Bern & Biden: Will anyone really vote for two dudes who may die before the end of their first term?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
The front runners within the Party Of Filth are half dead NOW....Has it occurred to the DNC that they may have a problem with death getting in the way?

The front runners within the Party Of Filth are half dead NOW....Has it occurred to the DNC that they may have a problem with death getting in the way?
Evil lives a long time. Look at Ruth Ginsburg. They Just May out live a lot of us. Only the good die young.

Both of them look healthier than morbidly obese tRump, and neither has a 12 diet Coke a day habit nor a MacDonald's infatuation.

The paramount component of their four year plan....DON’T DIE!
The DNC has to know they’ll essentially be nominating their VP’s

Both of them look healthier than morbidly obese tRump, and neither has a 12 diet Coke a day habit nor a MacDonald's infatuation.

Sorry but Trump doesn't look obese to me. I'd bet he's lost a lot of weight since becoming POTUS. Plus he's tall.

Sorry but Trump doesn't look obese to me. I'd bet he's lost a lot of weight since becoming POTUS. Plus he's tall.

I’d say the odds are quite good that Crepitus and Golfing Gator are accurately depicted in the image below.
1423948439461.jpg

I’d say the odds are quite good that Crepitus and Golfing Gator are accurately depicted in the image below.
1423948439461.jpg

Hope not. What a gross picture. Must be a mommy's basement dweller. Good Lord.

may die? they both act like they have, only they are being kept alive by duracell batteries

Biden has had two aneurysms already. His health is poor. Trump will do to him what he did to Hilly. Run him until he drops.

There the same age as Trump !

They are older than President Trump, but even more so, they are in a lot worse shape than Trump.

I'd like to see both of these men undergo medical examinations by conservative doctors, so we can get the straight poop on how much time they have left.

Look at you, dreaming about me again. Even when I am away from the board you still think about me and post about me...it is remarkable what an impact I have made on your life.

I have to be honest, I never think about you except when I am reading one of your post.

Sounds like the OP is threatening the two Democrat challengers.

Biden slurred a lot of words during his speech in Pittsburgh last week. It was very noticeable.

Trump is three years younger than Biden and is clearly in much better health.

Forum List

Back