Bern & Biden: Will anyone really vote for two dudes who may die before the end of their first term?

The front runners within the Party Of Filth are half dead NOW....Has it occurred to the DNC that they may have a problem with death getting in the way?
Both of them look healthier than morbidly obese tRump, and neither has a 12 diet Coke a day habit nor a MacDonald's infatuation.

Sorry but Trump doesn't look obese to me. I'd bet he's lost a lot of weight since becoming POTUS. Plus he's tall.
He's gotten fatter and he likes about his height.

The front runners within the Party Of Filth are half dead NOW....Has it occurred to the DNC that they may have a problem with death getting in the way?
Both of them look healthier than morbidly obese tRump, and neither has a 12 diet Coke a day habit nor a MacDonald's infatuation.

Sorry but Trump doesn't look obese to me. I'd bet he's lost a lot of weight since becoming POTUS. Plus he's tall.

Yep, I like about my height too.

I’d say the odds are quite good that Crepitus and Golfing Gator are accurately depicted in the image below.
1423948439461.jpg
^The approved tRumpkin come back when they cannot intelligently respond.^

I’d say the odds are quite good that Crepitus and Golfing Gator are accurately depicted in the image below.
1423948439461.jpg

Hope not. What a gross picture. Must be a mommy's basement dweller. Good Lord.
He doesn't really mean it, he just can't think of anything to say.

You're being too kind. Uncle Joe won't ever even make it to the election. He has the shadow of death hanging over him. Hope he keeps his physician with him in his travel Winnebago with a cardiac unit and heart needle.

Yep, I like about my height too.
Typo already corrected.

Do you realize Donald Trump will be 73 in June and is unlikely to outlive either Sanders or Biden? Any accurate physical of all three would show that Donald Trump's life expectancy is the lowest given his height and weight and attitudes about exercise and eating healthy. In the sleep, diet and exercise department, Sanders and Biden take good care of themselves. Trump completely neglects those areas.

Forum List

Back