Ben Carson To Beck: You Have No Right To Semi-Automatic Weapons In Large Cities

I find it rare that I agree with every conservative, on every issue.

I do find it humorous that liberals are so narrow minded in their thinking, that they think disagreement with in the party can't exist.

I do find it humorous that liberals are so narrow minded in their thinking, that they think disagreement with in the party can't exist.

That's that sheep mentality they are brainwashed into..

And who told mediate that Carson was some conservative hero?

I guess they can just make up anything they feel like

That's that sheep mentality they are brainwashed into..

And who told mediate that Carson was some conservative hero?

I guess they can just make up anything they feel like

That make it up all the time, you disagree with a President, you are a racist, you disagree with Pelosi you hate Americans, you disagree with a Georgetown student that wants free birth control, so she can sleep around, you hate women. If a black, a women, a poor person, agrees with Conservatives. It is open season to take them out and you are allowed to use any racism, bigotry, hatred or ignorance to do so.

Liberals are very intolerant of others and their ideals. So what they are becoming.

by Andrew Kirell

Appearing on Glenn Beck‘s radio show this past week, Dr. Benjamin Carson took a vastly different stance from most conservatives on the issue of gun control, claiming you shouldn’t be able to own semi-automatic weapons in large cities.

However, if you live “out in the country somewhere by yourself” and want to own a semi-automatic weapon, he added, “I’ve no problem with that.”

More: 'Conservative Hero' Ben Carson To Beck: You Have No Right To Semi-Automatic Weapons In Large Cities - w/Video

Uh-oh, another black conservative has been identified....and the D-bags must destroy him.

by Andrew Kirell

Appearing on Glenn Beck‘s radio show this past week, Dr. Benjamin Carson took a vastly different stance from most conservatives on the issue of gun control, claiming you shouldn’t be able to own semi-automatic weapons in large cities.

However, if you live “out in the country somewhere by yourself” and want to own a semi-automatic weapon, he added, “I’ve no problem with that.”

More: 'Conservative Hero' Ben Carson To Beck: You Have No Right To Semi-Automatic Weapons In Large Cities - w/Video

Uh-oh, another black conservative has been identified....and the D-bags must destroy him.

about sums it up

How do the 2nd Amendment folks feel about that?

I thought we all hated him already because we're racists?

Good to see you are admitting that us "righties" might have a bone to pick with someone over policy, rather than "you just hate him because he's black".

by Andrew Kirell

That was a lame answer, I think he may definitely run as a republican. In my opinion, he's trying to target his audience with that answer. It's also a very "interesting" answer when one analyzes that response and think of the "imagery" he may be trying to portray.

Good to see you are admitting that us "righties" might have a bone to pick with someone over policy, rather than "you just hate him because he's black".

Well, that was strike 1. Being a gun grabber is strike 2. Surprised he hasn't been thrown under the bus yet. Name one conservative that would still be considered for office with an anti gun position. That's one of the holy untouchable issues for righties.

I think it's interesting that right-wingers don't seem to mind when one of their own selectively infringes on the 2nd Amendment. Taken at face value, Carson's comment would mean that residents of large cities have "no right" to own semi-automatic weapons - which would inherently include semi-automatic pistols.

i think it's interesting that right-wingers don't seem to mind when one of their own selectively infringes on the 2nd amendment. taken at face value, carson's comment would mean that residents of large cities have "no right" to own semi-automatic weapons - which would inherently include semi-automatic pistols.

exactly!

I think it's interesting that right-wingers don't seem to mind when one of their own selectively infringes on the 2nd Amendment. Taken at face value, Carson's comment would mean that residents of large cities have "no right" to own semi-automatic weapons - which would inherently include semi-automatic pistols.

Well, heck... If the right seems to be OK with it, maybe we can have some meaningful gun control after all.

Well, that was strike 1. Being a gun grabber is strike 2. Surprised he hasn't been thrown under the bus yet. Name one conservative that would still be considered for office with an anti gun position. That's one of the holy untouchable issues for righties.

Still haven't learned the difference between opinion and policy I see. Carry on drooling and spouting nonsense, you're so damned good at it.

Still haven't learned the difference between opinion and policy I see. Carry on drooling and spouting nonsense, you're so damned good at it.

Couldn't answer the question, could you? Would Romney have had the Repug nomination if he came out and said you don't have a right to a semiautomatic weapon in a city? Would Gingrich? Cain? Any of the other Repug clowns? They would have been run out of the party just like anybody else that doesn't toe the line. The repug fawning over Dr Carson is only because he embarrassed Obama. He would require some serious "reeducation" to run for office as a Repug. No Bubba would ever vote for a gun grabber.

If you liberals think he's a gun grabber, then what about him don't you like? Is it the hard work and personal responsibility part?

The GOP is so desperate to find a grown-up to lead them, if someone gives one good speech, the infantile idiots flock to that person like moths to a flame.

How hilariously ironic is this after they attacked Obama's inexperience?

That's all it takes to be the flavor of the month for Republicans these days. One good speech.

by Andrew Kirell

How long before teh right wing calls him an uneducated niggar?

Forum List

Back