Benghazi outrage? How about the 26,000 sexual assaults amongst the US military?

Bucs, you are becoming another hystical Rdean, blame Republicans for EVERYTHING when these sexual assults has to do with this administration, remember Obama is CIC?

Its a widely reported story. No, not Benghazi. But the 26,000.....yes, 26 THOUSAND incidents of sexual assault within our US military, and many by military members on non-military members. One I read about was the Air Force's officer in charge of the program to bring awareness to sexual assault victims when he was drunk in a DC parking garage and tried to fondle an unwilling female.

We hear the Republican outrage about Benghazi. Daily. And it's turning out to be a 'cry wolf' incident. But, do we hear about the HUGE problem of rape in the US military from them? No. Silence. 4 dead embassy workers in Benghazi??? Story of the decade to them. 26,000 sexual assaults by member of our military? No big deal. Article I read in today's Post and Courier (Charleston, home to a huge USAF base) said that the politicians are mostly silent on this.

When police officers break the law, its front page new. We hear how they're "all" corrupt. We hear "They're supposed to uphold the law, not break it". Well, our military people take the same damn oath. They uphold the Constitution as well. In times of emergency, disaster, or domestic war, they'd be policing us under martial law. We should have the same standards to root out and expose their bad apples as well., But nothing. Silence.

Even Lindsey Graham, who is active in the Air Force Reserve, is mostly silent on this, BUT, he'll spend his entire damn year of work whining about Benghazi.

What a joke. Meanwhile, more military rapes will go by the wayside in the unseen courts of military law, and be glossed over by the eyes of a commanding officer who has other shit to worry about.

Can you provide a source for this? The time frame when these acts occurred would be helpful, indeed, the article you are referring to may provide some important information about this issue you raise. Unfortunately, I do not see a link if you did post it.

Thanks in advance.

Those numbers area accurate for the number of claims. But as I said before, MST is now 'rated' like PTSD and they get money for it. But unlike PTSD they don't have to prove the incident happened. This is going to cost the country a lot of money. IMO, they should just set a certain rate for everything and give it to them. The man hours involved in processing all the claims would probably cost less than doing it that way.

Last edited:
Its a widely reported story. No, not Benghazi. But the 26,000.....yes, 26 THOUSAND incidents of sexual assault within our US military, and many by military members on non-military members. One I read about was the Air Force's officer in charge of the program to bring awareness to sexual assault victims when he was drunk in a DC parking garage and tried to fondle an unwilling female.

We hear the Republican outrage about Benghazi. Daily. And it's turning out to be a 'cry wolf' incident. But, do we hear about the HUGE problem of rape in the US military from them? No. Silence. 4 dead embassy workers in Benghazi??? Story of the decade to them. 26,000 sexual assaults by member of our military? No big deal. Article I read in today's Post and Courier (Charleston, home to a huge USAF base) said that the politicians are mostly silent on this.

When police officers break the law, its front page new. We hear how they're "all" corrupt. We hear "They're supposed to uphold the law, not break it". Well, our military people take the same damn oath. They uphold the Constitution as well. In times of emergency, disaster, or domestic war, they'd be policing us under martial law. We should have the same standards to root out and expose their bad apples as well., But nothing. Silence.

Even Lindsey Graham, who is active in the Air Force Reserve, is mostly silent on this, BUT, he'll spend his entire damn year of work whining about Benghazi.

What a joke. Meanwhile, more military rapes will go by the wayside in the unseen courts of military law, and be glossed over by the eyes of a commanding officer who has other shit to worry about.

^ Obama Fluffers circling the knee pads to protect their Lord, Savior and Daddy

crusaderfrank-albums-usmb-members-picture5342-prophet-obama.jpg

USMB Members describe their Love for their Messiah

and they are sticking up for the terrorist who attacked our Embassy

how sad is that

Yeah, that darn video that no one saw drove them insane

We had had sexual predators in the Military for ever, look at the militant lesbians that were rampant in the 80's and 90's and most likely still going on now. Senior Enlisted Lesbians going after young female enlistees was rampant when I served, and I was responsible for getting several of them kicked out of the Navy. And I enjoyed it.

Last edited:
Sexual assault has always been a problem in a testerone-fueled occupation. The increase of women into the force strength heightened the opportunities for increased numbers of assault.

The good things about the increase in reported numbers are that (1) the reflection is not of actual increase but rather actual assaults reported, and (2) females demonstrated an increasing willingness to report assaults, thus (3) leading us to the conclusion that the military is getting a handle on the issue.

Can you provide a source for this? The time frame when these acts occurred would be helpful, indeed, the article you are referring to may provide some important information about this issue you raise. Unfortunately, I do not see a link if you did post it.

Thanks in advance.

Those numbers area accurate for the number of claims. But as I said before, MST is now 'rated' like PTSD and they get money for it. But unlike PTSD they don't have to prove the incident happened. This is going to cost the country a lot of money. IMO, they should just set a certain rate for everything and give it to them. The man hours involved in processing all the claims would probably cost less than doing it that way.
Hardly, "the Pentagon report says that the number of sexual assaults reported by members of the military rose from 3,192 to 3,374 in 2012, while the department estimates that as many as 26,000 service members were assaulted, based on anonymous surveys".

Moreover, establishing a claim is one thing the extent of the injury is another and included a great deal of evidence.

The following is the criteria for 100%

8 C.F.R. §4.130, DC 9411, governs PTSD ratings. This regulation provides graduated ratings of 0%, 10%, 30%, 50%, 70% or 100%."

General Rating Formula for Mental Disorders:

Total occupational and social impairment, due to such symptoms as: gross impairment in thought process or communication; persistent delusions or hallucinations; grossly inappropriate behavior; persistent danger of hurting self or others; intermittent inability to perform activities of daily living (including maintenance of minimal personal hygiene); disorientation to time or place; memory loss for names of close relatives, own occupation occupation, or own name …………………..100%"

PTSD How The VA Evaluates Levels Of Disability

Do you want me to blame Obama for that?

The democrats love to use the military for social experiments. It's the military, boys and girls, not a fraternity, not a sorority, not a Skinner box. It's bloated right now with people who aren't remotely combat ready.

This is not to excuse people who prey on others. Things would be better, though, if they pared the military down only to people whose first mission is combat. This includes cooks, clerks, mechanics and other support people, If they're not combat ready, they need to go.

What a silly statement, Crackerjaxon, that you cannot possibly support. You are entitled to your opinion but not your own facts. So put up or shut up.

You have no idea of what you are talking about.

We hear the Republican outrage about Benghazi. Daily. And it's turning out to be a 'cry wolf' incident.

"Cry wolf incident"? :lmao:

There is more evidence than ever that Obama orchestrated the murder of his own ambassador to cover up the fact that he is running arms to Al Qaeda in Syria. You do realize that 4 whistle blowers have come forward and testified before Congress, don't you? Pretty tough to deny it at this point, wouldn't you say?

Just out of curiosity - why do libtards feel the need to protect dumbocrat politicians at all cost, regardless of their heinous crimes? Why can't you people just acknowledge an atrocity when you see it and hold those responsible for it, accountable?

Sorry, but 4 murders trump your story that your desperately clinging to. And that sad part is, you're not clinging to it because you care (you could give a fuck - hell you probably get off on it even like the rest of OWS), you're clinging to it because you're hoping to distract from the real issue to cover for your de fürher...

What a silly statement, Crackerjaxon, that you cannot possibly support. You are entitled to your opinion but not your own facts. So put up or shut up.

actually he can

Tuskegee syphilis experiment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

please learn some things before posting....I see people owning you all the time with posts, and you cant produce anything but a comment from an old tape broadcast on MSNBC......jake you're lame

]

actually he can
Actually he does not. We are talking about events today, not many and many years ago. He makes a claim and it is not common knowledge (such as you getting owned in the southern strategy threads), then he needs to put up or shut up.

You creepy reactionaries are just too easy to rebut.

But that is good, because our GOP is reaching out to immigrants this summer, and, I believe, the Senate GOP has some good ways this fall to reach out to women in a way that is not patronizing.

That is necessary if we want to win nationally in the future, because we sure can't do it your way.

]

actually he can
Actually he does not. We are talking about events today, not many and many years ago. He makes a claim and it is not common knowledge (such as you getting owned in the southern strategy threads), then he needs to put up or shut up.

But that is good, because our GOP is reaching out to immigrants this summer, and, I believe, the Senate GOP has some good ways this fall to reach out to women in a way that is not patronizing.

That is necessary if we want to win nationally in the future, because we sure can't do it your way.

LOL jake still trying to spin, Jake offerd up one sentance from a republican offering to prove the southern strategy....that's all he has.....

I've kicked your ass about facism, communism (remember you said the current left wing was NOT influenced by Marx), but again provided no evidence or even an argument to prove it....because you dont have one.....you just say you're wrong and that's all you do.....

you've got owned so many times, I love playing with you in threads.....

and again you edit out my post.....you a fucktard, you cant handle the truth.....

I posted where the government DID do that....around the time of the southern strategy myth...that you say is relevant, but this is not? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Jake you try and dodge and weave....but I'm always there to dominate you.

Last edited:

actually he can

Tuskegee syphilis experiment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

please learn some things before posting....I see people owning you all the time with posts, and you cant produce anything but a comment from an old tape broadcast on MSNBC......jake you're lame

here is the post I owned starkey and he edited to not show the ass kicking......

this deflection rates right up there with a singularity that is moving at right angles to a planetary object.....

I know exactly what I'm talking about. Talk to me after you've been in the military. The REMF to grunt ratio is around 7 to 1.

Google Bradley Manning.

]

actually he can

My claim is common knowledge to anyone who has been in the military. Why don't you join and find out?

It might make a man out of you.

Forum List

Back