Bennett Elementary teacher 'relieved of her duties' after posting about McKinney incident

Telling the truth will do you in every time. This is a land of deceit. Truth is a capital offense.

Why is it so hard for people to understand???
When you are a Law Enforcement Officer, Teacher, Fire Fighter or work in a position that may directly harm others due to your prejudices...don't post it online.

If an atheist went on facebook and started bashing Christians, would he also be fired?

Probably not.

If an atheist went on facebook and started bashing Christians, would he also be fired?

Probably not.
No because that Atheist's beliefs would not directly cause harm to another person...
OK, so it's bad to bash black people, but ok to bash Christians. Thank you for admitting to the double standards.
You are offended because you are looking to be offended about something...stop looking to be a victim.
Spoken by a Black Christian...

Telling the truth will do you in every time. This is a land of deceit. Truth is a capital offense.
For racists and their version of "the truth"...yes it is...Thank God.
That's the problem with you people. You don't even know what racism is. You call this person a racist based on what?
That's the problem with "you people", you read a poster's prejudiced and racial posts weekly but because you agree with that ideology you want to play ignorant.

However, please post the quote where I called this particular poster or racist or did you experience a Freudian slip???

That's the problem with you people. You don't even know what racism is. You call this person a racist based on what?
That's the problem with "you people", you read a poster's prejudiced and racial posts weekly but because you agree with that ideology you want to play ignorant.

However, please post the quote where I called this particular poster or racist or did you experience a Freudian slip???
You had a chance there to show me what evidence you had to support your accusation, but you failed to produce anything at all. Like I said, you don't even know what racism is. I bet even after this post you STILL wont be able to produce any evidence. You clearly aren't equipped to judge what is and isn't racism.

bikini12n-1-web.jpg

The Fired "Educator"...

You had a chance there to show me what evidence you had to support your accusation, but you failed to produce anything at all. Like I said, you don't even know what racism is. I bet even after this post you STILL wont be able to produce any evidence. You clearly aren't equipped to judge what is and isn't racism.
Well thankfully in the case of this teacher, more adults of integrity have seen her misconduct the same as I have.
To "some people" racism can never be proven...

Well thankfully in the case of this teacher, more adults of integrity have seen her misconduct the same as I have.
....and still you provide not one shred of evidence to support your claim of racism. I'm starting to think that maybe that evidence doesn't exist.

....and still you provide not one shred of evidence to support your claim of racism. I'm starting to think that maybe that evidence doesn't exist.

If you aren't bright enough to read and comprehend her statement then maybe you should just stop commenting...

If you aren't bright enough to read and comprehend her statement then maybe you should just stop commenting...
...and STILL you provide no evidence to support your claim.

The thugs invaded a private pool
The thugs started thugging!
The owners had every right to call the police
The police came and asked for them to leave
The groids wouldn't leave and started challenging the police
A cop had to show his gun to some thugs that were acted violently

End of story...The cops were right and this school official is also right!!!

Goddamn I hate you cock sucking liberals.

Forum List

Back