Ben Shapiro on the Milo, Berkeley riots and the increasing violence from left wing fascists....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
He discusses the increasing violence of the fascists on college campuses...and how the academic left has created the environment for increasing violence....

I was reading a great article by David Horowitz and he won't go on any campus these days without mega security. Unreal.

He discusses the increasing violence of the fascists on college campuses...and how the academic left has created the environment for increasing violence....

Be afraid......college students are very much against fascism.,,,,,

But, on a lighter note, wouldn't you agree that the Trump administration is doing much better than Obama in "uniting" the country?

But, on a lighter note, wouldn't you agree that the Trump administration is doing much better than Obama in "uniting" the country?

"Be afraid......college students are very much against fascism."

How can they be very much against Fascism when it's they who are acting like Fascists? Yes I know, it's a difficult question for you to answer nat darling :smoke:

I was reading a great article by David Horowitz and he won't go on any campus these days without mega security. Unreal.

But but but TOLERANCE....oh hold on, that's right, I forgot :eusa_doh:

6f74184b6836cdb34b4c8c219324789b2d9ef7a47ab803d691aee136724eda12.jpg

liberal-intolerance-censorship.png

Silence is complicity. I have not heard one Liberal stand up and say "Those hooded bastards pepper spraying people in the face, beating Trump supporters bloody, do not represent me". NOT A SINGLE ONE. To a lesser degree it reminds me of a certain religion and it's own extremist wing.

Against "fascism" but engage in fascist violence, and control of discourse. So they are fascist in everything but name.

How can they be very much against Fascism when it's they who are acting like Fascists? Yes I know, it's a difficult question for you to answer nat darlin

Obviously, you have no fucking idea of the meaning of "fascism".....

The similarities between Mussolini and Trump are UNCANNY; hell, Trump even uses Mussolini quotes.

I have not heard one Liberal stand up and say "Those hooded bastards pepper spraying people in the face, beating Trump supporters bloody, do not represent me"

Those hoodlum do NOT represent me.

How can they be very much against Fascism when it's they who are acting like Fascists? Yes I know, it's a difficult question for you to answer nat darlin

Obviously, you have no fucking idea of the meaning of "fascism".....

The similarities between Mussolini and Trump are UNCANNY; hell, Trump even uses Mussolini quotes.

Boy....you are fucking stupid....I used to think you worked at it...but now it is apparent you are just fucking stupid...

Those college kids are the fascists numb nuts.......the bernie brown shirts are the same as the SA in Germany......

Forum List

Back