders at the G20 Summit in Osaka, Japan went viral.

Ocasio-Cortez, who currently represents New York’s 14th congressional district, spoke out on Twitter after a video from the summit showed Trump, 37, awkwardly trying to join in on a conversation.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez calls out Ivanka Trump's G20 Summit blunder: 'Being someone's daughter actually isn't a career'

Bad day for blondie.

I doubt that Ivanka gives a fying fig about Occasional Cortex's opinions.

Really? You should dig deeper and research it further. It might be important... to someone.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is calling out Ivanka Trump after a video of the Presidential Advisor attempting to chat with world leaders at the G20 Summit in Osaka, Japan went viral.

Ocasio-Cortez, who currently represents New York’s 14th congressional district, spoke out on Twitter after a video from the summit showed Trump, 37, awkwardly trying to join in on a conversation.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez calls out Ivanka Trump's G20 Summit blunder: 'Being someone's daughter actually isn't a career'

Bad day for blondie.

Really? You should dig deeper and research it further. It might be important... to someone.

I'll pass. I'm not interested enough in She Guevara - Chiquita Kuschev to waste the brain cells on "researching" her.

Bad day for blondie.

I'll pass. I'm not interested enough in She Guevara - Chiquita Kuschev to waste the brain cells on "researching" her.

Okay, then. Fair enough.

Bad day for blondie.
Sure it is.

You know how hot and amazing you have to be to have your biological father want to nail you? Really hot. To have him throw years of evolution and decency out the window. She’s gold Jerry!

You know how hot and amazing you have to be to have your biological father want to nail you? Really hot. To have him throw years of evolution and decency out the window. She’s gold Jerry!
He never did any of that. You lie.

For you guys that are saying that being the wife of a president isn't qualifications for being in government, hate to tell you, but FLOTUS is an actual position in the government, and many 1st ladies have had impacts on this country by what they did.

Anyone remember Nancy Reagan's "just say no" campaign?

And................if you think that FLOTUS isn't supposed to be hanging around with the world leaders, why does Trump's wife spend so much time showing the wives of other leaders around? And, what about her "be best" campaign?

You guys really need to think before spouting off.

As far as his daughter? I personally don't think she has any business hanging around with world leaders. She wasn't elected, her dad was.

For you guys that are saying that being the wife of a president isn't qualifications for being in government, hate to tell you, but FLOTUS is an actual position in the government, and many 1st ladies have had impacts on this country by what they did.

And................if you think that FLOTUS isn't supposed to be hanging around with the world leaders, why does Trump's wife spend so much time showing the wives of other leaders around? And, what about her "be best" campaign?

As far as his daughter? I personally don't think she has any business hanging around with world leaders. She wasn't elected, her dad was.

Wah...it's not up to you now is it?

By the way she has a position in the WH

She doesn't have a position at the WH because of her qualifications, she's there only because of nepotism. Trump is president and he gave her a job.

Same thing with his son in law. He's done quite a nice job of screwing up negotiations in the ME peace talks.

She doesn't have a position at the WH because of her qualifications, she's there only because of nepotism. Trump is president and he gave her a job.

Same thing with his son in law. He's done quite a nice job of screwing up negotiations in the ME peace talks.

It's obvious you dont have the first clue about her. But that's no surprise...You're constantly embarrassing yourself on here

Ivanka Trump

It's obvious you dont have the first clue about her. But that's no surprise...You're constantly embarrassing yourself on here

Ivanka Trump

Yeah, sure, you want to use a fluff piece written by Trump's people on his daughter.

Ivanka Trump

Yeah, sure, you want to use a fluff piece written by Trump's people on his daughter.

Debunk any of her resume...bet ya don't, paper pusher.

Ivanka Trump

From your link, about what she does in the administration....................

Ivanka Trump is Advisor to the President. In her role, she focuses on the education and economic empowerment of women and their families as well as job creation and economic growth through workforce development, skills training and entrepreneurship.

The policies that she's supposed to be working on are domestic policies. Why would she need to go with Trump to a meeting of world leaders?

Ivanka Trump

Ivanka Trump is Advisor to the President. In her role, she focuses on the education and economic empowerment of women and their families as well as job creation and economic growth through workforce development, skills training and entrepreneurship.

The policies that she's supposed to be working on are domestic policies. Why would she need to go with Trump to a meeting of world leaders?

Why not? Cease whining

Ivanka may not know that Putin's daughter is a Japanese philologist, though often we think of it as we develop a Japanese alphabet. When will she visit America? We're happy to see women on the cutting edge of world politics. It was a trip to see Ivanka confront the serious mental pathology of Lagarde, that sticks out like a sore thumb. Ivanka has no grounds for being embarrassed: Lagarde is a truly full-of-herself psycho, as a silent video shows by her body language. duh.

Ivanka Trump

ookitqggxq731.jpg

Bad day for blondie.
I wonder if she said the same thing when Chelsea Clinton got a job at MSNBC for 1/2 million dollars in salary? Oh yeah, because liberals love to pander to their own, even bitches daughters.

Why did NBC reportedly pay Chelsea Clinton $600,000 a year?
Clinton was fired when she totally blew the interview with the Geico gecko.

Bad day for blondie.

Being Someone's Daughter Isn't A Career Qualification

It kinda is, you cannot be the liberal candidate for office of the president with the wrong genitalia, in fact it is the only qualification needed.

Forum List

Back