Bernie op-ed in FOX News: Our economic crisis isn’t inflation, it’s corporate greed and the GOP will only make that worse

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
A message to my Republicans: No. You don’t reduce inflation by giving tax breaks to billionaires and cutting benefits for the elderly, the sick, the children and the poor. You combat inflation by taking on corporate greed.

So corporations should take a loss as their overhead shoots through the roof?
Federal supremacists have no business messing around with the economy.

So corporations should take a loss as their overhead shoots through the roof?
Federal supremacists have no business messing around with the economy.

They should do whatever they wish to do, but when they are making record profits it is hard to think that does not have some impact on the prices we are paying.

• Banned
Nope. Its A+. Thats why its starting to trend :)
i was just testing you to see if you'll get butthurt again and stop talking to me for 2 minutes before coming running back to my arms (figuratively) like you did last time

i was just testing you to see if you'll get butthurt again and stop talking to me for 2 minutes before coming running back to my arms (figuratively) like you did last time
I cant handle being talked down to and cussed by someone inferior

Massive government spending while not the only cause is one of the main ones that cause inflation and it’s far more responsible than corporate profits. This is the fault of both parties as they both engage in it when they are in control.

The greedy sonofabitch in this country is the filthy ass government.

If you don't like a corporation then don't buy their goods or services. Problem solved.

If you don't like the government those bastards are liable to throw you in jail.

Just testing you :funnyface:
i like that... i don't like fake "suck-ups"...

my theory is you can be nice to someone and then suddenly argue with them about something you didn't like, it doesn't mean you're not bro's anymore, because arguing is a good thing, that's how Trump governed, through CHAOS

Forum List

Back