Ben Stiller himself isn't opposed to propaganda. Rob Reiner is Liberal too, didn't know that☺

IDIOCRACY

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2017
Yeah, for some reason Rob Reiner's X was sent to my email. After reading his tweet, I'm really surprised he supports Kamala with such excitement, and he's penciled her into the position already, it's nice to see Hollywood so confident and excited about such progression, that's a surprise too.

Stiller says that you know, all Jewish white guys wish they were black, because you know, Republicans are racist and Democrats wish they were black to show how woke and diverse they are. Let's see, my mother's dad's side is all Jew, her mother's side the same short the grandfather. Pretty fucking Jewish I suppose. I never quite thought to wish I was black, I kind of like myself, and respect my heritage and history. More than that, I'm not full of shit like Ben is, typical white liberal kissing black ass, they do it often. Wise blacks see right though that bullshit, sometimes they're entertained by it, though the fact they're being treated differently because of their race noted. I see this often, in person.

Incidentally, left is sending out the tune he was joking. They pencil us in as dumb and foolish.

Last edited:
Yeah, for some reason Rob Reiner's X was sent to my email. After reading his tweet, I'm really surprised he supports Kamala with such excitement, and he's penciled her into the position already, it's nice to see Hollywood so confident and excited about such progression, that's a surprise too.

Stiller says that you know, all Jewish white guys wish they were black, because you know, Republicans are racist and Democrats wish they were black to demonstrate show how woke and diverse they are. Let's see, my mother's dad's side is all Jew, her mother's side the same short the grandfather. Pretty fucking Jewish I suppose. I never quite thought to wish I was black, I kind of like myself, and respect my heritage and history. More than that, I'm not full of shit like Ben is, typical white liberal kissing black ass, they do it often, and wise blacks see right though that bullshit, sometimes they're entertained by it, I see this often.

Incidentally, left is sending out the tune he was joking. They penciled us in as dumb and foolish.

He could have played the black guy in his movie, but was retarded instead.

Let's see some of those white Progs move into African American neighborhoods. They ain't doing that. Infact there are countless ethnic neighborhoods where when African Americans started to move other in the good Prog white citizens moved out. And a percentage of those neighborhoods were Jewish. Reality is what it is and what has transpired.

Forum List

Back