Benghazi Hero’s Dad Reveals Bombshell Document That Could PROVE Hillary Lied [VIDEO]

But they're smiling, as opposed to Pubs and hater dupes.
They're only smiling because sheep like you buy into their lies...
Name one factual lie, as opposed to everything Pubs say, fool.
How about the fact that Hillary sent an email to Chelsea stating it was a terrorist attack, then told the American people it was caused by a video???

Face it, your defense of Hillary exposed you as a fool and a tool.
How about the fact you have no evidence of 'wrongdoing.'

How about the fact you have no evidence of a 'crime.'

How about the fact you have no evidence of a 'cover up.'

How about the fact that House republicans have admitted that 'Benghazi' is about politics, not finding 'facts' or truth.'

And how about the fact that the 'Benghazi' committee has found no evidence of 'wrongdoing,' of a 'crime,' of a 'cover up,' and whose chairman admitted Thursday’s 'hearing' revealed nothing new or relevant.

Those are the only facts which matter – not the right's baseless, unfounded speculation, spin, and lies.

Face it: you have nothing, you never did; all you have is an unwarranted hatred of Clinton, and the well-deserved contempt of the American people.
Face it...

Hillary and Obama ignored Steven's request for extra security, then lied to try to cover up the fact that the terrorists they armed killed him...

How low can you go???

Obviously you have not listen to your Hack Committee. All those assertions have been proven false.

The primary problem and "enemy" of America remain the crazy elements of the far right.

Frank's inane comments are not upheld by Gowdy's committee.
Most on the right won't let facts and the truth stand in the way of a good lie.
Bullshit.

Your problem is that the facts came out, and Hillary and Obama's lies weren't that good...

Now the American people know.

Huh? Trey Gowdy was caught red handed changing a document to make Hillary Clinton appear like guilty when she wasn't. A reasonable person would be screaming that all of Trey Gowdy's work as a prosecutor be examined for honesty. The important question is why aren't you?
Show me the link to prove he committed unethical behavior like Hillary pulled when she got fired from the Watergate Committee.
Ummmmm, you know that it is a LIE, an outright LIE, that Hillary was fired from the Watergate commission.... just another lie from the RW Bloggers...

As a good person, at what point would you renounce those liars on your side that spew and pass around all of the lies like this LIE about Hillary being fired from the watergate committee she was on....?

Do you ever research what you have read on your right wing media sites to see if they are telling the truth?

How about the fact that Hillary sent an email to Chelsea stating it was a terrorist attack, then told the American people it was caused by a video???

It was probably both DUH, hater dupe.
So you buy into the lie that the terrorists that Obama and Hillary armed killed Stevens over a stupid video???

You're even dumber than I thought.
The CIA thinks the video TRIGGERED the attack, like all the others that day, dingbat dupe. So stupid.

The left knows she's a pathological liar, that's why they want her. It's how liberalism is moved forward.
The problem the left is going to have with that one is the fact that Hillary has demonstrated she's not a very good liar since she keeps getting caught in lies that are easily disprovable and when she does get caught she falls back on predictable strategies, she doubles down and attempts to defend the lie, she makes up new easily disprovable lies to cover up her original lie or she stonewalls. Just look at this whole email imbroglio that she got herself into, she's spun such a web of lies there that I doubt that she even knows what the truth is anymore.

Come on Democrats if you absolutely must support a liar at least find one that has some skill at it, there are plenty of them in your party to choose from. :D

As soon as you come up with proof of wrong doing, I'll be on board with you. So far it's nothing but unproven accusations. Decades and decades of unfounded accusations.
Then I guess Bill shouldn't have taken the plea bargain for perjury, right???

We are talking about Hillary, not Bill.

The primary problem and "enemy" of America remain the crazy elements of the far right.

Bullshit.

Your problem is that the facts came out, and Hillary and Obama's lies weren't that good...

Huh? Trey Gowdy was caught red handed changing a document to make Hillary Clinton appear like guilty when she wasn't. A reasonable person would be screaming that all of Trey Gowdy's work as a prosecutor be examined for honesty. The important question is why aren't you?
Show me the link to prove he committed unethical behavior like Hillary pulled when she got fired from the Watergate Committee.
Didn't happen, relies on one creep bsing for RW money...duh.

The left knows she's a pathological liar, that's why they want her. It's how liberalism is moved forward.
The problem the left is going to have with that one is the fact that Hillary has demonstrated she's not a very good liar since she keeps getting caught in lies that are easily disprovable and when she does get caught she falls back on predictable strategies, she doubles down and attempts to defend the lie, she makes up new easily disprovable lies to cover up her original lie or she stonewalls. Just look at this whole email imbroglio that she got herself into, she's spun such a web of lies there that I doubt that she even knows what the truth is anymore.

Come on Democrats if you absolutely must support a liar at least find one that has some skill at it, there are plenty of them in your party to choose from. :D

As soon as you come up with proof of wrong doing, I'll be on board with you. So far it's nothing but unproven accusations. Decades and decades of unfounded accusations.

There's the big lie, Bill lying about that GOP skank seducing him- like I was told was the gentlemanly thing to do. Only cost 92 million dollars and 6 years to find out...

the night she told Chelsea it was a terrorist attack, a terrorist group came in and took credit for the event, the following morning this terrorist group retracted that they were responsible..... it was a very confusing time....
So the dingbat you are supporting is confused???

Thanks for admitting that.
Jeeebus what an idiot...

There's the big lie, Bill lying about that GOP skank seducing him- like I was told was the gentlemanly thing to do. Only cost 92 million dollars and 6 years to find out...

Clinton's skate on most everything. They have twice the Teflon Reagan had. You have anymore pearls of Clinton butt munching?

the night she told Chelsea it was a terrorist attack, a terrorist group came in and took credit for the event, the following morning this terrorist group retracted that they were responsible..... it was a very confusing time....
So the dingbat you are supporting is confused???

Thanks for admitting that.

Easy to be confused when you are getting so much conflicting information. It took them a few days to sort it out. Big deal.

Bullshit.

Ummmmm, you know that it is a LIE, an outright LIE, that Hillary was fired from the Watergate commission.... just another lie from the RW Bloggers...

As a good person, at what point would you renounce those liars on your side that spew and pass around all of the lies like this LIE about Hillary being fired from the watergate committee she was on....?

Do you ever research what you have read on your right wing media sites to see if they are telling the truth?

i know you're a good person who likes to see the good in everyone but really, thinking people who rage at the moon and lie constantly are good people? i don't see it. there are plenty of decent republicans and actual conservatives... the loons aren't it.

Obama and Hillary already said Republicans are "the enemy"

Yes we already heard that story. She was confused. Got it.

Clinton's skate on most everything. They have twice the Teflon Reagan had. You have anymore pearls of Clinton butt munching?
That's the one lie you've found in 25 years of BS, Pub dupe. The only butt munching is hater dupes on bs billionaires, stupid.

That's the one lie you've found in 25 years of BS, Pub dupe. The only butt munching is hater dupes on bs billionaires, stupid.

Being demrat dupe you would know more about billionaire bs via George Soros, Warren Buffet, Mark Zuckerberg etc etc.

they all were...which is the norm in most surprise attacks....

:cuckoo:

isn't it funny how they never said a word about the 50 dead in benghazi like attacks when baby bush was president? of course not... because it's not about the dead. it's because hillary terrifies them.

they're pathetic.

Bullshit.

Bullshit.

Hillary was never fired from the Watergate Committee but I bet you already knew that. The unethical behavior is outlined here.

"In your letter, you went to great lengths to highlight the gravity of your accusation, stating:

This information, the name of a human source, is some of the most protected information in our intelligence community, the release of which could jeopardize not only national security but human lives.

To further inflate your claim, you placed your own redactions over the name of the individual with the words, “redacted due to sources and methods.” To be clear, these redactions were not made, and these words were not added, by any agency of the federal government responsible for enforcing classification guidelines.

Predictably, commentators began repeating your accusations in even more extreme terms, suggesting in headlines for example that “Clinton Burns CIA Libya Contact.”

Contrary to your claims, the CIA yesterday informed both the Republican and Democratic staffs of the Select Committee that they do not consider the information you highlighted in your letter to be classified. Specifically, the CIA confirmed that “the State Department consulted with the CIA on this production, the CIA reviewed these documents, and the CIA made no redactions to protect classified information.”

Unfortunately, you sent your letter on October 7 without checking first with the CIA. Now that we have done so, we have learned that your accusations were incorrect.

As a result of your actions, the State Department yesterday asked the Select Committee not to reveal the individual’s name publicly, not for classification reasons, but to protect the individual’s privacy and avoid bringing additional undue attention to this person.

Unfortunately, the standard operating procedure of this Select Committee has become to put out information publicly that is inaccurate and out of context in order to attack Secretary Clinton for political reasons. These repeated actions bring discredit on this investigation and undermine the integrity of the Select Committee and the House of Representatives. CIA Debunks Gowdy’s Allegation That Clinton Email Contained Classified CIA Source

Filed under #busted

Uh huh.

Everyone was duh. Called the fog of war. Google Fox reporting the video was the deal, MORON. Before they got their bs line together.

Being demrat dupe you would know more about billionaire bs via George Soros, Warren Buffet, Mark Zuckerberg etc etc.
Except not bs and not paid for by them lol...

What we learned since the hearings:

Obama lied about the video

Hillary helped Obama cover up a terrorist attack

Progressives are defending their leadership for lying about and covering up a terrorist attack

Forum List

Back