🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bernie Sanders: Hillary Clinton's Emails Deserve Scrutiny!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Seems Bernie, NOW losing in most states he had been winning in, has WALKED BACK the very statement that KILLED his chances!...Hey Bernie, it's TOO LITTLE, TOO FUCKING LATE, she's BEAT YOUR DUMB ASS for that opening!

Huffington Post ^ | November 4, 2015 | By Marina Fang
Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), who declared during last month's Democratic presidential debate that "the American people are sick and tired" of hearing about Hillary Clinton's private email account, on Wednesday defended a federal probe into the matter and said it should continue. “You get 12 seconds to say these things,” Sanders told The Wall Street Journal, referring to his comments at the debate. “There’s an investigation going on right now. I did not say, ‘End the investigation.’ That’s silly. ... Let the investigation proceed unimpeded.” In one of the most memorable moments of the debate, Sanders chided the media for...

Then the assholes complains about the economy that HE, THE HILDEBEAST and the Manchurian muslim CREATED!.... The man is CRAZY!!!!

HillaryClinton-BernieSanders-Democrat-PartyOfOldWhitePeople.jpg

I think the $.01% er will win the nomination if the Democrat voters have any say in the matter =) Dem voters love their rich, corrupt war loving candidates !

From the article cited in the OP:

"I did not say, ‘End the investigation.’ That’s silly. ... Let the investigation proceed unimpeded.”

Does not mean what the writer thinks it means.

Or she's just huffy because Sanders was telling the media to stop trivializing and stick to the issues.

Oops. There's another big word...

"I did not say, ‘End the investigation.’ That’s silly. ... Let the investigation proceed unimpeded.”

Or she's just huffy because Sanders was telling the media to stop trivializing and stick to the issues.

Sorry, apparently you don't know what was said...try LOOKING at the video, or are you just taking more shots in the dark with a suspension of reality?

Sorry, apparently you don't know what was said...try LOOKING at the video, or are you just taking more shots in the dark with a suspension of reality?

I've seen the video numerous times. That's exactly what he said. It does not mean what the HuffPost writer wants it to mean.

I've seen the video numerous times. That's exactly what he said. It does not mean what the HuffPost writer wants it to mean.

YOU LIE! He didn't say a thing on that video that the investigation should continue! It's MIND BOGGLING that you actually think you can get away with that bullshit!

He didn't say a thing on that video that the investigation should continue!

He didn't say it should stop, either.

He said "The American people are sick of hearing about your damn emails!"

Little Miss HuffPost is spinning it, and you're falling for it.

Do you really think if the media stopped harping on the emails at the end of every commercial break the investigation would stop? How would that work, exactly?

This is the liability of the infotainment industry - if there isn't enough news to fill the 24/7 news cycle, fill it with Kardashians.

Some of us prefer a little more substance.

The desire on the part of some of your fellow travelers to see "carnage" (one poster's exact words) at a Democratic debate suggests some of you can't tell the difference between a debate and the WWE.

It's been nice to see Sanders take the high road for the most part, while Hillary can be counted on to push Identity Politics through the election.

He'll cause a few dings as he goes down, but I don't see any long term damage being done to her.

Forum List

Back