Belarusian worker showed his cock (supper offensive gesture) to putins friend and his personal propagandacondom Soloviev

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Belarusian worker showed his cock (supper offensive gesture) to putins friend and his personal propagandacondom Soloviev . its clear that Belarusians have 0 respect to putin and his slaves
vladimir-solovyov-journalist-ffbc1c5b-cc1d-4f81-a279-6d2fdf4e6fa-resize-750.jpeg

" A worker of the Belarusian Automobile Plant (BelAZ) tried to demonstrate his genitals to the Russian propagandist Vladimir Solovyov on the YouTube show Soloviev LIVE.

During the broadcast, Soloviev tried to talk to an employee of BelAZ, who identified himself as Anatoly. The Russian propagandist asked the interlocutor to tell about the strike at the enterprise and to speak about the general situation in the country.

“Well, tell me, how are you doing? How’s the strike? What is the mood in the team, what do you think about what is happening? ” – the presenter asked questions. “I’ll tell you now,” the worker replied and moved the camera to the penis, which he showed in full screen" A BelAZ worker showed his genitals to Solovyov live

Belarusian worker showed his cock (supper offensive gesture) to putins friend and his personal propagandacondom Soloviev . its clear that Belarusians have 0 respect to putin and his slaves
vladimir-solovyov-journalist-ffbc1c5b-cc1d-4f81-a279-6d2fdf4e6fa-resize-750.jpeg

" A worker of the Belarusian Automobile Plant (BelAZ) tried to demonstrate his genitals to the Russian propagandist Vladimir Solovyov on the YouTube show Soloviev LIVE.

During the broadcast, Soloviev tried to talk to an employee of BelAZ, who identified himself as Anatoly. The Russian propagandist asked the interlocutor to tell about the strike at the enterprise and to speak about the general situation in the country.

“Well, tell me, how are you doing? How’s the strike? What is the mood in the team, what do you think about what is happening? ” – the presenter asked questions. “I’ll tell you now,” the worker replied and moved the camera to the penis, which he showed in full screen" A BelAZ worker showed his genitals to Solovyov live
Instead of chanting "go away" to authoritarian governments & their corrupt leaders, as demonstrators were/are doing, the worker was creative in his disgust! Made the news, yeah? :)

Instead of chanting "go away" to authoritarian governments & their corrupt leaders, as demonstrators were/are doing, the worker was creative in his disgust! Made the news, yeah? :)
he showed his big Belarusian dick to Moscow and its imperial wet dreams , then Solovyov is a Jew )))

1597835818934.png

Oil prices have fallen to the lowest since 1991 level . With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher.

Why are you so interesting for sexual stories?
Purchase for yourself a doll in sex shop.

Why are you so interesting for sexual stories?
Purchase for yourself a doll in sex shop.
maskal what did you find sexual in this story ? are you a gay ?

1598092793003.png

Forum List

Back