Ben Carson Endorses Donald Trump: Press Conference [VIDEO]...

I still like Carson. I don't think he has the demeanor to be President, which is why he failed, but I still respect the guy.

WTG good doctor! :clap:

There was no way Cruz was going to get Carson endorsement after Iowa, and Rubio and Kasich have no chance catching Trump unless there is a brokered convention, so it is not surprising he ( Carson ) endorsed Trump...

If Trump win the nomination and the National Election I could see Trump making Carson the Surgeon General...

Any thoughts on who Trump would pick for a VP?

Smart bet would be Kasich so he can win Ohio in the National Election... Rubio is too weak and Cruz is someone that would never be taken by Trump.

If not Kasich then another businessman or woman...

agreed.Yeah I am more and more thinking that Trump is not part of the establishment the fact Ben Carson the one candidate we knew beyond a doubt was not connected to the elite has endorced him. This means of course Trump will not get elected since we dont elect these people and put them in office,they are selected for us by the establishment.

I still like Carson. I don't think he has the demeanor to be President, which is why he failed, but I still respect the guy.
He would be my first choice for POTUS over Trump since unlike all the other candidates he believes in the constitution.I still dont trust Trump but I would much rather have him in any day of the year over mass murderer Hellery though,thats a no brainer.

agreed.Yeah I am more and more thinking that Trump is not part of the establishment the fact Ben Carson the one candidate we knew beyond a doubt was not connected to the elite has endorced him. This means of course Trump will not get elected since we dont elect these people and put them in office,they are selected for us by the establishment.

I really like what Carson said. 'Trump's the only one who can break the Special Interest/Political Class stranglehold on the nation.'

I have to agree with him.

I really like what Carson said. 'Trump's the only one who can break the Special Interest/Political Class stranglehold on the nation.'

Its kind of weird he thinks Trump doesnt have special interests and Trumps a businessman.

Its kind of weird he thinks Trump doesnt have special interests and Trumps a businessman.

Trump is not accepting special interest lobbyist money. He also isn't asking supporters to give him their money. He isn't spending Taxpayer Dollars on his campaign either.

Trump is not accepting special interest lobbyist money. He also isn't asking supporters to give him their money. He isn't spending Taxpayer Dollars on his campaign either.

He isn't directly using his own money. He loaned his own campaign the money, which means he can use contributors money to pay himself back. In the end, the money isn't coming out of his own pocket.

Youre very naive. Of course he is using special interest money. The banks.

Forum List

Back