Zone1 If God Is All Powerful, All Knowing, and All Loving, Then Why Didn't He Create Us To Be Perfect Like Himself

So why did God create us as imperfect sinful beings instead of perfect beings just like himself?
The answer to that question can only be discovered by knowing God's purpose for creating the material world in the first place.

I have no idea, but the date is immaterial as his message is timeless. I asked for a transcript of his speech.
The point is I never saw that he had SOMEWHAT converted. From what I gather, after watching this video, he did NOR convert to Christianity, but has at least grown enough to respect Christianity. There was an important transformation in his spiritual life.

Unlike so many professing Christians here, he acknowledged that Christianity is unique among the religions of the world

The point is I never saw that he had SOMEWHAT converted. From what I gather, after watching this video, he did NOR convert to Christianity, but has at least grown enough to respect Christianity. There was an important transformation in his spiritual life.

Unlike so many professing Christians here, he acknowledged that Christianity is unique among the religions of the world
I am sorry, my Friend, you are wrong.
He calls atheists "the opposition" and makes clear how wrong they are.
He "wants to kick them in the crotch."

If God has the power to do anything imaginable and knows all things, certainly He would have the power to make us to be exactly like himself. Certainly He would know how to make us perfect like himself, and if He truly loves us, then he would certainly make us to be the best we could be. So why did God create us as imperfect sinful beings instead of perfect beings just like himself?

Some have answered this by saying that God gave us free will and because of this mankind has chosen to be imperfect. However, this does not really answer the dilemma. If God created us to be perfect like Himself, then we would make perfect choices given that we are created to be perfect even as God is perfect. Does God have free will? Does God make bad choices?

As a Christian, how would you respond to this problem of imperfect and evil?
He did, speak for yourself!!

:auiqs.jpg:

If God has the power to do anything imaginable and knows all things, certainly He would have the power to make us to be exactly like himself. Certainly He would know how to make us perfect like himself, and if He truly loves us, then he would certainly make us to be the best we could be. So why did God create us as imperfect sinful beings instead of perfect beings just like himself?

Some have answered this by saying that God gave us free will and because of this mankind has chosen to be imperfect. However, this does not really answer the dilemma. If God created us to be perfect like Himself, then we would make perfect choices given that we are created to be perfect even as God is perfect. Does God have free will? Does God make bad choices?

As a Christian, how would you respond to this problem of imperfect and evil?
because God, I see you use capital G as in God
maxresdefault-1373725774.jpg

the reason He looks for perfect in imperfection perfectly

Forum List

Back