Bernie Sanders: DNC destroyer or Hillary sparring partner?

amrchaos

Pentheus torn apart
Nov 1, 2008
Miami
Its one thing, when your opponent steal you ideas from you. Its another thing when your opponent dances to the left an right of your political ideology.

More incredulous when you are Bernie Sanders and you opponent, Hillary Clinton, declares you are not "Progressive" enough!!

What the hell is going on here? One minute, Bernie is pointing out Hillary is a Wall street liberal and supporter of bad trade deals. The next, she uses the same tactics to highlight Bernies questionable votes on Foreign policy, social issues and even bring doubt about the Wall street Bailout and the potential consequences!!

I know Hillary is a better debater than Bernie, but this time, Hillary added alot more populous and emotional themes to her response!! Although needing some work, she actually showed something that could pass for authentic emotions. A little passion, A little "I give a damn" that does not comes to mind when you say "Hillary"

Also, why isn't Bernie hitting her back with her great "Tales"? Its so much easier to crush your opponents by offering famous proof of it. Instead, the greatest rejoinder Sanders ha was a snappy demand for respect when Hillary tried to talk over him!!

Where is the anti -establishment anger? Where is the justification for voting against voting for career politicians like Hillary? Where are the reminders that you can't trust the Democratic leadership.?? What about the revolution, Bernie?

I think the revolution is a fraud. I do believe that Bernie is really in the tank for Hillary after making some backroom deals.

The left wing revolution has been compromised!! Sanders, unlike Trump, is not trying to burn down the DNC. Instead, he sees it as a vehicle to get some of his ideas accomplished.

Damn, the right has all the fun!!:(

Bernie did not start his campaign with any real serious thought of becoming President. Remember he started out at 3%. He will keep on till Philadelphia because the reason he is running a campaign in the first place is to drag Hillary, and through her the Democrats and the moderates and independents, and through them the entire country to the Left. He now thinks there is a real chance to win, but even when it becomes clear that there is not, Bernie will keep capaigning and raising money to try and drag Hillary further left.

Forum List

Back