Bernie Sanders: GOP debates proof 'we need to invest' in mental health

OMG, you people are relying on two old senile fogies YOUR PARTY allowed you to vote for and you sit and claim the Gop needs mental health. you people need to have your head examined to see if there's a cure for being a sheep/tool for a political party

OMG, you people are relying on two old senile fogies YOUR PARTY allowed you to vote for and you sit and claim the Gop needs mental health. you people need to have your head examined to see if there's a cure for being a sheep/tool for a political party

Sanders stated yesterday there are no poor white people....he needs to look into some sort of mental health treatment if he truly believes that

I bet you have been to the trailer park shrink many times

Sanders stated yesterday there are no poor white people....he needs to look into some sort of mental health treatment if he truly believes that

stick to your muff diving bi cat fish

He brings up a very good point, hopefully many local mental health centers will be built to house the RWNJ's after they are humiliated in the general election. We must try to reintegrate them into society, even if it means against their will. For the good of the nation

Bernie Sanders: GOP debates proof 'we need to invest' in mental health - CNNPolitics.com
Crazy Bernie is the last person you ought to be taking mental health assessments from. But, then again, you are goono and pretty much a fucking nut yourself.

Sanders needs to go into the old folks home and stop making a fool of himself. he doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell to get anywhere out of this rigged election in the Queen of the corrupted old bitty, Hillary. and both of those people should look in a mirror if they want to see nasty people

Why is Guno so bitter and frustrated?

He is a flaming douchebag...always has been even when I encountered him on the yahoo boards starting 2002. Life dealt him some very cruel blows. He use to go after me by creating troll ID after troll ID because I got under his skin so bad. He definitely isn't working with a full deck of playing cards.

He is a flaming douchebag...always has been even when I encountered him on the yahoo boards starting 2002. Life dealt him some very cruel blows. He use to go after me by creating troll ID after troll ID because I got under his skin so bad. He definitely isn't working with a full deck of playing cards.

He's a clone of our Rdean who is also either: a) legitimately mentally ill or b) paid by the Koch Brothers to post here to embarrass Progressives. I thought Guno was an obvious Rdean sock account, but now I'm now so sure

He's a clone of our Rdean who is also either: a) legitimately mentally ill or b) paid by the Koch Brothers to post here to embarrass Progressives. I thought Guno was an obvious Rdean sock account, but now I'm now so sure

He and Dot post almost alike....in fact too much alike.

That's so ironic.

I've said it before, but there are only maybe 3 or 4 separate Progressive individual who each run a varying number of sock accounts. I think Media Matters alone accounts for 10-20 Progressive posters.

Bodecca, Inc. also has 5-10 accounts they run during the day

I've said it before, but there are only maybe 3 or 4 separate Progressive individual who each run a varying number of sock accounts. I think Media Matters alone accounts for 10-20 Progressive posters.

Bodecca, Inc. also has 5-10 accounts they run during the day
Really?

He and Dot post almost alike....in fact too much alike.
naw...guno aint a pussy like dottie is.....dottie has half the board on ignore....

Forum List

Back