Ben Shapiro Leaves Student Speechless After Asking Why A Fetus Is A Human Life

Ben Shapiro is the man and would smother anyone in a debate. Don't believe me? Check out YouTube and 100s of examples.

Shapiro couldnt debate his way out of a wet paper bag. His whole stitch is to get people emotional. That doesnt work on people that know better.

Yet YouTube proves otherwise. I guess very few people "know better"? IMO you've lost every debate on these boards. Too emotional for you?
Shapiro is vary good at taking an argument, changing it into something different, and winning the new argument.
With rookies. He would get his ass ate up by someone that actually debates the point.

He crushed Cenk and numerous others. You're too dumb to see that. Then again you have been destroyed in every debate on these boards. People consider you a joke. I at least treat you with some level of respect as fellow ex soldiers but man you've lost it.

Ben Shapiro is the man and would smother anyone in a debate. Don't believe me? Check out YouTube and 100s of examples.

Shapiro couldnt debate his way out of a wet paper bag. His whole stitch is to get people emotional. That doesnt work on people that know better.

Yet YouTube proves otherwise. I guess very few people "know better"? IMO you've lost every debate on these boards. Too emotional for you?
You tube only proves someone posted a video dummy.

In your opinion? No one takes your opinion seriously. If you consider humor an emotion you could say its close. :rolleyes:.

One or two sure, but over 100? Nope. Learn stats. Dummy.
Yes. Every single video was posted dummy. How do you think it got there?

Doesn't mean it was posted by the same person. Also means that proof is there for you to see it.

STUDENT:
“I just wanted to know why exactly do you think a first-trimester fetus has moral value?” the unidentified student asked.

SHAPIRO:
“A first trimester fetus has moral value because whether you consider it a potential human life or a full-on human life, it has more value than just a cluster of cells. If left to its natural processes, it will grow into a baby.”

"So the real question is where are you gonna draw the line? Are you gonna draw the line at the heartbeat? Because it’s very hard to draw the line at the heartbeat. There are people who are adults who are alive because of a pacemaker and they need some sort of outside force generating their heartbeat.”

"Are you going to do it based on brain function? OK, well what about people who are in a coma? Should we just kill them?”

"The problem is that whenever you draw any line other than the inception of the child, you end up drawing a false line that can be applied to people who are adults. So either human life has intrinsic value or it doesn’t.”

SHAPIRO:
“We both agree that adult human life has intrinsic value — can we start from that premise?”

STUDENT:
I believe that sentience (the capacity to feel and perceive, or to reason morally) is what gives something moral value, not necessarily being a human alone”

SHAPIRO:
“OK, so when you’re asleep, can I stab you?”

STUDENT:
“I’m still considered sentient when I’m asleep,”

SHAPIRO:
“OK, if you are in a coma from which you may awake, can I stab you?”

STUDENT:
“Well, then, uhh, no - That’s still potential sentience."

SHAPIRO:
"I agree it is potential sentience. You know what else is potential sentience? Being a fetus

The student should thank Mr. Shapiro for the FREE EDUCATION / LESSON! :p

Watch: Student asks Ben Shapiro why a fetus is human life — his answer leaves student speechless
If the kid had simply said established sentience Shapiro would have lost the debate. And this was a kid? Big whoop. Shapiro should be embarrassed.

Where does this "established sentience" come from? How do you know it when you see it?

Shapiro is vary good at taking an argument, changing it into something different, and winning the new argument.
With rookies. He would get his ass ate up by someone that actually debates the point.

He crushed Cenk and numerous others. You're too dumb to see that. Then again you have been destroyed in every debate on these boards. People consider you a joke. I at least treat you with some level of respect as fellow ex soldiers but man you've lost it.
Who is Cenk? Another student? Its amusing to see how a person thats been demolished in every debate I have seen him in and laughed off the thread thinks I value his respect. :laugh:

In your opinion? No one takes your opinion seriously. If you consider humor an emotion you could say its close. :rolleyes:.

Doesn't mean it was posted by the same person. Also means that proof is there for you to see it.
I never said it was posted by the same person. I said it was posted. Only a dummy thinks you tube establishes credibility.

Who is Cenk? Another student? Its amusing to see how a person thats been demolished in every debate I have seen him in and laughed off the thread thinks I value his respect. :laugh:

You don't know who Cenk is? Oh my.

Cenk Uygur - Wikipedia

You suffer from PTSD I see as you're delusional. Please explain why you, yes you, have lost every single debate on these boards that I have observed. In fact you were embarrassed.

STUDENT:
“I just wanted to know why exactly do you think a first-trimester fetus has moral value?” the unidentified student asked.

SHAPIRO:
“A first trimester fetus has moral value because whether you consider it a potential human life or a full-on human life, it has more value than just a cluster of cells. If left to its natural processes, it will grow into a baby.”

"So the real question is where are you gonna draw the line? Are you gonna draw the line at the heartbeat? Because it’s very hard to draw the line at the heartbeat. There are people who are adults who are alive because of a pacemaker and they need some sort of outside force generating their heartbeat.”

"Are you going to do it based on brain function? OK, well what about people who are in a coma? Should we just kill them?”

"The problem is that whenever you draw any line other than the inception of the child, you end up drawing a false line that can be applied to people who are adults. So either human life has intrinsic value or it doesn’t.”

SHAPIRO:
“We both agree that adult human life has intrinsic value — can we start from that premise?”

STUDENT:
I believe that sentience (the capacity to feel and perceive, or to reason morally) is what gives something moral value, not necessarily being a human alone”

SHAPIRO:

STUDENT:

SHAPIRO:

STUDENT:

SHAPIRO:
"I agree it is potential sentience. You know what else is potential sentience? Being a fetus

Watch: Student asks Ben Shapiro why a fetus is human life — his answer leaves student speechless
If the kid had simply said established sentience Shapiro would have lost the debate. And this was a kid? Big whoop. Shapiro should be embarrassed.

Where does this "established sentience" come from? How do you know it when you see it?
When you see the child reacting to its world, breathing for itself and transitioning between moods.

I never said it was posted by the same person. I said it was posted. Only a dummy thinks you tube establishes credibility.

Doesn't make it not credible. I can post game 6 of the 1986-87 NBA championship game. Would that make the game invalid? See you just lost another debate. Man you're like the Cleveland Browns of these boards. Just an embarrassment. Don't you feel tired of looking perpetually stupid?

STUDENT:

SHAPIRO:

SHAPIRO:

STUDENT:

SHAPIRO:

STUDENT:

SHAPIRO:

STUDENT:

SHAPIRO:

When you see the child reacting to its world, breathing for itself and transitioning between moods.

LOL what? Another lost debate. WOW. At least you're consistent.

Cenk Uygur - Wikipedia

You suffer from PTSD I see as you're delusional. Please explain why you, yes you, have lost every single debate on these boards that I have observed. In fact you were embarrassed.
He is no one to me. I have higher standards so I typically dont know many of the insignificant peons you admire. Dont be mad.

Cenk Uygur - Wikipedia

He is no one to me. I have higher standards so I typically dont know many of the insignificant peons you admire. Dont be mad.

"He is no one to me." AKA I am too stupid to know who he is. Another lost debate. This is fantastic. People get angry. Dogs get mad. Another lost debate. Two losses in one post. WOW!

Doesn't make it not credible. I can post game 6 of the 1986-87 NBA championship game. Would that make the game invalid? See you just lost another debate. Man you're like the Cleveland Browns of these boards. Just an embarrassment. Don't you feel tired of looking perpetually stupid?
You just lost the debate because you just used false equivalency which is a logical fallacy. Dude you arent even on the students level. :rolleyes:

Shapiro couldnt debate his way out of a wet paper bag. His whole stitch is to get people emotional. That doesnt work on people that know better. As it is he would have been beaten if the kid had kept his wits about him.
Funny considering that all liberal arguments use emotion instead of reason.

Nice opinion.

So someone in a coma not reacting to their surroundings, perhaps not breathing for themselves, is no longer a human life and can be simply terminated at any time because it no longer meets your definition of a human life?

STUDENT:

SHAPIRO:

SHAPIRO:

STUDENT:

SHAPIRO:

STUDENT:

SHAPIRO:

STUDENT:

SHAPIRO:

What does breathing have to do with "established sentience"?

Plants react to their world, that means they've established sentience, right?

Alexa and Siri transition between moods, are they a new form of life?

You just lost the debate because you just used false equivalency which is a logical fallacy. Dude you arent even on the students level. :rolleyes:

HA!!! You fell for it. I knew eventually you'd use my own "lost debate" tease against me. You're so predictable. Poke successful. At least you have the guts to reply. MarcATL turtled and ran and hid from me like the coward that he is. Good day.

He he he he he you got poked....he he he he he.

Yet no one ever tries. Amazing, that. Face it, he's very sharp.

STUDENT:

SHAPIRO:

SHAPIRO:

STUDENT:

SHAPIRO:

STUDENT:

SHAPIRO:

STUDENT:

SHAPIRO:

What does breathing have to do with "established sentience"?

Plants react to their world, that means they've established sentience, right?

Alexa and Siri transition between moods, are they a new form of life?
Breathing indicates the body is reacting and working with its environment without the mom doing it for the fetus. Thats kind of part of what sentience is.

Its a known fact that plants are sentient. They aggressively defend themselves in a variety of ways.

No Alexa and Siri dont transition between moods. Thats programming. Neither can have an original thought or mood some one else has not programmed.

Last edited:

Yet no one ever tries. Amazing, that. Face it, he's very sharp.
Well that kid tried. Amazing how you were wrong again. :rolleyes:

HA!!! You fell for it. I knew eventually you'd use my own "lost debate" tease against me. You're so predictable. Poke successful. At least you have the guts to reply. MarcATL turtled and ran and hid from me like the coward that he is. Good day.

He he he he he you got poked....he he he he he.
Go sit down somewhere before you hurt yourself loser. :)

Forum List

Back