Bernie! Bernie! Bernie!

Surprising to see Biden in 5th.

He's banking on South Carolina bringing him back into this thing, but it's starting to look bad for him.

The Left love the Russians! Putin is rolling on the floor laughing!
New Hampshire Primary 2020: Live Results And Updates
Bernie is leading NOW, will the Dems try to screw him again?
Yanno, the dirty politics of Democrats and their media over the last 3 years may have made them gun-shy. All they are doing now is eating their own and destroying their "unity." Very sad. :)

Sanders supporters hound FCC with complaints about media bias

Liberals rage against CNN over question to Bernie Sanders during Democratic debate

Sanders’ campaign manager rips MSM to their face in CNN interview (VIDEO)

Oh, yes, please. Please, Democrats, nominate Bernie Sanders. Please, for the country's sake, i.e., to ensure that Trump wins reelection. Thanks.

Bernie is and old, Bolshevik, New York Jew. He can't help but be a Communist. It's in his blood.

Rut roh dems

Bill Mitchell
@mitchellvii

·
15m

COMPLETE DISASTER! NBC News exit polls show that voters ages 18 to 29 made up only 11 percent of the New Hampshire Democrat primary electorate on Tuesday, far below the 19 percent of 18 to 29-year-olds who voted in the Democrat primary in 2016.

REPUBLICANS are voting for mayor pete :auiqs.jpg:

Repub's don't need to vote for Trump in the PRIMARIES because Trump WILL BE the nominee...so they are hoping the election will be Trump Vs. buttigig...so they are voting for buttigig in these primaries :)

This is howlin' kinda funny :laughing0301:

Repub's don't need to vote for Trump in the PRIMARIES because Trump WILL BE the nominee...so they are hoping the election will be Trump Vs. buttigig...so they are voting for buttigig in these primaries :)

Personally I'd pick Bernie over Buttigieg.

Personally I'd pick Bernie over Buttigieg.
The same here, but only if I WERE a Dem and had no other choice.

They will vote for buttigig now...and Trump in the real election.

If it really ends up to be Trump Vs. buttigig...it'll be 99% - 1%

Undeclared Republicans need to stop voting for Bernie Sanders it’s sending the wrong message

Undeclared Republicans need to stop voting for Bernie Sanders it’s sending the wrong message
Democratic Party is about to find out that black voters run their party when they hit South Carolina. Game over. Enjoy your early success in them process Bernie supporters. You're fucked after this. Howard Dean repeat.

Last edited:
my friends, Bernie's NH victory is the beginning of the end for Trump!

we are going to unite together and defeat the most dangerous president in the history of the world

BERNIE BEATS TRUMP! BERNIE BEATS TRUMP! BERNIE BEATS TRUMP! BERNIE BEATS TRUMP!

Forum List

Back