Ben Carson To Beck: You Have No Right To Semi-Automatic Weapons In Large Cities

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
by Andrew Kirell

Appearing on Glenn Beck‘s radio show this past week, Dr. Benjamin Carson took a vastly different stance from most conservatives on the issue of gun control, claiming you shouldn’t be able to own semi-automatic weapons in large cities.

However, if you live “out in the country somewhere by yourself” and want to own a semi-automatic weapon, he added, “I’ve no problem with that.”

More: 'Conservative Hero' Ben Carson To Beck: You Have No Right To Semi-Automatic Weapons In Large Cities - w/Video

How do the 2nd Amendment folks feel about that?

big deal... some folks know lotsa stuff 'bout some things, but don't know squat 'bout others...

this guy's apparently on point regarding economics, but he don't know shit from shilola 'bout gun rights...

by Andrew Kirell

Appearing on Glenn Beck‘s radio show this past week, Dr. Benjamin Carson took a vastly different stance from most conservatives on the issue of gun control, claiming you shouldn’t be able to own semi-automatic weapons in large cities.

However, if you live “out in the country somewhere by yourself” and want to own a semi-automatic weapon, he added, “I’ve no problem with that.”

More: 'Conservative Hero' Ben Carson To Beck: You Have No Right To Semi-Automatic Weapons In Large Cities - w/Video

Well I guess that blows his chances of running for president on the repug ticket. Ben, you better watch out for the bus.

He also said it should be decided by local government, not federal (which you conveniently left out).

by Andrew Kirell

Why wackadoodles think everyone no one on the right can have a different opinion?

by Andrew Kirell

Well I guess that blows his chances of running for president on the repug ticket. Ben, you better watch out for the bus.
Nah, he'd be the Surgeon General. :D

Forum List

Back