Bend over here comes some more.

1stNickD

Platinum Member
Sep 7, 2020

America can feed America very well. And that's what we should do. If this article is accurate, and it's possible that it's not, we're going to be seeing price spikes and shortages this summer similar to what we saw in the early stages of the pandemic when trump listened to Fauci and freaked out then closed the country down. Right now 100% of everything biden has said and done has made every single issue he has addressed far worse than it would have been if he would have never left his basement.

America can feed America very well. And that's what we should do. If this article is accurate, and it's possible that it's not, we're going to be seeing price spikes and shortages this summer similar to what we saw in the early stages of the pandemic when trump listened to Fauci and freaked out then closed the country down. Right now 100% of everything biden has said and done has made every single issue he has addressed far worse than it would have been if he would have never left his basement.
Say hello to my new friend....

1648251688302.png

I said last year that the Democrats were planning to starve us to death.
I said 2 years ago they wanted to turn America into Venezuela.
If Biden is already talking about food shortages.....he's planning on causing them.

You don't understand our agricultural system very well.
at goofing gators laugh emoji, Curious why you think that is funny. Are you actually Kahmila Harris in disguise? You know, the VP who laughs when she doesn't understand the world around her.

Because no one with a brain thinks she is funny, or competent.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back