Bernie Sanders proves that unlike other Democrats he is not afraid of Fox News.

CNN, msnbc, are essentially propaganda extensions of the democrats. Anyone that cant see that is seriously deluded.

And FoxNews is essentially a propaganda extension of the Repubs. Anyone that cannot see that is seriously deluded.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I don't watch fox either but they do hire the opposition. Yeah, they're pathetic like cnn, abc, cbs, msnbc, nbc.

Fox to air Bernie Sanders town hall

So Bernie and Howard don't fear Fox News. The DNC is so dumb with their boycott of the news channel that draws the most viewers nation wide. They are essentially writing off a huge portion of the electorate.

DNC bars Fox News from hosting presidential primary debates; network urges party to reconsider

Independents don’t watch FoxNews, just rabid mindless partisans like you and the penguin.

Considering there are more "independents" than conservatives or liberals what does that say for CNN & BSNBC? If they consistently lose to Fox then the independents clearly aren't watching them either

Why would they? Watching TV news is the worst possible way to gain information.

Taking a bus/train to cross the country is the worst possible way to travel but people still do it.
Your emotional judgment =/= reality
Yep, Taking the train or bus across the country is a good way not to see the country even though you’re going across the country.

Lol
The Clinton news network and MSNBC have zero conservatives on air... ever.

Democrats are not afraid of Fox News. But they know that Fox News isn't news. They've decided not to reward the lies with a ratings boost on debate night. Simple.

Using validated criteria, empirical data, and examples, how is Fox News not considered news whereas CNN and MSNBC are considered news? Democrats and Liberals say this all the time with such authority yet provide little or no science to back up that claim. If the claim that Fox News is not news cannot be backed up or validated, then it is merely propaganda.

Fox to air Bernie Sanders town hall

So Bernie and Howard don't fear Fox News. The DNC is so dumb with their boycott of the news channel that draws the most viewers nation wide. They are essentially writing off a huge portion of the electorate.

DNC bars Fox News from hosting presidential primary debates; network urges party to reconsider
right? ratings are higher than most all of he others added together. too fking funny. let's not get our message out on the most popular cable network.

Lol
The Clinton news network and MSNBC have zero conservatives on air... ever.
when they do bring one on, they bring five to seven leftists on to shout them down. it's hilarious to watch.

Forum List

Back