#Believe All Women Um, Except

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
You're a woman accusing a Democrat of sexual assault. Lets revisit shall we?

However, when (D) Virginia AG Fairfax is accused of sexual assault, the Democrats trash her and throw her under the bus. Just like when Hillary called her husbands victims a 'Bimbo Eruption'

Oh the irony

Comments?

-Geaux

Virginia Democrats take wait-and-see approach to Fairfax allegation

The Democratic Party of Virginia released a statement Tuesday saying it will “continue to evaluate the situation” with Fairfax.

“All allegations of sexual assault deserve to be taken with profound gravity,” the party said.

A joint statement from the Democratic legislative caucuses struck a similar tone, saying “every individual deserves the opportunity to be heard” but “the facts here are still being determined.”

Several other Democrats said they were too busy voting and reviewing bills to process the Fairfax allegation.

“I’m really focusing on our work at hand right now,” said House Minority Leader Eileen Filler-Corn, D-Fairfax.

Virginia Democrats take wait-and-see approach to Fairfax allegation

Agreed, the double standard is appalling.

So, let's avoid our own hypocrisy and champion the idea of "Innocent until proven guilty". Wot?

So, let's avoid our own hypocrisy and champion the idea of "Innocent until proven guilty". Wot?
How can Democrats support this kind of crap? They used to be for the working man..... question authority etc..... they have truly become a very evil party

-Geaux

However, when (D) Virginia AG Fairfax is accused of sexual assault, the Democrats trash her and throw her under the bus. Just like when Hillary called her husbands victims a 'Bimbo Eruption'

Oh the irony

Comments?

-Geaux

Yeah.

What's this got to do with "newly discovered" photos of a political not-convention taking place on wet trolley tracks in Wisconsin?

How can Democrats support this kind of crap? They used to be for the working man..... question authority etc..... they have truly become a very evil party

-Geaux
I don't disagree. However, I've decided that I'm going to start holding to the standards that define My principles with regard to politicians. Intellectual honesty requires that we point out the double standard of the left, but that we also adhere to the standard we set for those we support.

In this case, I believe the Kavanaugh was innocent of the charges, but more importantly, that he was entitled to the presumption of innocence. I will apply that same standard of presumption to this Virginia Lt. Governor until such time as I can be convinced otherwise.

Believe Me, I don't like either one of those guys in Virginia, but that is for the people of Virginia to decide.

-Geaux
I don't disagree. However, I've decided that I'm going to start holding to the standards that define My principles with regard to politicians. Intellectual honesty requires that we point out the double standard of the left, but that we also adhere to the standard we set for those we support.

In this case, I believe the Kavanaugh was innocent of the charges, but more importantly, that he was entitled to the presumption of innocence. I will apply that same standard of presumption to this Virginia Lt. Governor until such time as I can be convinced otherwise.

Believe Me, I don't like either one of those guys in Virginia, but that is for the people of Virginia to decide.
I agree. It's the irony this thread is meant to display

-Geaux

Who are you rightwing bitchasses complaining about now?

morals.jpg

Let's see: the Kavanaugh accusation was 35 years before. The Fairfax accusation was only 15 years ago. The Kavanaugh accuser never told anyone in public. The Fairfax accuser went to two newspapers, including the Washington Post. Both incidents were he said-she said, neither called the police, both accusers have revealed their names to the public, both are respected academics. In neither case were there any OTHER accusations: the ten maltreated women syndrome that persuades everyone.

Well, the balance favors the Fairfax accuser. Less time has passed, she tried to publicize it. If the Dems are going to try to destroy Kavanaugh, they have to destroy Fairfax, too, so they better get on with it.

Otherwise it sure looks like a racial set-aside.

Wonder if Cory Booker will come out today and invite the woman accuser to come to testify. Reports are she has hired same lawyer Ford did

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux
Did you miss this irony?

Because last I checked, Trump has not stepped down as president....

President Trump's accusers speak out

Oh the irony

Comments?

-Geaux

They were a bimbo eruption, next fake outrage..

-Geaux

-Geaux
Did you miss this irony?

Just wonder where the outrage is like was shown with Kavanaugh when the democrats and media railed hard in defense of the woman. Not seeing it here with the allegations against VA L-gov. Corey Booker said he was to busy to look into the claims

What a dumpster fire the Democrat party is

-Geaux

Oh the irony

Comments?

-Geaux

i assume all women who are not doing me, are just plain "liars".

-Geaux

-Geaux
Did you miss this irony?

Did you miss the part about the presumption of innocence?

Oh the irony

Comments?

-Geaux

Agreed....
Where'd ya get the hat?

Oh the irony

Comments?

-Geaux

Agreed....
Where'd ya get the hat?

Off the Trump bus that was traveling around TN in 2016. It had all kinds of Trump gear

-Geaux

Forum List

Back