Benghazi terrorist captured

Any of you lying leftist trash care to comment on this video?
Lies Over Benghazi During the Letterman Softball …:

Last edited by a moderator:
Obama blamed the attack on a movie at the UN and on Letterman. Stop lying, leftist trash.

Where in the speech did he do that. I mean here he is talking about the effects of it on the Region. "That is what we saw play out in the last two weeks, as a crude and disgusting video sparked outrage throughout the Muslim world." A little further down he defends the video too.

"I know there are some who ask why we don’t just ban such a video. And the answer is enshrined in our laws: Our Constitution protects the right to practice free speech.

Here in the United States, countless publications provoke offense. Like me, the majority of Americans are Christian, and yet we do not ban blasphemy against our most sacred beliefs. As President of our country and Commander-in-Chief of our military, I accept that people are going to call me awful things every day -- (laughter) -- and I will always defend their right to do so. (Applause.)

Americans have fought and died around the globe to protect the right of all people to express their views, even views that we profoundly disagree with."

How can anyone who believes in free speech disagree with that?

The movie didn't cause the attack.

So then you agree or disagree with President Obama's words up there?

Which attack?. I think it was the Muslim Mullahs who incited their followers to protest. Just like the Danish cartoons.

Where in the speech did he do that. I mean here he is talking about the effects of it on the Region. "That is what we saw play out in the last two weeks, as a crude and disgusting video sparked outrage throughout the Muslim world." A little further down he defends the video too.

"I know there are some who ask why we don’t just ban such a video. And the answer is enshrined in our laws: Our Constitution protects the right to practice free speech.

Here in the United States, countless publications provoke offense. Like me, the majority of Americans are Christian, and yet we do not ban blasphemy against our most sacred beliefs. As President of our country and Commander-in-Chief of our military, I accept that people are going to call me awful things every day -- (laughter) -- and I will always defend their right to do so. (Applause.)

Americans have fought and died around the globe to protect the right of all people to express their views, even views that we profoundly disagree with."

How can anyone who believes in free speech disagree with that?

Which attack?. I think it was the Muslim Mullahs who incited their followers to protest. Just like the Danish cartoons.

The attack was planned. Nothing to do with a movie. The speech is just more bullshit. Do you believe this?
Lies Over Benghazi During the Letterman Softball …: [ame=http://youtu.be/WvflbQQXEiY]Lies Over Benghazi During the Letterman Softball Interview on September 18, 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

Benghazi Terrorist Captured.

So what?

Bin Laden Killed.

So what?

Saddam Hussein Hanged.

So what?

When will the American People wake up?

How come the media could find him, but not Obama? :eusa_whistle:

Oh wait....Obama didn't want to find him since that blew up all their lies about Libya. Obama hoped everyone would forget about Libya, but the GOP just kept the "fake story" alive.

But now everyone knows Obama lied about Libya and he needs good PR these days.....

This guy?

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/19/w...-attack-scoffs-at-us.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

"....he contended that the attack had grown out of a peaceful protest against a video made in the United States that mocked the Prophet Muhammad and Islam.

He also said that guards inside the compound — Libyan or American, he was not sure — had shot first at the demonstrators, provoking them."

Would you like a little more rope to make that noose with?

Why not? We all know the head is his least used appendage

Leftist Trash still blaming a movie. They would polish Obama's shoes and give him a BJ for a smile from their dear leader. Filthy lying trash.

The attack was planned. Nothing to do with a movie. The speech is just more bullshit. Do you believe this?
Lies Over Benghazi During the Letterman Softball …: [ame=http://youtu.be/WvflbQQXEiY]Lies Over Benghazi During the Letterman Softball Interview on September 18, 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

Specifically, what did he say on Letterman?

Yeah it looks like it was planned in the afternoon and carried out that night. Certainly didn't have the hallmarks of a well planned al Qaeda attack. Usually those are carried out with really large bombs and/or suicide bombers causing massive civilian casualties. Or has al Qaeda been so decimated that all they can carry out is a small scale assault in libya?

Lies Over Benghazi During the Letterman Softball …: Lies Over Benghazi During the Letterman Softball Interview on September 18, 2012 - YouTube

That is a long clip. Can't you just tell us where the good part is or give a quick synopsis. It is after all a clip from a late night comedy talk show. How serious should we take it?

apparently not ..

an OFFICIAL press conference text from the Rose Garden

an official UN conference text (as requested)

a 21 minute clip from letterman

the clip from letterman (without the time interval of the statement included) wins the rightwing idiot award ...

Lies Over Benghazi During the Letterman Softball …: Lies Over Benghazi During the Letterman Softball Interview on September 18, 2012 - YouTube

That is a long clip. Can't you just tell us where the good part is or give a quick synopsis. It is after all a clip from a late night comedy talk show. How serious should we take it?

apparently not ..

an OFFICIAL press conference text from the Rose Garden

an official UN conference text (as requested)

a 21 minute clip from letterman

the clip from letterman (without the time interval of the statement included) wins the rightwing idiot award ...

The Letterman video is from September 18, seven days after the attack. He was lying.

Leftist Trash still blaming a movie. They would polish Obama's shoes and give him a BJ for a smile from their dear leader. Filthy lying trash.

ahhhh, poor poor fella......................

Reduced to flinging insults like a monkey in a cage flinging his own poo, in such a short period of time.

:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

you are still blaming some fucking video riot??? :cuckoo:

Ding-ding.....winner, winner.

Obama didn't want to grab him before because it ruined their "video riot lie."

Some terrorist being tied to the Benghazi attack would be bad news for their lie, but now everyone knows Obama lied to win an election so he needs this terrorist now to cover up other bad news in IraQ

If I recall correctly, the same guy said that the initial attackers were not motivated by the video but that once the attack breached the compound, a riot ensued, and many of the Libyans who ransacked and lit the place on fire were motivated by the video.

The New York Times - Breaking News, World News & Multimedia

Reports of the video were just beginning to spread on Sept. 9 when Mr. McFarland, then the officer normally in charge of politics and economics at the United States Embassy in Tripoli, had his meeting with the Benghazi militia leaders. Among them were some of the same men who had greeted Mr. Stevens when he arrived in Benghazi at the start of the revolt, including Mr. Gharabi, 39, a heavyset former Abu Salim inmate who ran a local sandwich truck before becoming the leader of the Rafallah al-Sehati. Another was Wissam bin Hamid, also 39, a slim and slightly hunched mechanic known for his skill with American cars who by then had become the leader of Libya Shield, considered one of the strongest militias in Libya.

In an interview, Mr. Gharabi said that he had known about the building rage in Egypt over the video, but that, “We did not know if it was going to reach us here.”
Mr. McFarland seemed most concerned about the big militia leaders. “'How do the revolutionaries feel about having relationships with Western countries? What is your opinion about the United States?'” the Americans asked, according to Mr. Gharabi. It was “an interrogation,” he said.

“We told them that we hoped that the countries which helped us during the war would now help us in development,” he said. “And America was at the top of the pyramid.”

But Mr. Gharabi and two other Libyan militia leaders present said separately that they tried to warn Mr. McFarland. “We told them, ‘Weapons are everywhere, in every home, and there is no real control,' ” Mr. Bin Hamid of Libya Shield said.

Mr. McFarland struggled to make sense of their contradictory signals. “The message was, ‘Don’t come here because there is no security, but come right away because we need you,' ” Mr. McFarland later told colleagues.

The militia leaders seemed unable to get their stories straight, his colleagues said, and the vague warnings amounted to a reminder of what the diplomats already knew: Post-revolutionary Benghazi was a dangerous place.

Around dusk, the Pan-Arab satellite networks began broadcasting footage of protesters breaching the walls of the American Embassy in Cairo, pulling down the American flag and running up the black banner of militant Islam. Young men around Benghazi began calling one another with the news, several said, and many learned of the video for the first time.

There is no doubt that anger over the video motivated many attackers. A Libyan journalist working for The New York Times was blocked from entering by the sentries outside, and he learned of the film from the fighters who stopped him. Other Libyan witnesses, too, said they received lectures from the attackers about the evil of the film and the virtue of defending the prophet.

Maybe the chief terrorist HAS been captured! But, by Hillary's own standards: "What difference does it make?"

"With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided that they’d they go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, Senator. "

ahhhh, poor poor fella......................

Reduced to flinging insults like a monkey in a cage flinging his own poo, in such a short period of time.

:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

I'm never polite to filthy lying trash. Poor pitiful creature.

OP- and now all THOSE stupid hater dupe conspiracy theories go out the window. Maybe we will find out these creeps were the only people in the ME that had nver heard about all the attacks earlier that day in reaction to the video, like some brainwashed morons believe...

Maybe the chief terrorist HAS been captured! But, by Hillary's own standards: "What difference does it make?"

"With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided that they’d they go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, Senator. "

Why did she blame a movie, knowing full well there were requests for additional security for weeks before the attack?

Forum List

Back