Best place in the US to live?

Not really an answerable question without more info.
If you lean left or right, that will narrow it down somewhat.
Do you like hot or cold weather, desert or woods?

Rather cold weather. I dont really like when it freezes or something but I like to wear light jackets, and I like a fresh cold wind and when it is fresh. I really hate the heat. Im not sure whether I lean left or right, can you give me some definition markers to check where I stand in a american context?

If you dont know whether you lean left or right after all this time at USMB I cant help you.
As far as your weather choice? You should look up north.

I think more right, but right is diverse. Im not a white nationalist, Im not against black and white couples or white and asian couples etc. The right just as the left is diverse. But I think for modern american standards Im more right.

We can hope.
Here's a simple test....do you hate Trump?

No. But probably as immigrant or potential immigrant (just hypothetically speaking) I shouldnt be supporting him because he makes immigration (and yes also legal immigration) much harder. But I like him actually.

Trump wants legal immigration.
If you think you have the right to cheat we dont want you here.

Rather cold weather. I dont really like when it freezes or something but I like to wear light jackets, and I like a fresh cold wind and when it is fresh. I really hate the heat. Im not sure whether I lean left or right, can you give me some definition markers to check where I stand in a american context?

If you dont know whether you lean left or right after all this time at USMB I cant help you.

I think more right, but right is diverse. Im not a white nationalist, Im not against black and white couples or white and asian couples etc. The right just as the left is diverse. But I think for modern american standards Im more right.

We can hope.

No. But probably as immigrant or potential immigrant (just hypothetically speaking) I shouldnt be supporting him because he makes immigration (and yes also legal immigration) much harder. But I like him actually.

He said he wants more swedish immigrants, probably not Gypsies. I dont want to cheat, but certainly he would make it harder for people like me. Also if I already were US citizen as minority he would probably make it slightly harder for me. While I disagree with many things the democrats say, they do give out free stuff to people like me.

We can hope.

He said he wants more swedish immigrants, probably not Gypsies. I dont want to cheat, but certainly he would make it harder for people like me. Also if I already were US citizen as minority he would probably make it slightly harder for me. While I disagree with many things the democrats say, they do give out free stuff to people like me.

You really dont understand America.

To me, the best place is where ever actor Bronson Pinchot is. May he be in the arms of the Lord at all times, I love Bronson SO much !!!

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back