Below freezing all day in Atlanta about 3 degrees high in Chicago

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
I'm not suggesting a new Ice Age. I am merely promoting the scientific fact that the big nuclear reactor in the sky still dictates the fluctuations of global comfort. Maybe the earth is shifting on it's axis. We can only try to deal with it. Dumb asses like pop-culture professor Carl Sagan made wild claims about the future of civilization that were so far off the mark that you have to wonder where Sagan went to school.. Pop culture guru Al Gore has a bigger carbon footprint than most towns. Hollywood celebs make stupid videos of having their chest hair taken off but their own carbon footprint is a hundred times more than normal citizens. It's a 2015 typical winter and we have to deal with the price of heating oil just like every winter in the last hundred years.

I'm not suggesting a new Ice Age. I am merely promoting the scientific fact that the big nuclear reactor in the sky still dictates the fluctuations of global comfort. Maybe the earth is shifting on it's axis. We can only try to deal with it. Dumb asses like pop-culture professor Carl Sagan made wild claims about the future of civilization that were so far off the mark that you have to wonder where Sagan went to school.. Pop culture guru Al Gore has a bigger carbon footprint than most towns. Hollywood celebs make stupid videos of having their chest hair taken off but their own carbon footprint is a hundred times more than normal citizens. It's a 2015 typical winter and we have to deal with the price of heating oil just like every winter in the last hundred years.

I know. It's been ridiculously cold here. I'm trying to finish a great room in freezing weather. My bull is in a bad mood too. Far too cold. We need a warm day. Soon!

Gore rule invoked. Any crybaby wanker who brings up Gore forfeits the discussion for their side.

People who can talk about science do. Little bitches who can't snivel about Gore. Like Porker just did. When you suck balls at science, history, logic and morality, whining about politicians is all you're capable of.

And Porker, The Bush administration invented the term "climate change". Your heroes came up with the term, so own it.

Gas is down to less than 2.00 per gal for reg but #2 heating oil is still around $3.00 per gal and I expect that diesel is about the same. I hope the new republican political majority can make things better.

Sorry, global climate does not mean "what the temperature is outside Numero Uno's door".

Weather report / Historical Geoclimate. Know the difference.
Or look like an idiot.

Sorry, global climate does not mean "what the temperature is outside Numero Uno's door".

Or look like an idiot.

The difference is, us people who look like idiots KNOW what is up with you fucking money grabbing liberals such as AL carbon credit Gore. Gotta run...my climate is changing again.

Or look like an idiot.

The difference is, us people who look like idiots KNOW what is up with you fucking money grabbing liberals such as AL carbon credit Gore. Gotta run...my climate is changing again.

Link to where I'm "grabbing money" is ... where?

I'm simply saying, going "oh look it's cold outside" and thinking it says anything whatsoever about geoclimacitic history is retarded. Makes you look like Sean Hannity.

If you're a liberal you have voted for the people who are trying to profit off the scam of global warming AKA climate change such as the UNITED NATIONS, and democrat leaders in this country.

Reeeeaaally. So you know who and what I voted for even though you've never met me. And you know this purely from the observation that "it's cold in Atlanta" cannot draw a conclusion about geoclimate.

Don't stop there. Tell me more.
emot-munch.gif

Or look like an idiot.
It's a freaking religion to the radical global warming left. They quote unreliable weather stats from the 1800's and compare them to high tech strategically placed devices in the 21st century. When you are freezing your tail off they tell you to have faith that the warming gods know best.

Or look like an idiot.
It's a freaking religion to the radical global warming left. They quote unreliable weather stats from the 1800's and compare them to high tech strategically placed devices in the 21st century. When you are freezing your tail off they tell you to have faith that the warming gods know best.

So you start by not knowing the difference between terrestrial historical trends and the weather report for January 8th, then you move on to blanket generalizations about "the global warming left".

And the hits just keep on comin'.

:dig:

Or look like an idiot.

So you start by not knowing the difference between terrestrial historical trends and the weather report for January 8th, then you move on to blanket generalizations about "the global warming left".

Oh shit..."terrestrial historic trends"? You're about as well versed in terrestrial historic trends as the Rain Man was driving a 53 Buick Wildcat down a circular driveway. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Or look like an idiot.

Oh shit..."terrestrial historic trends"? You're about as well versed in terrestrial historic trends as the Rain Man was driving a 53 Buick Wildcat down a circular driveway. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Exactly -- I'm in no position to know. None of us have that kind of perspective.

--- which is why making judgments based on how cold Atlanta is on one particular day is fucking retarded.
Starting to get it yet?

Gore rule invoked. Any crybaby wanker who brings up Gore forfeits the discussion for their side.

People who can talk about science do. Little bitches who can't snivel about Gore. Like Porker just did. When you suck balls at science, history, logic and morality, whining about politicians is all you're capable of.

And Porker, The Bush administration invented the term "climate change". Your heroes came up with the term, so own it.
oops another tag moment for dude/dudetter.

Algore...yep a crybaby

Or look like an idiot.

I'm simply saying, going "oh look it's cold outside" and thinking it says anything whatsoever about geoclimacitic history is retarded. Makes you look like Sean Hannity.
sure it does you k00k!

Forum List

Back