Bernie Was Supposed To Be Hillary's Sparring Partner...

Problem is, he's about to knock her out in the first round.

Fox News Poll: Sanders up by 13 points in New Hampshire | Fox News
Worse then that when you think about it. You remember the time World Boxing Champion Leon Spinks got his ass kicked AND they stole all his clothes? Ass kicked by two hookers in a motel room? Iowa and New Hampshire WILL be that shameful.

Overall placement by votes I see Hillary coming in third at best. Trump takes Iowa overall and Sanders second. Hillary at her best is third and maybe a notch LOWER if Cruz gets a wee bit more traction.

I think we are looking at a Cruz/Trump or a Trump/Cruz EITHER is fine. Who the hell in their "right" mind is going to run with Hillary?
In order to make Hillary look smart they need one ignorant looking SOB to be VP.

Sheila Jackson Lee anybody? For those of you who don't know the drivelings of that idiot allow me to introduce you.

Somebody really wasted a cum shot making her. You know in all truth democrats have another problem to face. They need to cut Bernie Sanders political throat AND make it seem okay? Now THAT is going to be a damn trick.

She takes 3rd overall and MAYBE 4th. Between now and then?
1, Trump
2, Sanders
3, Cruz

Bush is going to be begging for gas money AFTER Iowa and Hillary may have to send her nappy ass BACK to the middle east and go back to hooking for islamic state. You know what Americans see liberals? They see a PAID whore who will show up at a wedding for less then a million.

So what does a PRO-islamic whore do for ten or 20 million? Lets see, she USED her office to secure favors for donations. Now just skipping the corruption part, that's minor when it comes to a democrat really.

Would an old whore sell out her country for 10 million? Yeah, she would just as fast as those street whores beat and robbed Leon Spinks. Laugh at us all you want democrats, enjoy it and savor the moment. As they say in Missouri "You going to be sucking hind tit in a minute.

My apology to the OP for such a long reply.

Seems as though Hillary is on the ropes and her opponent hasn't even entered the ring yet.

Depression and fatigue are normal signs in abandoned women.

But you RW don't give a damn!! :crybaby:

Forum List

Back