Ben Shapiro Leaves Student Speechless After Asking Why A Fetus Is A Human Life

Shapiro couldnt debate his way out of a wet paper bag. His whole stitch is to get people emotional. That doesnt work on people that know better.

Yet YouTube proves otherwise. I guess very few people "know better"? IMO you've lost every debate on these boards. Too emotional for you?
Shapiro is vary good at taking an argument, changing it into something different, and winning the new argument.
With rookies. He would get his ass ate up by someone that actually debates the point.

Yet no one ever tries. Amazing, that. Face it, he's very sharp.
Well that kid tried. Amazing how you were wrong again. :rolleyes:

When was he wrong initially? Please show proof.

Doesn't mean it was posted by the same person. Also means that proof is there for you to see it.
I never said it was posted by the same person. I said it was posted. Only a dummy thinks you tube establishes credibility.

Doesn't make it not credible. I can post game 6 of the 1986-87 NBA championship game. Would that make the game invalid? See you just lost another debate. Man you're like the Cleveland Browns of these boards. Just an embarrassment. Don't you feel tired of looking perpetually stupid?
You just lost the debate because you just used false equivalency which is a logical fallacy. Dude you arent even on the students level. :rolleyes:

HA!!! You fell for it. I knew eventually you'd use my own "lost debate" tease against me. You're so predictable. Poke successful. At least you have the guts to reply. MarcATL turtled and ran and hid from me like the coward that he is. Good day.

He he he he he you got poked....he he he he he.
Go sit down somewhere before you hurt yourself loser. :)

Don't cry because you got poked. Just admit you fell for the trap. Outsmarting you is very easy.

Yet YouTube proves otherwise. I guess very few people "know better"? IMO you've lost every debate on these boards. Too emotional for you?
Shapiro is vary good at taking an argument, changing it into something different, and winning the new argument.
With rookies. He would get his ass ate up by someone that actually debates the point.

When he said...."Yet no one ever tries."

The kid tried. Shapiros response was weak and just changing one word would have stopped Shapiro in his tracks. :rolleyes:

The kid tried. Shapiros response was weak and just changing one word would have stopped Shapiro in his tracks. :rolleyes:

Nope. He meant fellow educated adults on the Left. Unless you missed his point because you're an idiot.

Nope. He meant fellow educated adults on the Left. Unless you missed his point because you're an idiot.
if you can convince you can read minds then I will accept that as a valid point. What show am I thinking about right now so I can see if I should consider you a mind reader? :rolleyes:

STUDENT:
“I just wanted to know why exactly do you think a first-trimester fetus has moral value?” the unidentified student asked.

SHAPIRO:
“A first trimester fetus has moral value because whether you consider it a potential human life or a full-on human life, it has more value than just a cluster of cells. If left to its natural processes, it will grow into a baby.”

"So the real question is where are you gonna draw the line? Are you gonna draw the line at the heartbeat? Because it’s very hard to draw the line at the heartbeat. There are people who are adults who are alive because of a pacemaker and they need some sort of outside force generating their heartbeat.”

"Are you going to do it based on brain function? OK, well what about people who are in a coma? Should we just kill them?”

"The problem is that whenever you draw any line other than the inception of the child, you end up drawing a false line that can be applied to people who are adults. So either human life has intrinsic value or it doesn’t.”

SHAPIRO:
“We both agree that adult human life has intrinsic value — can we start from that premise?”

STUDENT:
I believe that sentience (the capacity to feel and perceive, or to reason morally) is what gives something moral value, not necessarily being a human alone”

SHAPIRO:
“OK, so when you’re asleep, can I stab you?”

STUDENT:
“I’m still considered sentient when I’m asleep,”

SHAPIRO:
“OK, if you are in a coma from which you may awake, can I stab you?”

STUDENT:
“Well, then, uhh, no - That’s still potential sentience."

SHAPIRO:
"I agree it is potential sentience. You know what else is potential sentience? Being a fetus

The student should thank Mr. Shapiro for the FREE EDUCATION / LESSON! :p

Watch: Student asks Ben Shapiro why a fetus is human life — his answer leaves student speechless
If the kid had simply said established sentience Shapiro would have lost the debate. And this was a kid? Big whoop. Shapiro should be embarrassed.

Where does this "established sentience" come from? How do you know it when you see it?
When you see the child reacting to its world, breathing for itself and transitioning between moods.

What does breathing have to do with "established sentience"?

Plants react to their world, that means they've established sentience, right?

Alexa and Siri transition between moods, are they a new form of life?
Breathing indicates the body is reacting and working with its environment without the mom doing it for the fetus. Thats kind of part of what sentience is.

Its a known fact that plants are sentient. They aggressively defend themselves in a variety of ways.

No Alexa and Siri dont transition between moods. Thats programming. Neither can have an original thought.

1. Breathing on your own is not something that everyone can do. Using that criteria, it would have been legal to use a saw to cut Christopher Reeve to pieces, like an unborn child. It has nothing to do with sentience. And, take that unborn child out of the womb, and he starts breathing. Unhook Reeve from his ventilator and what would have happened?
2. An unborn child reacts to changes in his environment. He reacts to his world being poked, the sounds he hears, etc.
3. We know the unborn have organized brain activity. Can you say for certain they don't transition between moods?

The bottom line is, a late term unborn child displays more signs of human life than an adult in a coma.

if you can convince you can read minds then I would accept that as a valid point. What show am I thinking about right now so I can see if I should consider you a mind reader? :rolleyes:

The Jeffersons

Prove me wrong.

Shapiro couldnt debate his way out of a wet paper bag. His whole stitch is to get people emotional. That doesnt work on people that know better.

Good catch. I should have specified the ones you were talking about. My bad.

Why don't they ever try to put him in his place? I mean, it should be easy for them, right?

If the kid had simply said established sentience Shapiro would have lost the debate. And this was a kid? Big whoop. Shapiro should be embarrassed.

Where does this "established sentience" come from? How do you know it when you see it?
When you see the child reacting to its world, breathing for itself and transitioning between moods.

Breathing indicates the body is reacting and working with its environment without the mom doing it for the fetus. Thats kind of part of what sentience is.

Its a known fact that plants are sentient. They aggressively defend themselves in a variety of ways.

No Alexa and Siri dont transition between moods. Thats programming. Neither can have an original thought.

1. Breathing on your own is not something that everyone can do. Using that criteria, it would have been legal to use a saw to cut Christopher Reeve to pieces, like an unborn child. It has nothing to do with sentience. And, take that unborn child out of the womb, and he starts breathing. Unhook Reeve from his ventilator and what would have happened?
2. An unborn child reacts to changes in his environment. He reacts to his world being poked, the sounds he hears, etc.
3. We know the unborn have organized brain activity. Can you say for certain they don't transition between moods?

The bottom line is, a late term unborn child displays more signs of human life than an adult in a coma.
You moron. Christopher breathed as a child.
An unborn child doesnt breath on its own moron.
Doesnt matter. The unborn dont breath on their own.

Why don't they ever try to put him in his place? I mean, it should be easy for them, right?
You ever get into an debate with someone that thinks a debate should consist of deflections? (insert Azzgod here) You kind of write that person off as a serious challenge. Thats probably why no bothers taking him seriously.

if you can convince you can read minds then I would accept that as a valid point. What show am I thinking about right now so I can see if I should consider you a mind reader? :rolleyes:

The Jeffersons

Prove me wrong.
Nope the Walking Dead. Sorry your play time with me is up. :rolleyes:

They don't have to, by design. Once they're mature enough, but it's still legal to shred them like lettuce, they can be taken out of the womb and they breath on their own just fine. Reeve, not so much.

Hmmm, let's see. What infantile insult can I use if I want to sink to your level? I know, PeeWee Herman: "I know you are, but what am I?"

But I don't want to sink to your level, so I won't.

You ever get into an debate with someone that thinks a debate should consist of deflections? (insert Azzgod here) You kind of write that person off as a serious challenge. Thats probably why no bothers taking him seriously.

Then it should be easy for them to expose him as a fraud. No, I don't buy your excuses for them.

Then it should be easy for them to expose him as a fraud. No, I don't buy your excuses for them.
Why would they waste time exposing something he has already been exposed for? You dont have to buy anything. You just have to deal with the fact he would get his ass ate up with any serious debate. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Now we spay and neuter our pets. Is that a necessary evil to control population? Seems abortion is more akin to spay and neuter than it is to murder.

They don't have to, by design. Once they're mature enough, but it's still legal to shred them like lettuce, they can be taken out of the womb and they breath on their own just fine. Reeve, not so much.

Hmmm, let's see. What infantile insult can I use if I want to sink to your level? I know, PeeWee Herman: "I know you are, but what am I?"

In order to have established sentience you do have to demonstrate the ability to breath on your own. Otherwise you would be dead unless someone or something breathed for you.

Why would they waste time exposing something he has already been exposed for? You dont have to buy anything. You just have to deal with the fact he would get his ass ate up with any serious debate.

That's an opinion, not a fact. I haven't seen a liberal attempt a serious debate in a long time, if ever. They usually go into emotion land and leave reason behind. As to why they would want to expose him, it's obvious. He has a strong following and destroys liberal arguments regularly.

Why would they waste time exposing something he has already been exposed for? You dont have to buy anything. You just have to deal with the fact he would get his ass ate up with any serious debate.

That's an opinion, not a fact. I haven't seen a liberal attempt a serious debate in a long time, if ever. They usually go into emotion land and leave reason behind. As to why they would want to expose him, it's obvious. He has a strong following and destroys liberal arguments regularly.
I agree your post is an opinion. Thanks for pointing that out when making that post.

In order to have established sentience you do have to demonstrate the ability to breath on your own. Otherwise you would be dead unless someone or something breathed for you.

A baby is born but for any number of medical reasons can't immediately breathe on his own. He's placed on a respirator in the NICU. Is it legal for a deranged nurse to cut his body to pieces with a saw before he's removed from the respirator?

Forum List

Back