Bergdahl's family (father) receives death threats

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
FBI: Bowe Bergdahl's Family Receive Threats

The father of Bowe Bergdahl, the Idaho soldier released from captivity in a controversial prisoner swap with the Taliban, has received emailed death threats that authorities are investigating, an Idaho police chief said on Saturday.

The first of the death threats sent to Bob Bergdahl at his home near Hailey, Idaho, was received on Wednesday, the same day the city canceled a planned rally celebrating the release of his son, Hailey Police Chief Jeff Gunter said.

"There were four specific emails with death threats given to the FBI and they are looking into it," Gunter told Reuters in an interview.

Authorities are providing security to Bob Bergdahl and his wife, Jani, but Gunter declined to elaborate on those measures.

Of course, those "kind" American folks who made death threats to a man who was separated from his son for five long years, now how in the world could they come across the idea to issue death threats to a parent?

Hmmm, could it be because of this asshole?

Fox Host: Bergdahl Is Lucky U.S. Forces Didn't Bring Him Home 'In A Body Bag' (VIDEO)

Echoing her fellow conservatives who oppose the prisoner swap that secured Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl's release, Fox News personality Kimberly Guilfoyle said Friday that the POW was lucky he wasn't found by his fellow soldiers before the exchange. Otherwise, Guilfoyle said, Bergdahl may have been brought home "in a body bag."

What that asshole Kimberly Guilfoyle just absolutely inferred and/or implied was that US special forces would have broken US military code and would have killed Bergdahl had they found him first because, well, well, well, BENGHAZI, or something like that.

It's assholes like Kimberly Giulfoyle who need to be called out for this unamerican behavior. She is not a member of the US Military, but if she is going to open her trap like this, then she should first learn US military code.

Like I said: Gee, I wonder who is firing up those people who are issuing death threats? Gee, I wonder from whom they are getting the impression that this is somehow ok? What a bunch of loons.

I am 100% sure this story will get a follow up and I am also quite sure that with time, we will find out who those nutbags are and I will DELIGHT in reporting about them.

Bob Bergdahl loves his son so much, he spent 5 years learning Pashta, a language he had never heard before, in order to try to communicate with his son's captors. He also grew the beard to mark the time in which his son has been in captivity. Even if Bowe Bergdahl is tried and found guilty of a crime within the US military, his father is guilty of absolutely nothing. And for his love toward his son, FOX NEWS smears the man and spreads the lie that he is somehow a secret muslim. This lie went to far that even hardcore Cons at FOX news recoiled and said that Bill O'Reilly and Brian Kilmeade went too far.

Years from now, people are going to look back and ask themselves how the Right could have been become this batshit crazy that it would be willing to go THIS far overboard.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Curious to see if Righties here want to endorse this kind of stuff...

Crazy, crazy, crazy.... :cuckoo::cuckoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
His dad is guilty of absolutely nothing and the threats are ridiculous. Bowe on the other hand is most likely guilty of desertion and has the blood of those who died looking for him on his hands.

Obama is simply stupid.

His dad is guilty of absolutely nothing and the threats are ridiculous. Bowe on the other hand is most likely guilty of desertion and has the blood of those who died looking for him on his hands.

Obama is simply stupid.

That will be determined, the death threats against his family have already been discussed in detail. Those events do not alter Bergdahl's complicity in his capativity.

• Banned

Obama is simply stupid.

That will be determined, the death threats against his family have already been discussed in detail. Those events do not alter Bergdahl's complicity in his capativity.

Are you in possession of facts about this accusation?

Because right now, that is all it is: an accusation.

You do understand that, right?

Obama is simply stupid.

Given what we know, that is indeed desperation. Fact is you don't give a rat's ass about Bergdahl. It's Obama's ass you are desperately trying to defend.

• Banned

Given what we know, that is indeed desperation. Fact is you don't give a rat's ass about Bergdahl. It's Obama's ass you are desperately trying to defend.

You don't know shit about me. You don't know shit about Bergdahl.

You are in no position to declare my intentions or declare "Fact".

And none of what you just wrote has to do with the OP, which is about specific death threats to Bowe Bergdahl's father, 4, to be specific:

To review, you putrid pile of wormshit, here is the OP:

Bergdahl's family (father) receives death threats

and the text of the OP:

FBI: Bowe Bergdahl's Family Receive Threats

The father of Bowe Bergdahl, the Idaho soldier released from captivity in a controversial prisoner swap with the Taliban, has received emailed death threats that authorities are investigating, an Idaho police chief said on Saturday.

The first of the death threats sent to Bob Bergdahl at his home near Hailey, Idaho, was received on Wednesday, the same day the city canceled a planned rally celebrating the release of his son, Hailey Police Chief Jeff Gunter said.

"There were four specific emails with death threats given to the FBI and they are looking into it," Gunter told Reuters in an interview.

Authorities are providing security to Bob Bergdahl and his wife, Jani, but Gunter declined to elaborate on those measures.

Of course, those "kind" American folks who made death threats to a man who was separated from his son for five long years, now how in the world could they come across the idea to issue death threats to a parent?

Hmmm, could it be because of this asshole?

Fox Host: Bergdahl Is Lucky U.S. Forces Didn't Bring Him Home 'In A Body Bag' (VIDEO)

Echoing her fellow conservatives who oppose the prisoner swap that secured Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl's release, Fox News personality Kimberly Guilfoyle said Friday that the POW was lucky he wasn't found by his fellow soldiers before the exchange. Otherwise, Guilfoyle said, Bergdahl may have been brought home "in a body bag."

What that asshole Kimberly Guilfoyle just absolutely inferred and/or implied was that US special forces would have broken US military code and would have killed Bergdahl had they found him first because, well, well, well, BENGHAZI, or something like that.

It's assholes like Kimberly Giulfoyle who need to be called out for this unamerican behavior. She is not a member of the US Military, but if she is going to open her trap like this, then she should first learn US military code.

Like I said: Gee, I wonder who is firing up those people who are issuing death threats? Gee, I wonder from whom they are getting the impression that this is somehow ok? What a bunch of loons.

I am 100% sure this story will get a follow up and I am also quite sure that with time, we will find out who those nutbags are and I will DELIGHT in reporting about them.

Bob Bergdahl loves his son so much, he spent 5 years learning Pashta, a language he had never heard before, in order to try to communicate with his son's captors. He also grew the beard to mark the time in which his son has been in captivity. Even if Bowe Bergdahl is tried and found guilty of a crime within the US military, his father is guilty of absolutely nothing. And for his love toward his son, FOX NEWS smears the man and spreads the lie that he is somehow a secret muslim. This lie went to far that even hardcore Cons at FOX news recoiled and said that Bill O'Reilly and Brian Kilmeade went too far.

Years from now, people are going to look back and ask themselves how the Right could have been become this batshit crazy that it would be willing to go THIS far overboard.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Curious to see if Righties here want to endorse this kind of stuff...

Crazy, crazy, crazy.... :cuckoo::cuckoo:

There, hope that helped.

Last edited by a moderator:

And none of what you just wrote has to do with the OP, which is about specific death threats to Bowe Bergdahl's father, 4, to be specific:

I know enough the subject matter to know what desperation is. This is desperation. Having a hissy fit is not going to change anything.

• Banned

I know enough the subject matter to know what desperation is. This is desperation. Having a hissy fit is not going to change anything.

Your are right. Your apparent attachment to me is indeed desperation, but it has nothing to do with the OP at all.

Obama is simply stupid.

As I have written MANY times, military procedures must be followed to determine the circumstances surrounding his imprisonment.

As I have written MANY times, military procedures must be followed to determine the circumstances surrounding his imprisonment.

:thup:

100% agreement. Well done.

Forum List

Back