Ben Shapiro Leaves Student Speechless After Asking Why A Fetus Is A Human Life

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
STUDENT:
“I just wanted to know why exactly do you think a first-trimester fetus has moral value?” the unidentified student asked.

SHAPIRO:
“A first trimester fetus has moral value because whether you consider it a potential human life or a full-on human life, it has more value than just a cluster of cells. If left to its natural processes, it will grow into a baby.”

"So the real question is where are you gonna draw the line? Are you gonna draw the line at the heartbeat? Because it’s very hard to draw the line at the heartbeat. There are people who are adults who are alive because of a pacemaker and they need some sort of outside force generating their heartbeat.”

"Are you going to do it based on brain function? OK, well what about people who are in a coma? Should we just kill them?”

"The problem is that whenever you draw any line other than the inception of the child, you end up drawing a false line that can be applied to people who are adults. So either human life has intrinsic value or it doesn’t.”

SHAPIRO:
“We both agree that adult human life has intrinsic value — can we start from that premise?”

STUDENT:
I believe that sentience (the capacity to feel and perceive, or to reason morally) is what gives something moral value, not necessarily being a human alone”

SHAPIRO:
“OK, so when you’re asleep, can I stab you?”

STUDENT:
“I’m still considered sentient when I’m asleep,”

SHAPIRO:
“OK, if you are in a coma from which you may awake, can I stab you?”

STUDENT:
“Well, then, uhh, no - That’s still potential sentience."

SHAPIRO:
"I agree it is potential sentience. You know what else is potential sentience? Being a fetus

The student should thank Mr. Shapiro for the FREE EDUCATION / LESSON! :p

Watch: Student asks Ben Shapiro why a fetus is human life — his answer leaves student speechless

Ben Shapiro's opinions leave many with a why-even-fucking-bother-with-this-crank position. Maybe he can take on David Hogg next since he likes dealing with kids.

STUDENT:
“I just wanted to know why exactly do you think a first-trimester fetus has moral value?” the unidentified student asked.

SHAPIRO:
“A first trimester fetus has moral value because whether you consider it a potential human life or a full-on human life, it has more value than just a cluster of cells. If left to its natural processes, it will grow into a baby.”

"So the real question is where are you gonna draw the line? Are you gonna draw the line at the heartbeat? Because it’s very hard to draw the line at the heartbeat. There are people who are adults who are alive because of a pacemaker and they need some sort of outside force generating their heartbeat.”

"Are you going to do it based on brain function? OK, well what about people who are in a coma? Should we just kill them?”

"The problem is that whenever you draw any line other than the inception of the child, you end up drawing a false line that can be applied to people who are adults. So either human life has intrinsic value or it doesn’t.”

SHAPIRO:
“We both agree that adult human life has intrinsic value — can we start from that premise?”

STUDENT:
I believe that sentience (the capacity to feel and perceive, or to reason morally) is what gives something moral value, not necessarily being a human alone”

SHAPIRO:

STUDENT:

SHAPIRO:

STUDENT:

SHAPIRO:
"I agree it is potential sentience. You know what else is potential sentience? Being a fetus

Watch: Student asks Ben Shapiro why a fetus is human life — his answer leaves student speechless
If the kid had simply said established sentience Shapiro would have lost the debate. And this was a kid? Big whoop. Shapiro should be embarrassed.

Last edited:
Ben Shapiro, aka BS.

tenor.gif

STUDENT:

SHAPIRO:

SHAPIRO:

STUDENT:

SHAPIRO:

STUDENT:

SHAPIRO:

STUDENT:

SHAPIRO:

If the kid had simply said established sentience Shapiro would have lost the debate. And this was a kid? Big whoop. Shapiro should be embarrassed.

America should be, but that would require introspection, personal responsibility and a social structure built upon cooperation and conscience.

Ben Shapiro is the man and would smother anyone in a debate. Don't believe me? Check out YouTube and 100s of examples.

Ben Shapiro is the man and would smother anyone in a debate. Don't believe me? Check out YouTube and 100s of examples.

Shapiro couldnt debate his way out of a wet paper bag. His whole stitch is to get people emotional. That doesnt work on people that know better. As it is he would have been beaten if the kid had kept his wits about him.

Last edited:

Shapiro couldnt debate his way out of a wet paper bag. His whole stitch is to get people emotional. That doesnt work on people that know better.

Yet YouTube proves otherwise. I guess very few people "know better"? IMO you've lost every debate on these boards. Too emotional for you?

Shapiro couldnt debate his way out of a wet paper bag. His whole stitch is to get people emotional. That doesnt work on people that know better.

He's in the same mold as Dave Rubin or Jordan Peterson, same male eurocentric nationalist psychobabble, or say Gavin McInnes but without the I-won't-masturbate vow.

Yet YouTube proves otherwise. I guess very few people "know better"? IMO you've lost every debate on these boards. Too emotional for you?
Shapiro is vary good at taking an argument, changing it into something different, and winning the new argument.

Shapiro is vary good at taking an argument, changing it into something different, and winning the new argument.
A tactic you see here more than any discussion.

He's in the same mold as Dave Rubin or Jordan Peterson, same male eurocentric nationalist psychobabble, or say Gavin McInnes but without the I-won't-masturbate vow.

In your opinion. I 100% disagree. Such is life.

Nope. He is just very good. He didn't get his education/knowledge by accident.

You tube only proves someone posted a video dummy.

In your opinion? No one takes your opinion seriously. If you consider humor an emotion you could say its close. :rolleyes:.

With rookies. He would get his ass ate up by someone that actually debates the point.

In your opinion? No one takes your opinion seriously. If you consider humor an emotion you could say its close. :rolleyes:.

One or two sure, but over 100? Nope. Learn stats. Dummy.

One or two sure, but over 100? Nope. Learn stats. Dummy.
Yes. Every single video was posted dummy. How do you think it got there?

Forum List

Back