Bernie's path to victory

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
Mainly, what Bernie has going for him is he is not hiLIARy :D

Continue in the Primaries and pick Jill Stein as his running mate

Article: Why Bernie Sanders Should Stay in the Race--and How He Can Win

Sanders' current plan is to get some of his policies into the unenforceable Democratic Party platform and then simply endorse Clinton for president. But because that platform is unenforceable, it will have little value and is belied by the reality that the Democrats serve big business.

Clinton has a long history of representing Wall Street, Wal-Mart, weapons makers and insurance companies. She is in many ways the opposite of Bernie Sanders. The CEOs on Wall Street--and even the Koch oil barons--want her as the nation's chief executive becauseher vision and political views align so perfectly with their own. The global 1 percent will be relieved if, when the revolution ends, they are still in charge and the oligarchy lives on. We can't let it end that way.

is Bernie was to be that bitchs VP, I will take back everything good I have ever said about him

is Bernie was to be that bitchs VP, I will take back everything good I have ever said about him
Bernie will take many, many of Trump's populists. Why? Bernie apparently is the most trustworthy in the public's thinking.

Bernie will take many, many of Trump's populists. Why? Bernie apparently is the most trustworthy in the public's thinking.
I think he is. But not if he was to accept her. That would be throwing every good thing about him out the window.

All Sanders is going to do is divide the Democrats to allow the Republicans to screw you in the ass. This is it for the working class in America. You folks better rally to obliterate Republicans or you're going to be the poor in the future third world country called the United States of America.

See Bernie run

Run, Bernie. Run

I wonder when he'll be Hillary's VP?
if he accepted he would be a hypocrite....so unless the guy has no scruples i dont see that happening...

A Communist with scruples... Bernie would be the first ever
communist? Link mkaythanks. You Randians need to look at the definition of words before using them

Right, because we still have a Second Amendment he's not officially a Communist

See Bernie run

Run, Bernie. Run

if he accepted he would be a hypocrite....so unless the guy has no scruples i dont see that happening...

communist? Link mkaythanks. You Randians need to look at the definition of words before using them

As you know...Progressive hero, Karl Marx said that human society evolves in five (5) stages.

They are:

The stages of history
Marx's theory of history - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

See Bernie run

Run, Bernie. Run

One of our greatest Presidents, Abraham Lincoln, once responded to a similar statement.

"How many legs does a dog have, if you call his tail a leg? The answer is four, because calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg."

See Bernie run

Run, Bernie. Run

so you admit you screwed up. I accept your apology

you rw'ers and your hyperbole shtick :yawn:

I couldn't possibly vote for Sanders. His close ties to the Green Party makes him a dangerous person to our way of life. The Greeners have absolutely no respect for anyone's ownership of property. They believe that any means to their ends including theft of individuals land ownership. Piss on the Greeners and Piss on Sanders.

Forum List

Back