Being Someone's Daughter Isn't A Career Qualification

AOC is incredibly immature for her age. Her petty jealousy is reminiscent of a schoolgirl.

Yes, Ivanka was much more mature than AOC. Ivanka was giving her daddy lap dances in her tween years. Now that's what I call maturity.
You don't have to prove you are a degenerate every day. We get it.

Sure, You're just fine with it happening, but I'm a degenerate for pointing that fact out. Typical trump-bot

Yes, Ivanka was much more mature than AOC. Ivanka was giving her daddy lap dances in her tween years. Now that's what I call maturity.
Please keep your own fantasies and pedophilia tendencies to yourself....

I'm not the one who said he wanted to date his daughter.
Your MIS-use of context and own translation of what is said / meant, again, is a direct result of your own sick fantasies and pedophile tendencies. I seriously hope you do not have a daughter of your own....

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is calling out Ivanka Trump after a video of the Presidential Advisor attempting to chat with world leaders at the G20 Summit in Osaka, Japan went viral.

Ocasio-Cortez, who currently represents New York’s 14th congressional district, spoke out on Twitter after a video from the summit showed Trump, 37, awkwardly trying to join in on a conversation.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez calls out Ivanka Trump's G20 Summit blunder: 'Being someone's daughter actually isn't a career'

Bad day for blondie.

I actually felt a little sorry for Ivanka when I saw the vid
:rolleyes:

Yea it must really suck when a bunch of world leaders gather around you after your speech to tell you how you nailed it.

Your MIS-use of context and own translation of what is said / meant, again, is a direct result of your own sick fantasies and pedophile tendencies. I seriously hope you do not have a daughter of your own....
BD is a sick degenerate. He thinks that just because he would do something sick and twisted, everyone else would too.

Ivanka is worth 300 million. Occasional was whining she couldn't afford a DC apt

Oh snap

Few people even give a fuck what the Orange virus' crotch fruit are worth. For you to even know the numbers means you also must be one of those dip shits that idolize the rich even when they don't even know you exist. Goodness, what a loser you must be. Think about that one before you open your yap about the wealth of individuals.

Ivanka is worth 300 million. Occasional was whining she couldn't afford a DC apt

Oh snap

Few people even give a fuck what the Orange virus' crotch fruit are worth. For you to even know the numbers means you also must be one of those dip shits that idolize the rich even when they don't even know you exist. Goodness, what a loser you must be. Think about that one before you open your yap about the wealth of individuals.

Gfy loon...and learn to Google ya fckn dumbass

Oh snap

Once again, you illiterate dunce, I'm not interested in knowing more about useless people in the Cult45 administration. I leave the idolization of sycophants to people like you.

Oh snap

Once again, you illiterate dunce, I'm not interested in knowing more about useless people in the Cult45 administration. I leave the idolization of sycophants to people like you.

Run along, little snowflake. Nobody gives two shits what yer bawling about now

You're supposedly 46...act like it instead of a petulant child

Oh snap

You're apparently illiterate and seem to have the mentality of a prepubescent girl. Please don't lecture anyone else on behavior.

Oh snap

You're apparently illiterate and seem to have the mentality of a prepubescent girl. Please don't lecture anyone else on behavior.

Ill do as I please. Now what's your plan? Bawl up your little fists and scream like a little girl? You're the typical beta leftist male...go ahead

BD is a sick degenerate. He thinks that just because he would do something sick and twisted, everyone else would too.

I don't just think that is something he might do. I've got videos of him saying it. You seem to want to ignore that fact.

Ill do as I please. Now what's your plan? Bawl up your little fists and scream like a little girl? You're the typical beta leftist male...go ahead

I always do what I please as well as not suffer fools that use terms like 'beta leftist male'. :21: Your turn?

Being Someone's Daughter Isn't A Career Qualification

Someone better get that memo to the daughter of a former prez, who got the $600,000 no-show "job" at NBC "News".

I always do what I please as well as not suffer fools that use terms like 'beta leftist male'. :21: Your turn?

Go change your tampon

Go change your tampon

After you

Go change your tampon

After you

You're child like.

Have a good evening...now go bother someone else....cuck

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is calling out Ivanka Trump after a video of the Presidential Advisor attempting to chat with world leaders at the G20 Summit in Osaka, Japan went viral.

Ocasio-Cortez, who currently represents New York’s 14th congressional district, spoke out on Twitter after a video from the summit showed Trump, 37, awkwardly trying to join in on a conversation.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez calls out Ivanka Trump's G20 Summit blunder: 'Being someone's daughter actually isn't a career'

Bad day for blondie.

I doubt that Ivanka gives a fying fig about Occasional Cortex's opinions.

Go change your tampon

After you

You're child like.

Have a good evening...now go bother someone else....cuck

You too and Happy Trails, impotent one.

Forum List

Back