Ben Carson says pediatricians realize need to cut down number and proximity of vaccines

David_42

Registered Democrat.
Aug 9, 2015
BULLSHIT. PANTS ON FIRE. This nut carson also denies evolution, so this isn't surprising.
How Republican presidential candidates are getting away with denying evolution - Evolution denial
OP:
Ben Carson says pediatricians realize need to cut down number and proximity of vaccines
CNN’s Jake Tapper noted that a backlash against vaccines was blamed for a measles outbreak in California. Meanwhile, Donald Trump has linked childhood vaccines to autism despite the medical community debunking that myth.

During the second GOP debate, Tapper asked Ben Carson, a retired pediatric neurosurgeon who now lives in West Palm Beach, if Trump should stop making such a claim.

Carson said Trump should look at the evidence, noting that there is "extremely well-documented proof that there’s no autism associated with vaccinations."

Carson then turned the subject to the scheduling of vaccines:

"But it is true that we are probably giving way too many in too short a period of time. And a lot of pediatricians now recognize that, and I think are cutting down on the number and the proximity in which those are done, and I think that’s appropriate."

Are pediatricians cutting down on the number and proximity of vaccines? As for Trump’s claim about autism, as PolitiFact has noted before, decades of epidemiological research have demonstrated autism rates do not increase when vaccines are introduced to a population.

We contacted Carson’s campaign to ask for his evidence and did not get a reply.

Vaccines

Doctors follow a childhood vaccination schedule prepared by the U.S. Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices. Children may receive as many as 24 immunizations by their second birthday and may receive up to five injections during a single doctor’s visit, according to a 2013 paper by The Institute of Medicines of the National Academies. That vaccine schedule is also supported by the American Academy of Pediatrics and the Centers for Disease Control.

More than 90 percent of children entering kindergarten have been immunized with recommended vaccines in accordance with this schedule. But some parents have sought to delay vaccines or reduce the number given per visit, while others have rejected them entirely, despite recommendations by the scientific community.

Always had a problem with the word pediatrician.

ped means foot.

pedal, bipedal, etc...

Why is a baby doctor called a pediatrician,

and a foot doctor called a podiatrist?

My doctor doesn't understand it either

In other words if you don't accept the liberal talking points on global warming or happen to believe creationism your anti science S.S.D.D.
So I guess using this logic any liberal who believes in evloution is of course anti religion.

BULLSHIT. PANTS ON FIRE. This nut carson also denies evolution, so this isn't surprising.
How Republican presidential candidates are getting away with denying evolution - Evolution denial
OP:
CNN’s Jake Tapper noted that a backlash against vaccines was blamed for a measles outbreak in California. Meanwhile, Donald Trump has linked childhood vaccines to autism despite the medical community debunking that myth.

During the second GOP debate, Tapper asked Ben Carson, a retired pediatric neurosurgeon who now lives in West Palm Beach, if Trump should stop making such a claim.

Carson said Trump should look at the evidence, noting that there is "extremely well-documented proof that there’s no autism associated with vaccinations."

Carson then turned the subject to the scheduling of vaccines:

"But it is true that we are probably giving way too many in too short a period of time. And a lot of pediatricians now recognize that, and I think are cutting down on the number and the proximity in which those are done, and I think that’s appropriate."

Are pediatricians cutting down on the number and proximity of vaccines? As for Trump’s claim about autism, as PolitiFact has noted before, decades of epidemiological research have demonstrated autism rates do not increase when vaccines are introduced to a population.

We contacted Carson’s campaign to ask for his evidence and did not get a reply.

Vaccines

Doctors follow a childhood vaccination schedule prepared by the U.S. Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices. Children may receive as many as 24 immunizations by their second birthday and may receive up to five injections during a single doctor’s visit, according to a 2013 paper by The Institute of Medicines of the National Academies. That vaccine schedule is also supported by the American Academy of Pediatrics and the Centers for Disease Control.

More than 90 percent of children entering kindergarten have been immunized with recommended vaccines in accordance with this schedule. But some parents have sought to delay vaccines or reduce the number given per visit, while others have rejected them entirely, despite recommendations by the scientific community.
Well then maybe it's a good thing he's left the medical profession for the idiotic world of politics he clearly seems better suited for.

In other words if you don't accept the liberal talking points on global warming or happen to believe creationism your anti science S.S.D.D.
So I guess using this logic any liberal who believes in evloution is of course anti religion.
What? Creationism is a way to tell if someone is stupid, that's all it's good for.

What? Creationism is a way to tell if someone is stupid, that's all it's good for.
So is a response such as that as well as closed minded, judgmental, and elitist all things liberals love to claim they aren't.

Forum List

Back