Being Someone's Daughter Isn't A Career Qualification

Ivanka only has to launch a new reality show and republicans will be lined up to vote for her.
To most whites in this country, who slobber over blondes, all she has to do is smile and look stupid, they'd vote for her.
Tell me your hair did not come from a horse. :auiqs.jpg:

Blondes hair doesn't, next! My ex was blonde, right down to the pussy.
Did you clip it and sell it?

No, but she did womanly things to/for me. Any other questions?
Nah, I already got too personal. Sorry bud
I don't agree with a lot of your posts but dang, that avatar makes everything better...too cool brother, too cool [is that really you?]

You know how hot and amazing you have to be to have your biological father want to nail you? Really hot. To have him throw years of evolution and decency out the window. She’s gold Jerry!
He never did any of that. You lie.

You know how hot and amazing you have to be to have your biological father want to nail you? Really hot. To have him throw years of evolution and decency out the window. She’s gold Jerry!
He never did any of that. You lie.
Democrats lie. They are incapable of telling the truth.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is calling out Ivanka Trump after a video of the Presidential Advisor attempting to chat with world leaders at the G20 Summit in Osaka, Japan went viral.

Ocasio-Cortez, who currently represents New York’s 14th congressional district, spoke out on Twitter after a video from the summit showed Trump, 37, awkwardly trying to join in on a conversation.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez calls out Ivanka Trump's G20 Summit blunder: 'Being someone's daughter actually isn't a career'

Bad day for blondie.

AOC with all her bartending skills is going to call Ivanka Trump out? LMAO! AOC needs to stay in her lane and let the adults handle foreign affairs.
Always defending the Trumps, I can't wait for this white mother to turn on you suckers and its gonna happen, sooner than you miserable fucks think.
What Republican would have made you happy? The people who voted for Trump have different views on Ivanka. Because she is on the liberal side.

To most whites in this country, who slobber over blondes, all she has to do is smile and look stupid, they'd vote for her.

I don't agree with a lot of your posts but dang, that avatar makes everything better...too cool brother, too cool [is that really you?]
It's not me lol. I could never take part of such abhorrent activities!
b353121fcf05832221c9d1183f2979f6.jpg

oh man...I enjoyed thinking that was you...nice photo, like it

oh man...I enjoyed thinking that was you...nice photo, like it
I wasn't there lol. That was Hugh Janus in the bunny costume

Forum List

Back