Being Someone's Daughter Isn't A Career Qualification

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is calling out Ivanka Trump after a video of the Presidential Advisor attempting to chat with world leaders at the G20 Summit in Osaka, Japan went viral.

Ocasio-Cortez, who currently represents New York’s 14th congressional district, spoke out on Twitter after a video from the summit showed Trump, 37, awkwardly trying to join in on a conversation.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez calls out Ivanka Trump's G20 Summit blunder: 'Being someone's daughter actually isn't a career'

Bad day for blondie.

Well, the community agitator wasn't qualified to be president and you voted for him - twice.

Holy shite! Another "Orange Man Bad" thread. wow..so many over the years.

I remember my 1st Orange Man Bad thread like it was yesterday..

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is calling out Ivanka Trump after a video of the Presidential Advisor attempting to chat with world leaders at the G20 Summit in Osaka, Japan went viral.

Ocasio-Cortez, who currently represents New York’s 14th congressional district, spoke out on Twitter after a video from the summit showed Trump, 37, awkwardly trying to join in on a conversation.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez calls out Ivanka Trump's G20 Summit blunder: 'Being someone's daughter actually isn't a career'

Bad day for blondie.

AOC with all her bartending skills is going to call Ivanka Trump out? LMAO! AOC needs to stay in her lane and let the adults handle foreign affairs.

If Jimmy Carter could use his daughter Amy Carter when she was 12 as the bell weather on nuclear weapons, well then the bar has been set.

Bad day for blondie.
The Trumps since day one of taking office, have done nothing but profit and bank millions of our dollars. How in the hell can one day, you selling shoes and hosting a reality show and the next day, stand before heads of state as part of your daddy's Nazi regime, ie the white man's president??? If this was Obama and his daughter Sasha, the GOP and rednecks all across this country would be losing their bowls over this shit. And still the right wing support this and backs the shit up. These mf's are just rotten to the fuckin core, just rottin

Who hasn't awkwardly tried joining in on a conversation before? AOC needs to shut the fuck up already.
Yeah, or she could do like you mf's do, milk the shit down to the white meat...does 2 years of birther ring a bell? Beghazi ring a bell, emails, Obama being a muslim, on and on and on. You bitches think its okay when you whine endlessly about shit, but god forbid a democrat does it. You need to shut the fuck up, all you white racist bastards need to find a fuckin cave and stay there

Bad day for blondie.
The Trumps since day one of taking office, have done nothing but profit and bank millions of our dollars. How in the hell can one day, you selling shoes and hosting a reality show and the next day, stand before heads of state as part of your daddy's Nazi regime, ie the white man's president??? If this was Obama and his daughter Sasha, the GOP and rednecks all across this country would be losing their bowls over this shit. And still the right wing support this and backs the shit up. These mf's are just rotten to the fuckin core, just rottin

STFU project ho. Go get your weave done. Somewhere a horse is missing its mane for your hair, bitch.

If Jimmy Carter could use his daughter Amy Carter when she was 12 as the bell weather on nuclear weapons, well then the bar has been set.
I would bet my last gotdamn dollar, she could get a better security clearance than that blonde blue eyed mop Ivanka could get!!

Bad day for blondie.

AOC with all her bartending skills is going to call Ivanka Trump out? LMAO! AOC needs to stay in her lane and let the adults handle foreign affairs.
Always defending the Trumps, I can't wait for this white mother to turn on you suckers and its gonna happen, sooner than you miserable fucks think.

Bad day for blondie.

Being a blithering idot isn't either but it didn't keep the fools in NY from putting the moron in Congress.
Or you red white and vomit mf's for putting a clown in the white house, did it?

Ivanka only has to launch a new reality show and republicans will be lined up to vote for her.

Crackers make a lot of money on selling black women their hair from the cracker's horses. True story.

lol@u.png

Ivanka only has to launch a new reality show and republicans will be lined up to vote for her.
To most whites in this country, who slobber over blondes, all she has to do is smile and look stupid, they'd vote for her.
Tell me your hair did not come from a horse. :auiqs.jpg:

Blondes hair doesn't, next! My ex was blonde, right down to the pussy.

To most whites in this country, who slobber over blondes, all she has to do is smile and look stupid, they'd vote for her.

Did you clip it and sell it?

No, but she did womanly things to/for me. Any other questions?

Did you clip it and sell it?

No, but she did womanly things to/for me. Any other questions?
Nah, I already got too personal. Sorry bud

Who hasn't awkwardly tried joining in on a conversation before? AOC needs to shut the fuck up already.
Yeah, or she could do like you mf's do, milk the shit down to the white meat...does 2 years of birther ring a bell? Beghazi ring a bell, emails, Obama being a muslim, on and on and on. You bitches think its okay when you whine endlessly about shit, but god forbid a democrat does it. You need to shut the fuck up, all you white racist bastards need to find a fuckin cave and stay there

You need to quit drinking.

Forum List

Back