BERNIE'S FREE COLLEGE ISN'T FREE

Bill Whittle is one of the best Conservative commentators out there.

What amazes me is how Colleges and Universities gouge as much money as they can out of the people and they do it so self-righteously. What would be the reason for college tuition going through the roof at a rate far exceeding the reported inflation rate? Yep, that old liberal talking point, greed.

What amazes me is that South Korea graduates more engineers than does the US. And the 'Conservatives' are so against education, especially science education.

What amazes me is that South Korea graduates more engineers than does the US. And the 'Conservatives' are so against education, especially science education.
That is a completely idiotic statement. What we are against is tax money going to pay for someone who expects to get a good paying job after getting a degree in 15th Century Kabuki Theater.

I'm not against education. I prove it twice per year when I pay the remaining balance for my daughter in college for which EARNED academic scholarships didn't cover.

Oh, you must be one of those that think because I don't support the taxpayers doing for a kid what his/her own parents won't do for them means I am opposed to education? Those parents must really hate education since they aren't willing to do for their own kids what I do for mine in support of her EDUCATION.

That is a completely idiotic statement. What we are against is tax money going to pay for someone who expects to get a good paying job after getting a degree in 15th Century Kabuki Theater.

Old Rocks is one of those special idiots that equates not supporting things like Bernie Sanders "free" tuition plan with hating education.

Bill Whittle makes a lot of sense.

It's called "free at the point of delivery", it's not "free"

Much like freeloaders living off taxpayers when it comes to food, clothing, shelter, healthcare, etc., as long as it's free at the point of delivery, freeloaders thinking tuition should be free don't care that others are forced to fund it as long as they get theirs.

What does any of your posted BS have to do with the cost of college? The freer it becomes the more expensive it becomes. Doesn't take a college grad to figure that out. All that is needed is paying your daughter's full way through college. Then and only then do you feel the pain of free education.

Forum List

Back