If you had to leave the USA?? Where would you go

I am not a big language person, only speaking English, but having traveled, listened and met people, some languages, I just did not like the sound of, such as German and Russian and others struck me as too technical, such as Asian languages. Some of this comes from music and languages in music, such as despising German and Russian opera, but I know, that is just me. Last German opera, I went to, I walked out after the first 30 minutes, went gambling, lost and still figured my time, better spent.

I am technically a citizen of Israel but ain’t going there !!

I think Australia or NZ would be the best place

mostly all white , good weather and low crime

I am not sure if they are conservative or leftist
Mexico.

Just as an FYI New Zealand won't let you in and someone like you wouldn't last 5 minutes in Australia.

I am not a big language person, only speaking English, but having traveled, listened and met people, some languages, I just did not like the sound of, such as German and Russian and others struck me as too technical, such as Asian languages. Some of this comes from music and languages in music, such as despising German and Russian opera, but I know, that is just me. Last German opera, I went to, I walked out after the first 30 minutes, went gambling, lost and still figured my time, better spent.

Being married to an American of Japanese descent, I can attest that you're totally right about Asian languages! After seven years of marriage, I had only learned a few phrases to use to be polite. ...

"Seven years"? "A few phrases"? You weren't trying.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but how impacted is Hawaii by all that goes on with the remaining 49 states?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Alaska would be too cold for me.

Forum List

Back