Benghazi 2.0

1. Where are the emails from 9/11 until 9/14?

2. Why was the Consulate unguarded?

3. Why did Obama and Hillary ignore the cries for help?

4. Why did Obama issue marching orders calling the attack a "Spontaneous protest over an anti-Muslim video"?

Last edited:
Only a cocksucker like you would be taken in at this obvious deflection.

None of it alters the basic story. Rice went on 5 shows on Sunday claiming it was not a terrorist attack but the result of a spontaneous demonstration against a Youtube video that 3 people in Libya had seen. She knew that was false. The administration heavily edited the talking points to scrub all references to terrorism because it went against their narrative that they had destroyed al Qaeda and terrorism.

Nothing reported here changes any of those facts.

Mittens started trying to take partisan advantage before the attacks were over. So no, ikt's not just a faction, I think it's the mainstream GOP who are trying to take advantage of their deaths in a highly partisan way.

Well at least mittens didn't jet off to a fucking fundraiser while his consulate was under attack and four were dying.

That shuold tell anyone all they need to know about the current jackass in chief.

Mittens started trying to take partisan advantage before the attacks were over. So no, ikt's not just a faction, I think it's the mainstream GOP who are trying to take advantage of their deaths in a highly partisan way.

Mitt was right. Candy Crowley got on her knees in front of Obama's large Negro penis and protected him. Events have proven that Mitt was correct. Foreign policy in an election year is an election issue.

Mitt was right. Candy Crowley got on her knees in front of Obama's large Negro penis and protected him. Events have proven that Mitt was correct. Foreign policy in an election year is an election issue.

Haven't you heard? ABC used a forged document to try and smear the President. Benghazi-gate is now dead in the water. Time to move on.

:eusa_angel:

Haven't you heard? ABC used a forged document to try and smear the President. Benghazi-gate is now dead in the water. Time to move on.

Wishful thinking on your and the administration's part.
THe basic questions remain. And the "forged" business has been exposed.
Next.

Well at least mittens didn't jet off to a fucking fundraiser while his consulate was under attack and four were dying.

That shuold tell anyone all they need to know about the current jackass in chief.

Do you support strong election reform then?

Tells me I'm sure glad the American people didn't elect the other jackass to be chief.......

More dishonesty from the left. I'm not surprised.

No documents were forged, the allegation is emails were altered. Which begs the question how can emails that were not yet released be altered? And how could you even forge a document when you're not sure if one even existed?

Tells me I'm sure glad the American people didn't elect the other jackass to be chief.......

Did Mitt have experience in governing? Yes. Did Mitt have a plan to deal with the spending crisis? Yes. Did Mitt have a history of misusing the gov't for political ends? No.
So had we elected Mitt we would be seeing a true recovery in the economy instead of scandals involving over reach by a hyper partisan incompetent administration.

That should tell anyone all they need to know about the current jackass in chief.

This has nothing to do with Romney.

Its all about the jackass we have in the WH. A jackass who sure had his priorities in order and they weren't four men dying in Benghazi.

He's a jackass that I have not one ounce of respect for and I'm certainly glad all of my relatives are now out of the military because none of them would want to call that jackass the're CIC. God he's disgusting.

there simply are no scandals - time for the Republicans to earn their checks and start to present legislative proposals ... they were elected to legislate weren't they ?

More dishonesty from the left. I'm not surprised.

No documents were forged, the allegation is emails were altered. Which begs the question how can emails that were not yet released be altered? And how could you even forge a document when you're not sure if one even existed?

The emails were shown to the oversight committee. Someone forged the content of one of those emails and leaked it to ABC. And without doing their due diligence ABC published them as White House emails.

String um up.

Inversigate......yada, yada....

there simply are no scandals - time for the Republicans to earn their checks and start to present legislative proposals ... they were elected to legislate weren't they ?

The GOP led House has been doing its job.

Perhaps you should voice your request to the Dem led Senate. I'm sure all those bill are still sitting on Reids desk. Gotta be good and dusty by now.

Forum List

Back