DNC hates freedom of press! Refuses to let Fox News host a debate!

Lol it was in direct reply to your message.. don’t run away.. why are you flooding these places with illegals?
Are you stupid or just easily confused? You don't get to change the narrative and run with it as if that was the topic all along.
I’m sorry don’t like being challenged? Thanks for being honest
You are not a challenge, boy. You are trying desperately to change the discussion you already lost.
I could never lose to a Democrat lol now answer my question
You've already lost Junior.
I’m not the one running away from the question you are lol

Are you stupid or just easily confused? You don't get to change the narrative and run with it as if that was the topic all along.
You are not a challenge, boy. You are trying desperately to change the discussion you already lost.
Son this whole digression started with you running away from the topic.

Honesty isn't your strong suite is it.

You made the comment about population.. now you run

No dumbass, you deflected to "democratic cities" and now you want to move to immigrants.

No dumbass, you deflected to "democratic cities" and now you want to move to immigrants.
Well you have flooded the cities taking resources and losing wages

Yeah they just want softball questions....the left hates to debate anything....they just scream racism, sexism, homophobia, and dismiss people...so this tactic is par for the course
Not that Fox will ask them questions that will truly hurt them anyway.
It's not about reality it's perception, they think Fox will try and trip them up, kinda what the other Networks do to Republicans......
No, they realize they can’t slip their anointed one questions with Fox, ahead of time.

Fox slipped questions to trump in 2016 your realize.

By the OP's kook standards, anyone refusing to give FOX their business is restricting the freedom of the press.

That's just one reason why most people think Trumptards are, well, Trumptards.
Not letting the only conservative news source host a debate is kidna saying you hate free press

trump doesn't do interviews/call in with MSNBC or CNN. Is he restricting the freedon of the press?

Yeah they just want softball questions....the left hates to debate anything....they just scream racism, sexism, homophobia, and dismiss people...so this tactic is par for the course
It's not about reality it's perception, they think Fox will try and trip them up, kinda what the other Networks do to Republicans......
No, they realize they can’t slip their anointed one questions with Fox, ahead of time.

Fake news

By the OP's kook standards, anyone refusing to give FOX their business is restricting the freedom of the press.

That's just one reason why most people think Trumptards are, well, Trumptards.
Not letting the only conservative news source host a debate is kidna saying you hate free press

trump doesn't do interviews/call in with MSNBC or CNN. Is he restricting the freedon of the press?
Trump takes questions almost daily to both stations .. he just answered questions 45 mins ago... do have any access to news??

No, they didn’t. I’d bet your a sock of one of a few others that sling lies out there like that.

181106_pol_trump_hannity_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg
Can you imagine if hannity got 5 Democrats in a room to debate lol democrats would be begging for it to be over haha

sean handity is too deep in stupid to ask any meaningful question.

He would be choking on his factless puke long before it was over.
Lol when have democrats ever let a conservative host a debate?? Why are they so terrified?? I mean if hannity is stupid wouldn’t you want him making you look good??

Why would anyone want to entertain stupid?
Most watched news channel is stupid? Stop attacking free press democrat or we will take yours away

Average age of the white rural fox viewer is around 65 years old.

DNC bars Fox News from hosting presidential primary debates; network urges party to reconsider

So, you're denying freedom of the press then? Trump should ban the entire left stream media. Talk about hypocrisy. USA, USA. Trump 2020.

It is the DNC's right to leave Fox News out, but I think it's a mistake. You know Trump will stage some sort of rally to distract from the debates and if Fox were involved in the debates, they would be showing the debate instead of televising Trump's counter rally..

Fake what?

Ex-Fox News President Roger Ailes Fed Trump Debate Questions (Report)

December 12, 2018 02:13 PM Eastern Standard Time

NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--FOX News Channel (FNC) marked its highest-rated year in primetime in its 22-year history with 2.5 million total viewers and finished the year as the most-watched basic cable network for the third consecutive year in both primetime and total day (1.4 million) among total viewers, according to Nielsen Media Research. For the second consecutive year, Hannity was the number one program in cable news with 3.3 million viewers. FNC was also the number one network in upscale cable rankings (income of $100K+) for Monday through Friday on a 24-hour basis in total viewers, as well as the 25-54 and 35-64 demos, and number two in the 18-49 demo, only slightly behind sports-focused ESPN.

FOX News Channel Finishes 2018 as Most Watched Cable Network in Total Day & Primetime for Third Consecutive Year and Notches Highest-Rated Primetime Ever
Can you imagine if hannity got 5 Democrats in a room to debate lol democrats would be begging for it to be over haha

sean handity is too deep in stupid to ask any meaningful question.

He would be choking on his factless puke long before it was over.
Lol when have democrats ever let a conservative host a debate?? Why are they so terrified?? I mean if hannity is stupid wouldn’t you want him making you look good??

Why would anyone want to entertain stupid?
Most watched news channel is stupid? Stop attacking free press democrat or we will take yours away

Average age of the white rural fox viewer is around 65 years old.

From your own article- “believe that”.
Lol
Trump was not a favorite of Fox at that time.

Fake what?

Lol

Fake what?

trump was a favorite of roger ailes.

No.

Donald Trump feud causes Roger Ailes to call Ivanka and Melania to get him to debate | Daily Mail Online
Bad Blood? Donald Trump and Roger Ailes Reportedly No Longer Speak

What Roger Ailes Really Thinks of Donald Trump
Fox News set Trump up to fail at the first GOP debate. So why is he still on top?
By Eric AltermanTwitter

AUGUST 13, 2015

Lol

Fake what?

No.

Donald Trump feud causes Roger Ailes to call Ivanka and Melania to get him to debate | Daily Mail Online
Bad Blood? Donald Trump and Roger Ailes Reportedly No Longer Speak

Fox News set Trump up to fail at the first GOP debate. So why is he still on top?
By Eric AltermanTwitter

AUGUST 13, 2015

Lol

Fake what?

So....how do you explain this.

Roger Eugene Ailes (May 15, 1940 – May 18, 2017) was an American television executive and media consultant. He was the Chairman and CEO of Fox News and Fox Television Stations, from which he resigned in July 2016. Ailes was a media consultant for Republican presidents Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan, and George H. W. Bush, and for Rudy Giuliani's first mayoral campaign. In 2016, after he resigned from Fox News amid allegations of sexual misconduct, he became an adviser to the Donald Trump campaign, where he assisted with debate preparation.

Ok, prove it.

Ok, prove it.
Boston I live in it

Forum List

Back