Bernie Sanders proves that unlike other Democrats he is not afraid of Fox News.

Fox to air Bernie Sanders town hall

So Bernie and Howard don't fear Fox News. The DNC is so dumb with their boycott of the news channel that draws the most viewers nation wide. They are essentially writing off a huge portion of the electorate.

DNC bars Fox News from hosting presidential primary debates; network urges party to reconsider
Democrats know their only appeal is to the moonbat mob of snowflakes who we see trying to answer easy questions in the ‘man on the street’ videos. They know they’ve lost the independents.

So Bernie and Howard don't fear Fox News. The DNC is so dumb with their boycott of the news channel that draws the most viewers nation wide. They are essentially writing off a huge portion of the electorate.

DNC bars Fox News from hosting presidential primary debates; network urges party to reconsider

Independents don’t watch FoxNews, just rabid mindless partisans like you and the penguin.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Independents don’t watch FoxNews, just rabid mindless partisans like you and the penguin.

Considering there are more "independents" than conservatives or liberals what does that say for CNN & BSNBC? If they consistently lose to Fox then the independents clearly aren't watching them either

Considering there are more "independents" than conservatives or liberals what does that say for CNN & BSNBC? If they consistently lose to Fox then the independents clearly aren't watching them either
Why should we watch putrid regurgitation?

Why would they? Watching TV news is the worst possible way to gain information.

Taking a bus/train to cross the country is the worst possible way to travel but people still do it.
Your emotional judgment =/= reality

Democrats are not afraid of Fox News. But they know that Fox News isn't news. They've decided not to reward the lies with a ratings boost on debate night. Simple.

Taking a bus/train to cross the country is the worst possible way to travel but people still do it.

It is not emotional, it is pure logic.

Watching vice reading is a poor way to retain knowledge.

When you watch TV news you get only the stories they want you to see and only their spin on the story.

You are also influenced by the emotions and reactions of the ones reporting the story.

You are also influenced by their chosen graphics and “ticker” going across the bottom of the screen.

When you watch TV news you get only the stories they want you to see and only their spin on the story.

You are also influenced by the emotions and reactions of the ones reporting the story.

You are also influenced by their chosen graphics and “ticker” going across the bottom of the screen.

All of which is no different than any other method of obtaining information.
And I look forward to you citing the poll that says independents don't watch Fox News.

Sadly that's not true. Fox News is everywhere and it affects all those who watch it.

That's not the point. smh The point is Dems needs to get in front of as many people as they can regardless of political affiliation. If the OP is right then Bernie isn't making the same mistake that Hillary did.

Word of advice on any Dem who goes on FoxNews, drop the "Trump hate" and talk about policies for the economy, heathcare, jobs, national security and the border.

I dont believe in polls but some do. I saw one that said 30 percent of fox news viewers are independents. Only 32 percent are conservative. The rest are leftists, i assume.

All of which is no different than any other method of obtaining information.
And I look forward to you citing the poll that says independents don't watch Fox News.

Yes it is different than other sources. When I go to a news site I can chose what I want to read and skip what I do not.

The visual emotions are not present

Reading is a far better way to retain information.

CNN, msnbc, are essentially propaganda extensions of the democrats. Anyone that cant see that is seriously deluded.

And FoxNews is essentially a propaganda extension of the Repubs. Anyone that cannot see that is seriously deluded.

While i agree generally, fox has a few democrats on pay roll. And have dems come on shows all the time for 2 view points.
Cant say the same for most MSM.

Forum List

Back