Ben Carson Endorses Donald Trump: Press Conference [VIDEO]...

WTG good doctor! :clap:

agreed.Yeah I am more and more thinking that Trump is not part of the establishment the fact Ben Carson the one candidate we knew beyond a doubt was not connected to the elite has endorced him. This means of course Trump will not get elected since we dont elect these people and put them in office,they are selected for us by the establishment.

I really like what Carson said. 'Trump's the only one who can break the Special Interest/Political Class stranglehold on the nation.'

I have to agree with him.

Its kind of weird he thinks Trump doesnt have special interests and Trumps a businessman.

Trump is not accepting special interest lobbyist money. He also isn't asking supporters to give him their money. He isn't spending Taxpayer Dollars on his campaign either.

He isn't directly using his own money. He loaned his own campaign the money, which means he can use contributors money to pay himself back. In the end, the money isn't coming out of his own pocket.

Then he gets to write off the interest on his taxes too.

fantastic endorsement.

The message...... "for, by and of" is FINALLY happening in America (on the right). I think every American should be happy about that despite ones like or dislike of a candidate.

agreed.Yeah I am more and more thinking that Trump is not part of the establishment the fact Ben Carson the one candidate we knew beyond a doubt was not connected to the elite has endorced him. This means of course Trump will not get elected since we dont elect these people and put them in office,they are selected for us by the establishment.

I really like what Carson said. 'Trump's the only one who can break the Special Interest/Political Class stranglehold on the nation.'

Its kind of weird he thinks Trump doesnt have special interests and Trumps a businessman.

Trump is not accepting special interest lobbyist money. He also isn't asking supporters to give him their money. He isn't spending Taxpayer Dollars on his campaign either.

He isn't directly using his own money. He loaned his own campaign the money, which means he can use contributors money to pay himself back. In the end, the money isn't coming out of his own pocket.

You should check out some of his speeches. Lay off the edited sound bites. The man is speaking truth & reality. Chcek out some of his speeches. They're all over YouTube.

Bullshite!! He will still be spending his own money. He will not recoup all of it. But regardless, he isn't accepting it from special interest lobbyists. He's also requesting his supporters not give him their money. And he's not spending Tax Dollars either. What other Candidate is doing that?

You should check out some of his speeches. Lay off the edited sound bites. The man is speaking truth & reality. Chcek out some of his speeches. They're all over YouTube.

I've heard his speeches. They really rouse up the teabaggers, but they are short on facts and logic.

Bullshite!! He will still be spending his own money. He will not recoup all of it. But regardless, he isn't accepting it from special interest lobbyists. He's also requesting his supporters not give him their money. And he's not spending Tax Dollars either. What other Candidate is doing that?

If it is truly coming out of only his pocket, why did he goto somuch trouble to set it up where he could personally recoup every penny from his campaign? It's a similar strategy to what he uses for his businesses where they can go bankrupt, but it doesn't effect his personal wealth.

I've heard his speeches. They really rouse up the teabaggers, but they are short on facts and logic.

Well then you haven't really been listening. I'm thinkin you're just goin with the edited sound bites. Anyway, give him a real listen. There's many of his speeches on YouTube.

Name a politician who speaks about facts and logic. Just curious.

If it is truly coming out of only his pocket, why did he goto somuch trouble to set it up where he could personally recoup every penny from his campaign? It's a similar strategy to what he uses for his businesses where they can go bankrupt, but it doesn't effect his personal wealth.

Well, then there's no pleasing you i guess. The man isn't accepting special interest lobbyist money, Taxpayer money, or even donor money. No other Candidate is doing that. It's good enough for me.

Well then you haven't really been listening. I'm thinkin you're just goin with the edited sound bites. Anyway, give him a real listen. There's many of his speeches on YouTube.

I said I have listened to his speeches. Not all, but more than a few. I'm only impressed by his childlike, naive point of view.

I find that to be especially hilarious and hypocritical, coming from Clinton Bootlickers. When cornered, her supporters can't name a single accomplishment. And most have no clue what the specifics of her policies are. Very funny stuff.

It's amusing how the right can no longer claim their politicians even try to deal with facts, so they try to say "they all do it".

Well, then there's no pleasing you i guess. The man isn't accepting special interest lobbyist money, Taxpayer money, or even donor money. No other Candidate is doing that. It's good enough for me.

Of course it's good enough for you. The recent batch of Senators are proof of how little it takes to be good enough for you.

It's amusing how the right can no longer claim their politicians even try to deal with facts, so they try to say "they all do it".

Actually I would say none on either side do.

It's also amusing how some people deflect a question they can't answer.

One thing that I have always found fascinating about a Trump Supporter. Donald Trump knows how important the Latino vote is for the Republican nominee to winning the White House, but apparently his supporters don't. Trump blasted Republicans in 2012 for losing, citing it was because they were too mean spirited toward illegals. He's right!The debate platform in 2012 was loaded with anti-immigration talk and deportation also.
2012 FLASHBACK: Donald Trump Said GOP Was Too ‘Mean-Spirited’ Towards Illegal Immigrants
Trump supported path to citizenship, said Romney was "mean-spirited" on immigration | RedState

The last Republican to win was G.W. Bush, he captured 44% of this block, Romney lost by only getting 27%.

This year the Republican nominee needs 46% of this block to win the White House. Trump is polling at an historic 80% with Latino's. Even Republican Latino voters stated months ago they wouldn't support a Trump nominee. Latino voters represent 17% of the population or 23 million voters are now solidly in Hillary Clinton's column.
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study
Latino conservatives: If Donald Trump is the nominee, we will not work to elect him
Poll: 75% of Latinos Have Negative View of Donald Trump

So a question for you Trump supporters: What candidate goes into a race to win an election, and does the exact opposite of what he said went wrong with an election just 3-1/2 years prior? Is this a candidate that is trying to win an election, or rather a candidate that is trying to drive it into someone else's lap?

Maybe a lot of you should consider what that phone call was about between Donald Trump & Bill Clinton, just prior to Trump announcing his candidacy.

Clinton1web_2831249b.jpg

One thing that I have always found fascinating about a Trump Supporter. Donald Trump knows how important the Latino vote is for the Republican nominee to winning the White House, but apparently his supporters don't. Trump blasted Republicans in 2012 for losing, citing it was because they were too mean spirited toward illegals. He's right!The debate platform in 2012 was loaded with anti-immigration talk and deportation also.
2012 FLASHBACK: Donald Trump Said GOP Was Too ‘Mean-Spirited’ Towards Illegal Immigrants
Trump supported path to citizenship, said Romney was "mean-spirited" on immigration | RedState

The last Republican to win was G.W. Bush, he captured 44% of this block, Romney lost by only getting 27%.

This year the Republican nominee needs 46% of this block to win the White House. Trump is polling at an historic 80% with Latino's. Even Republican Latino voters stated months ago they wouldn't support a Trump nominee. Latino voters represent 17% of the population or 23 million voters are now solidly in Hillary Clinton's column.
Latino conservatives: If Donald Trump is the nominee, we will not work to elect him

So a question for you Trump supporters: What candidate goes into a race to win an election, and does the exact opposite of what he said went wrong with an election just 3-1/2 years prior? Is this a candidate that is trying to win an election, or rather a candidate that is trying to drive it into someone else's lap?

Maybe a lot of you should consider what that phone call was about between Donald Trump & Bill Clinton, just prior to Trump announcing his candidacy.

Clinton1web_2831249b.jpg

He wants to end Illegal Immigration. And i don't care who that pisses off. For that stance alone, he's earned my support.

Clinton1web_2831249b.jpg

He wants to end Illegal Immigration. And i don't care who that pisses off. For that stance alone, he's earned my support.

Clinton1web_2831249b.jpg

Everyone says they want to end illegal immigration. The problem is that is not true. You see what happened when they tried it in Georgia and Alabama? Their crops rotted in the fields.

Forum List

Back