Bennett Elementary teacher 'relieved of her duties' after posting about McKinney incident

That's the problem with "you people", you read a poster's prejudiced and racial posts weekly but because you agree with that ideology you want to play ignorant.

However, please post the quote where I called this particular poster or racist or did you experience a Freudian slip???
You had a chance there to show me what evidence you had to support your accusation, but you failed to produce anything at all. Like I said, you don't even know what racism is. I bet even after this post you STILL wont be able to produce any evidence. You clearly aren't equipped to judge what is and isn't racism.
Well thankfully in the case of this teacher, more adults of integrity have seen her misconduct the same as I have.
To "some people" racism can never be proven...
....and still you provide not one shred of evidence to support your claim of racism. I'm starting to think that maybe that evidence doesn't exist.

If you aren't bright enough to read and comprehend her statement then maybe you should just stop commenting...
...and STILL you provide no evidence to support your claim.
I'll dumb it wwwwaaaaayyyyyy down so that you can understand it...
The women called for a return to segregation.
If you aren't bright enough to click the link or read it, don't blame anyone for your ignorance.

The thugs invaded a private pool
The thugs started thugging!
The owners had every right to call the police
The police came and asked for them to leave
The groids wouldn't leave and started challenging the police
A cop had to show his gun to some thugs that were acted violently

End of story...The cops were right and this school official is also right!!!

Goddamn I hate you cock sucking liberals.
And they are both out of jobs...if only more people could be your kind of "right" we would have job openings left and right.

To me, it all comes down to this. If the example that you are choosing to set for others has the ability to make your employer look bad, then yes, be prepared to go job hunting again.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back