Best Part of the Obama Era Is All the Racial Healing

Yeah, the Obama presidency has brought all the racist peckerwoods out of the woodwork.

tumblr_muok8hTFpl1qdey2yo1_1280.jpg

Funny how in 1981 no one had a problem. You Leftards had to invent more hate.
View attachment 69700

As I've never heard that Tom Petty was supposed to be a liberal icon, I wonder what that has to do with anything.

Oh, that's right, Weatherman needed a deflection, and a chance to play the victim and toss out more race cards. And to hate, and to blubber that the liberals are being meeeeeaaaaaan to him again.

Oh, this.

Tom Petty on Past Confederate Flag Use: 'It Was Downright Stupid'

View attachment 69700

Of course, as I've never heard that Tom Petty was supposed to be a liberal icon, I wonder why it was brought up at all.

Oh, that's right, Weatherman needed a deflection, and a chance to play the victim and toss out more race cards. And to hate, and to blubber that the liberals are being meeeeeaaaaaan to him again.

---
---
Hey Shitforbrains, who posted the Confederate flag?
Another room temperature IQ specimen.

View attachment 69700
Back then southerners were barely literate and had no concept of history. Now it's pretty much settled what the confederate rag stands for.
You calling Jimmy Carter barely literate?
Your IQ is room temperature.
Whoa you're on your knees for Jimmy Carter now?!

I knew it. RINO.

View attachment 69700
Back then southerners were barely literate and had no concept of history. Now it's pretty much settled what the confederate rag stands for.

I knew it. RINO.
View attachment 69700

I knew it. RINO.
You're so stupid you mock Bill Clinton, John Edwards, Jimmy Carter etc etc and don't even know it.

View attachment 69700

I knew it. RINO.
View attachment 69700

I knew it. RINO.
You're so stupid you mock Bill Clinton, John Edwards, Jimmy Carter etc etc and don't even know it.
You think it's wrong to mock them? Omg you're an even bigger RINO than I thought.

Accept it, if the clown in chief had not used the race card he would till be just another nonproductive, entitled, bench warmer in the US Senate representing Chi town. In my opinion Carter no longer has the distinction as the worst president, that belongs to the only President that accomplished what he set out to do, degrade what it means to be an American,and knock the country down a few pegs, and prove a liar can be reelected in America. What a winner. My only is question is hope for what and change what.

View attachment 69700
No. People have imputed racism to the confederate flag.

Oh here's a great opportunity! Lucy, as a European, what is your understanding of the Civil War?
Still can't find one protest of Tom Pettys album in the past 35 years?

What about protests of how the Clintons and Gore are racists?

image.png

The OP is correct. Obama has consistently waded into cases involving Blacks, Muslims and Mexicans for the sole purpose of inflaming and Racially dividing the country. He abused of the power of the Presidency to transform America into what we have today.

Forum List

Back