Ben Carson says abortion is same as human sacrifice!

He is retired, which makes the question idiotic.

He didn't forget everything when he retired, idiot.
I'm sure he is teaching and advising.

He is a neurosurgeon, they need to keep up to date on a daily basis. They can't stop for a few years, and then go back to work later just because they stumble across a patient they like.

As for the teaching, why would he when he makes enough money writing columns that piss idiots off?

In other words, still idiotic.

Better check his bio. He's much more than a neurosurgeon.

Just pointing out how stupid the comparison was.

If you had a serious condition that required Dr. Carson, would you let him operate on you?

Nope. I don't watch old timers games either. While he was practicing? Maybe, depends on if I was referred to him I suppose. Why? Does the fact that he was a doctor make him incapable of making stupid statements?

It's your opinion he made a stupid statement. He's not stupid. You disagree. Why the inflammatory rhetoric?

If you had a serious condition that required Dr. Carson, would you let him operate on you?

Nope. I don't watch old timers games either. While he was practicing? Maybe, depends on if I was referred to him I suppose. Why? Does the fact that he was a doctor make him incapable of making stupid statements?

It's your opinion he made a stupid statement. He's not stupid. You disagree. Why the inflammatory rhetoric?

I've made clear on this thread why I think it was a stupid comparison. Those who ate up his inflammatory rhetoric are the ones I worry about however.

Carson is a smart enough guy, who needs to learn what you can and cannot say in politics.

This is America. It's okay to say abortion is a sacrifice and murder.
It's okay to say it if you aren't running for public office at a national level. In the backwaters, that plays fine, but not on a national stage...

I disagree. A majority of American citizens do not approve of abortion. Speak the truth.

Imagine if men demanded the "right" to kill a million of their own kids every year. That would be called a lot worse than a sacrifice.

We should ban condoms. They prevent trillions of babies from being born each year.

I've made clear on this thread why I think it was a stupid comparison. Those who ate up his inflammatory rhetoric are the ones I worry about however.

You're worried about those you disagree with? Fascinating. Do we frighten you?

This is America. It's okay to say abortion is a sacrifice and murder.
It's okay to say it if you aren't running for public office at a national level. In the backwaters, that plays fine, but not on a national stage...

I disagree. A majority of American citizens do not approve of abortion. Speak the truth.

80 percent of Americans believe a... [Fam Plann Perspect. 1979 May-Jun] - PubMed - NCBI

The majority of Americans believe in abortion under CERTAIN circumstances. Medical necessity, rape. That's about it. And zero late-term abortion for rape.

Not abortion as the progressives define it, which is abortion no questions asked at any point in a pregnancy.

He didn't forget everything when he retired, idiot.
I'm sure he is teaching and advising.

He is a neurosurgeon, they need to keep up to date on a daily basis. They can't stop for a few years, and then go back to work later just because they stumble across a patient they like.

As for the teaching, why would he when he makes enough money writing columns that piss idiots off?

In other words, still idiotic.

Better check his bio. He's much more than a neurosurgeon.

He is a retired neurosurgeon, which means that he doesn't take patients, hence your question was, and still is, stupid. your repetated attempts to force me to admit that he is not retired, which would be you attempting to make me lie, just make you look pathetic.

Forum List

Back