Benghazi terrorist captured

Who the hell's arguing it wasn't an attack lol?

Never was the prospect of an out of control demonstration raised. There's no grey area here. It's cut and dried that this was a well planned assault on the consulate and that there were no protests or demonstrations.

Give it up for crying out loud. This is testimony.

From the link:

Now testimony by Gen. Carter Ham, head of AFRICOM at the time of attack, before the House Committee on Armed Services in June 2013 suggests that Defense officials did not raise the prospect of an out-of-control demonstration and immediately deemed the incident an attack.

Benghazi thought to be an attack from beginning by Defense officials newly declassified testimony - NY Daily News

And the attack was triggered by that idiotic video. Everyone but Bozo Pub World agrees. The protest getting out of control idea lasted about 10 minutes. Ditto.

Is that going to make everything all right? Wasn't there hundreds of them? Didn't Barry just release the same caliber of terrorists from Gitmo? Is he playing games?

someone say benghazi? rw'ers STILL obsessed w/ it?

mWXN32R.jpg

And the attack was triggered by that idiotic video. Everyone but Bozo Pub World agrees. The protest getting out of control idea lasted about 10 minutes. Ditto.

There was absolutely no testimony given that backs up the claim of the video.

Give it up franco. The longer you try to play this game the more foolish you look day to day.

No truthful testimony at the Issa witch hunt? ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Shocking lol...

Are you accusing Generals and Secretary of Defense Panetta of perjury? Of lying to Congress?

C.I.A. Deputy Director Michael Morell testified that they were "sorely mistaken" to have blamed a spontaneous protest.

Did he lie to Congress too?

As I said, the spontaneous idea lasted 10 minutes...Obviously it was a terror attack triggered by the video, and different agencies talked about what to say. DUH! Stupid phony crisis, for hater dupes only.

Uh, that is correct....the CIA knew where he was the entire time, I know because I read the reports. :eusa_whistle:

But you can't know the details, asswipe.

Obama knew where the dude was the whole time. He was just waiting for the right time. This is just an effort to take attention away from Iraq and ISIS. And also Bush put the whole search in motion to start with and it wasn't really Obama, it was the military. Did I miss anything we are about to hear?

Of course they knew where he was. They have been tracking him for two years.

They just needed the right time to snag his shitbag ass.

Lets just see where this goes.

Uh, that is correct....the CIA knew where he was the entire time, I know because I read the reports. :eusa_whistle:

But you can't know the details, asswipe.

Obama knew where the dude was the whole time. He was just waiting for the right time. This is just an effort to take attention away from Iraq and ISIS. And also Bush put the whole search in motion to start with and it wasn't really Obama, it was the military. Did I miss anything we are about to hear?

Of course they knew where he was. They have been tracking him for two years.

They just needed the right time to snag his shitbag ass.

Lets just see where this goes.
Not my quote.

OK, wingnuts:

• How is this fake?
  • How is Obama using sleight of hand with this?
  • What's the conspiracy du jour?
  • Who doesn't believe this guy had anything to do with Benghazi?

Hurry up before any actual facts are reported!!!!! :lol:

Hello stupid bitch. I see you are learning that everything, and I mean everything the democrats do is a lie of some kind.

Oh, wait. You were being sarcastic, and you probably still think it was a spontaneous event based on some video.

Well, which is it again with you people? Was it spontaneous or not?

Oh fuck you. Do not answer the question. I cannot take your brainwashed double talk.

Forum List

Back