Bernie Sanders campaign speaker says we should kill police

[/QUOTE]

I've never even heard of it or him . So what, it's a song .

You want to take songs so literrally , well then that would make Carrie Underwood a violent killer , and Ted Nugent a pedophile rapist .

Shit , might was well throw every country and rap guy in jail.[/QUOTE]

Show a liberal hard evidence, liberals say its inadmissible, bring a liberal witnesses and the criminal's testimony confession, liberals say it was false witnesses and a forced confession, the jury finds the criminal guilty on 12 charges, the libs say the criminal didn't commit one crime. Democrats love defending their politician criminals like Bill Clinton, Killer Mike, Hillary, ISIS, Ted Kennedy, Southern Democrat Ku Klux Klan harassing and hanging blacks in the South for voting Republican and still blacks harassed today by bigots for being an Uncle Tom for voting Republican. No wonder libs condone their criminal behavior, they're the Mafia!

553c3b6025f06c06833afe4c000921bb.jpg

Liberals are always in denial like an abused wife that deflect the facts and switch over to emotional reasoning to justify the abuse. Excuses are like assssholes, everybody has one. Show a liberal the truth, liberals say it's not true, then show liberals the source, then liberals justify it with it's not that bad nobody is perfect, until liberals point out conservatives flaws.

Last edited:
if he had said we need to kill reverends with a major speech impediment, he would of been declared a hero.

Who's song is it Timmy? Who's song did those words come from?

You want to take songs so literrally , well then that would make Carrie Underwood a violent killer , and Ted Nugent a pedophile rapist .

Shit , might was well throw every country and rap guy in jail.

But the OP was correct. He did say those words.

Lets play a game . Tell me a couple of your favorite musicians , and let's see if we can cherry pick lines from their songs that would make them criminals .

Sure:

The Who
The Rolling Stones
Lynyrd Skynyrd
Rancid
The Cars
Led Zepplin
Van Halen
Lynkin Park
Green Day
Reel Big Fish
ACDC

That should give you some options.

Interesting list

Did you know the Rolling Stones were the original creators of Black Lives Matter!!? They anti police ! :)

Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo (Heartbreaker)
By The Rolling Stones
The police in New York City
They chased a boy right through the park
And in a case of mistaken identity
The put a bullet through his heart

Heart breakers with your forty four
I want to tear your world apart
You heart breaker with your forty four
I want to tear your world a part

You left out the part where they said to kill policemen. Oh wait! There is no part where they say that. In fact nothing above is even criminal.

Shit , might was well throw every country and rap guy in jail.

But the OP was correct. He did say those words.

Lets play a game . Tell me a couple of your favorite musicians , and let's see if we can cherry pick lines from their songs that would make them criminals .

Sure:

The Who
The Rolling Stones
Lynyrd Skynyrd
Rancid
The Cars
Led Zepplin
Van Halen
Lynkin Park
Green Day
Reel Big Fish
ACDC

That should give you some options.

Interesting list

Did you know the Rolling Stones were the original creators of Black Lives Matter!!? They anti police ! :)

Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo (Heartbreaker)
By The Rolling Stones
The police in New York City
They chased a boy right through the park
And in a case of mistaken identity
The put a bullet through his heart

Heart breakers with your forty four
I want to tear your world apart
You heart breaker with your forty four
I want to tear your world a part

You left out the part where they said to kill policemen. Oh wait! There is no part where they say that. In fact nothing above is even criminal.

"I want to tear your world apart" . This mean They going to hug

Forum List

Back