Benghazi outrage? How about the 26,000 sexual assaults amongst the US military?

]
What a silly statement, Crackerjaxon, that you cannot possibly support. You are entitled to your opinion but not your own facts. So put up or shut up.

You have no idea of what you are talking about.

actually he can
Actually he does not. We are talking about events today, not many and many years ago. He makes a claim and it is not common knowledge (such as you getting owned in the southern strategy threads), then he needs to put up or shut up.

You creepy reactionaries are just too easy to rebut.

But that is good, because our GOP is reaching out to immigrants this summer, and, I believe, the Senate GOP has some good ways this fall to reach out to women in a way that is not patronizing.

That is necessary if we want to win nationally in the future, because we sure can't do it your way.

Oh, and if you're one of those special kind of dolts who insist on links as proof, you can chew on these a while.

Women in Combat 'Part of Another Social Experiment,' Says Retired Army General | CNS News

http://conservatives4palin.com/2013...best-place-to-conduct-social-experiments.html

The Social Experiment Called the U.S. Military is a Roman Failure | Shenandoah

Women in the Military: A Gross Social Experiment

Military no place for social experiments - Columbia Daily Tribune : Letters To The Editor

Elaine Donnelly: Obama's Women in Combat Order 'Dangerous Social Experiment'

GOP plank decries 'social experimentation' in military - Washington Times

CREWS: Homosexuals in the military demand special privileges - Washington Times

Unethical human experimentation in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The 10 Most Outrageous Military Experiments | LiveScience

An adult interested in making the best decisions needs the facts, not your opinions, Crackerjaxon. Dolts run around on opinion not facts. And all of your sources are opinion pieces, which means nothing.

One, demonstrate that the social engineering of the US military is a bad thing in terms of race, sex, and orientattion. Two, demonstrate that the fighting capacity of the armed forces is degraded by social engineering.

In particular, demonstrate the increased number of reported sexual assaults reflect an actual increase of events or instead an actual increase in reports.

Its a widely reported story. No, not Benghazi. But the 26,000.....yes, 26 THOUSAND incidents of sexual assault within our US military, and many by military members on non-military members. One I read about was the Air Force's officer in charge of the program to bring awareness to sexual assault victims when he was drunk in a DC parking garage and tried to fondle an unwilling female.

We hear the Republican outrage about Benghazi. Daily. And it's turning out to be a 'cry wolf' incident. But, do we hear about the HUGE problem of rape in the US military from them? No. Silence. 4 dead embassy workers in Benghazi??? Story of the decade to them. 26,000 sexual assaults by member of our military? No big deal. Article I read in today's Post and Courier (Charleston, home to a huge USAF base) said that the politicians are mostly silent on this.

When police officers break the law, its front page new. We hear how they're "all" corrupt. We hear "They're supposed to uphold the law, not break it". Well, our military people take the same damn oath. They uphold the Constitution as well. In times of emergency, disaster, or domestic war, they'd be policing us under martial law. We should have the same standards to root out and expose their bad apples as well., But nothing. Silence.

Even Lindsey Graham, who is active in the Air Force Reserve, is mostly silent on this, BUT, he'll spend his entire damn year of work whining about Benghazi.

What a joke. Meanwhile, more military rapes will go by the wayside in the unseen courts of military law, and be glossed over by the eyes of a commanding officer who has other shit to worry about.

What does sexual assault have to do with LYING TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE?

Its a widely reported story. No, not Benghazi. But the 26,000.....yes, 26 THOUSAND incidents of sexual assault within our US military, and many by military members on non-military members. One I read about was the Air Force's officer in charge of the program to bring awareness to sexual assault victims when he was drunk in a DC parking garage and tried to fondle an unwilling female.

We hear the Republican outrage about Benghazi. Daily. And it's turning out to be a 'cry wolf' incident. But, do we hear about the HUGE problem of rape in the US military from them? No. Silence. 4 dead embassy workers in Benghazi??? Story of the decade to them. 26,000 sexual assaults by member of our military? No big deal. Article I read in today's Post and Courier (Charleston, home to a huge USAF base) said that the politicians are mostly silent on this.

When police officers break the law, its front page new. We hear how they're "all" corrupt. We hear "They're supposed to uphold the law, not break it". Well, our military people take the same damn oath. They uphold the Constitution as well. In times of emergency, disaster, or domestic war, they'd be policing us under martial law. We should have the same standards to root out and expose their bad apples as well., But nothing. Silence.

Even Lindsey Graham, who is active in the Air Force Reserve, is mostly silent on this, BUT, he'll spend his entire damn year of work whining about Benghazi.

What a joke. Meanwhile, more military rapes will go by the wayside in the unseen courts of military law, and be glossed over by the eyes of a commanding officer who has other shit to worry about.

As a former Commander in Chief taught US, it depends on what your definition of sexual assault is is.

An adult interested in making the best decisions needs the facts, not your opinions, Crackerjaxon. Dolts run around on opinion not facts. And all of your sources are opinion pieces, which means nothing.

One, demonstrate that the social engineering of the US military is a bad thing in terms of race, sex, and orientattion. Two, demonstrate that the fighting capacity of the armed forces is degraded by social engineering.

In particular, demonstrate the increased number of reported sexual assaults reflect an actual increase of events or instead an actual increase in reports.

Now social engineering exists, but it's a good thing. I see. Before you happpily dismissed the notion summarily but now you want to know what harm it does.

Intelligent people base their opinions on facts, not airy notions of "race, sex and orientation."

Did it ever cross your narrow mind that managing military personnel on the basis of race, sex and orientaton instead of combat readiness and competence is debilitating in and of itself?

The military's function is to defend the country from its enemies, not be some grand experiment in social "equality."

Now, just for fun, why don't you tell me why sexual harassment has increased, (and it certainly seems that way, doesn't it?) in the military since the noble goals of putting women in combat to be raped, tortured and killed and placing effeminate homosexuals into the command structure have crept into policy?

The military, by definition, consists of trained killers. It's not a home for the socially disaffected or a plaything for social engineers.

Now, I'm waiting for the inevitable non sequitur from you whining that racial integration worked in the military, so throwing women into combat situations and homosexuals into command will work, too.

Now, just for fun, why don't you tell me why sexual harassment has increased, (and it certainly seems that way, doesn't it?) in the military since the noble goals of putting women in combat to be raped, tortured and killed and placing effeminate homosexuals into the command structure have crept into policy?

When I served, women were just in to the other branches and MOSs of the Army. I suspect, based on observation and participation in the non-judicial actions and courts-martial resolving assaults, then per capita the assaults were greater and the reporting greater and lower, respectively, then as compared to now.

Females are apparently placing more trust in the system, thus the reports, which have not been made in the past, are increasing, and I suspect within five years the reports in relation to per capita female to male average will be half.

Forum List

Back